howdy ya'll.

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!
dayman.
White Belt
House: Unsorted

howdy ya'll.

Fri Nov 30, 2018 9:56 pm

it's ya boy, dayman!
i'm currently college student who's very interested in biology and botany, but i really have no idea what i want for a job.
but hey, i've got time. anyways, i do greyhound rescue, varsity tennis, and have my own radio show on the local
channels of my college, so if you've got a song recommendation, hmu! my favorite bands are the mowgli's,
nsp, and hippo campus, but honestly- i'll listen to anything. if you ever want to do a rp with me, please don't
hesitate to ask! i'm pretty shy, but usually warm up to people pretty quickly.

see you later, alligators.
dayman.
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Re: howdy ya'll.

Sat Dec 01, 2018 2:14 am

and i'm posting here again so i can post on the rp forms~
Meraki
Black Belt
House: Halcyon

Sat Dec 01, 2018 6:56 pm

• I see you cheating my system ;o
      But aye, running your own radio show is awesome! I could never be bold enough and my music taste isn't consistent enough to be blasting out.
cerise
Attendant
House: Amaranthine

Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:56 am

• Hello and welcome !!
    I'm cerise, one of the site attendants.

I'm with meraki here -- having a radio show is SUPER cool and I know I could never do something like that, oml.

please don't hesitate to reach out to any of the staff (those of us with colored usernames) if you have questions! the attendants in particular (light blue names like my own) are here to make your time on AS fun and easy, so my inbox is always open if you need anything or just to chat!

- cerise