Greetings!

A place where new members must introduce themselves before being able to participate on the full forum.
Kei.
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Greetings!

Sat Dec 08, 2018 5:16 pm

Hello all!

Okay so, my name is Kei. I've been roleplaying on and off for about 15 years. I'm a literate role-player. I don’t know a range of how many words I can do because I don’t pay attention. I can say my average is 3+ paragraphs. I'll role-play pretty much all the things, even if I don’t have much experience with it. I am more into mxm but I’ll do mxf (I prefer the male role) and fxf. I’m not picky, so I’ll do whatever pairing my partner doesn't want (ex. alpha x omega or top/bottom).

Onto the random stuff we go. Woo! I am an avid gamer, I play Pokémon, LoZ BotW, Crash Banicoot, Halo, etc. I want to buy several other games and a console, but adult responsibilities make that difficult. I own a 6-year-old Australian Shepherd named Aurora, who is my heart. I cosplay, but I haven’t in a while. I can honestly say I miss it. I love to watch anime (sports anime trash and action, mostly) and read manga/manhua/manhwa (boys love and shonen).

Well, I think that's all I wanted to say. If you want to talk about anything feel free to drop me a PM.

kei ・ 26 y/o ・ eastern standard time ・ a-okay with all pronouns ・ sports anime trash ・ action junkie ・ boys' love/bl ・ dogs are life ・ fan of marvel and dcu ・ a female who games ・ willing to share discord info, just ask ・ rather slow to reply, so if you have patience we should be good
darkness.
Attendant
House: Halcyon

Re: Greetings!

Sun Dec 09, 2018 12:22 am

• hey kei and welcome to as! you should be getting a pm from one of my fellow attendants with a bunch of helpful links but if you have any questions or concerns or just wanna chat, feel free to pm me or another attendant (light blue usernames!) or any mod! that’s what we’re here for! we’re super happy you joined us!
thunderofthebun
Administrator
House: Halcyon

Re: Greetings!

Wed Dec 12, 2018 10:51 pm

Lordy, I’ve been in the RP world a similar length of time; I don’t hear that from others very often!!
ATTENTION:

Please go take the survey about the Afflatus so that we can better design it for 2019 - even if you don't typically read it! Tell us what would get you to start.

Also make sure you are ALWAYS up to date on announcements!