and they were roommates

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!
f(x)
White Belt
House: Unsorted

and they were roommates

Fri Nov 30, 2018 3:23 pm

oh my god they were roommates Hi! I'm f(x) and I love writing whenever I get the chance to do so outside of school and work. I've been on various other roleplaying forum sites beforehand, but I've grown out of a lot of the more PG rated stuff and have moved on to more mature and better things.
Some things about me; I love drawing and creating characters whether it be through drawing or writing. I want to be a concept artist for video games as a career once I graduate in a few months. I have a long distance relationship with my boyfriend of so far, three months and I love that kid to death.
I have a zoo of animals at home, blame it on my dad for being a sucker for cats but I have six cats (Gary, Waffles, Wolfie, Chanel, Shuugs and Flex), a ferret named Rocky and a 12 year old chihuahua named Chico.
cerise
Attendant
House: Amaranthine

Re: and they were roommates

Fri Nov 30, 2018 6:49 pm

• hi and welcome!
    I'm cerise, one of the attendants here.
    welcome to our lil site!!
    a) I love the username, I immediately thought of the kpop group (and judging by the jaehyun avatar, maybe that was the intention?)
    b) a+ for the vine reference, my dude

I also have a lot of pets, though not as much as I used to. I have two dogs, a cat, a snake, and a leopard gecko...but I used to have 5 snakes, 2 dogs, a cat, 2 leopard geckos, a chinchilla, 2 turtles, and like 15 fish oopsies.

please don't hesitate to reach out if you have questions, wanna chat, or have any concerns! I'm speaking not only for myself, but for the entire staff when I say we're always happy to help out if you need anything at all from us~

- Liza
( ( ── SEARCH BOOB LU JAE BABY BOY ── ) )

── ────────────────
── ────────────────
hey guys! I'm one of the attendants here on
AS! please don't hesitate to reach out with
any questions! my inbox is always open <3
───────────────────

─────────────── Image ─────────────── k-pop trash, artist, chaotic.
hmu on discord: liza#2925

───────────────

xx
Kei.
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Re: and they were roommates

Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:21 pm

I love that vine/meme so much!

kei ・ 26 y/o ・ eastern standard time ・ a-okay with all pronouns ・ sports anime trash ・ action junkie ・ boys' love/bl ・ dogs are life ・ fan of marvel and dcu ・ a female who games ・ willing to share discord info, just ask ・ rather slow to reply, so if you have patience we should be good