If she breaths...

A place where new members must introduce themselves before being able to participate on the full forum.
lewiscarroll
White Belt
House: Unsorted

If she breaths...

Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:48 pm

Heyo, my name is Lewis. (Not actually but that is the name I go by on here.) I am new to this site as you may have guessed. I am an actual writer in real life with a few works published. (You wouldn't notice probably cause my writing is meh but I guess some people liked my meh). I am currently taking a break to go to school and become a better writer/get that degree. My major is Enligsh with a concentration in Creative writing. I am, from the west coast of America so I go by PST. I use to roleplay by the way since like 2012 but then I stopped and well I came back in with full force.
Lost
Global Moderator
House: Halcyon

Re: If she breaths...

Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:49 pm

Hey! Welcome to the site!
I'm assuming the name is from the author of Alice in Wonderland. I love those books (I'm a bit of a fan of the Alice Madness Returns computer games though, just because I kinda like the dark side of it). Also, a bit of a fan of the movies just because the outfits are truly gorgeous.
The roleplay 1x1 search is located here; viewtopic.php?f=42&t=26541
You'll be able to find a partner to expand your roleplaying horizons and improve your creative writing in!
Lost