hey what's up

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!
infested
Yellow Belt
House: Unsorted

hey what's up

Mon Nov 26, 2018 1:11 am

idk why but i suddenly remembered this website after like,, a couple years so logged onto the ol' account and hey, what's new lmao
i'm just some dumbass college student that's totally procrastinating at the moment, like ya do, y'know
totally haven't rp'ed or whatever in years but uhhh i'm gonna try to get on that, if not for any reason other than trying to get Not Bad at writing again because i have to take a literature class next quarter lmao (and probably have to figure out how to write again whoops)

but hey my name is summer, i like going to shitty punk shows and going to sleep so early you'd think i'm 78
i'm usually working on a diy project or hanging out with my pets if i'm not drowning in last minute coursework,
teeth creep me out and if its below 65 degrees its just too cold

also like what's this new houses sub forum thing or w/e like that's definitely new

resident queer punky leftist

thunderofthebun
Administrator
House: Halcyon

Re: hey what's up

Mon Nov 26, 2018 2:45 pm

Greetings and salutations! We set up the house system last year and have a sorting quiz that will help you determine where you are best suited. Other staff members will be posting in here and PMing you soon with some helpful info, but feel free to ask if there is something they don’t cover that you are curious about.

Welcome back!!

I am also a grandma who likes my sleep. 🙌
Happy March!

Check out the AS Survey and let us know how we can improve.

My current to-do list: discussion and poll for the April Event,
get older, prep said event (if still occurring), prep the April afflatus
conclude the AS survey, 1x1 event, and social media survey,
share 1x1 event results, current points,
and create thread for anon box discussion.
Also: finalize Never's backend access, discuss themes status

Happy Birthday to all of the March blueberries!
cerise
Attendant
House: Amaranthine

Re: hey what's up

Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:01 am

• heya and welcome back to our site!
    I'm cerise, one of the attendants here.
    hopefully you've received a welcome message showin' you the ropes of our new site, but if you haven't, please shoot me a PM and I can give you the rundown!
    all of the staff are here if you need anything, so don't be afraid to speak up!
    looking forward to seeing you around~

- cerise