back and ready for action

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!
kuiper
White Belt
House: Unsorted

back and ready for action

Wed Nov 14, 2018 3:17 am

i'm kuiper, formally known as jade, who had been on his site since it started and came back after about a year off. pretty much back to role-play again, get my mind's gears cranking up to speed. decided to start fresh!
Image i'm kuiper.
just here to party
ichor.
Archivist
House: Halcyon Keeper

Re: back and ready for action

Wed Nov 14, 2018 5:27 am

hey there jade! welcome back to AS! we're glad to see you back ^-^ you seem familiar to me, but i could be wrong and may have just seen you around on the site once upon a time xD

if you have any questions about any of the changes on the site (there's been quite a few) don't hesitate to reach out to anyone with a colored username! we'd be happy to help. especially the attendants ^-^ i hope you'll be able to stick around again! ^_^
f(x)
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Re: back and ready for action

Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:28 pm

Hello! Hopefully I can see you around in the forums and possibly participate in one with you!