If she breaths...

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

lewiscarroll
White Belt
House: Unsorted

If she breaths...

Fri Dec 14, 2018 5:48 pm

Heyo, my name is Lewis. (Not actually but that is the name I go by on here.) I am new to this site as you may have guessed. I am an actual writer in real life with a few works published. (You wouldn't notice probably cause my writing is meh but I guess some people liked my meh). I am currently taking a break to go to school and become a better writer/get that degree. My major is Enligsh with a concentration in Creative writing. I am, from the west coast of America so I go by PST. I use to roleplay by the way since like 2012 but then I stopped and well I came back in with full force.
Lost
Global Moderator
House: Halcyon

Re: If she breaths...

Sat Dec 15, 2018 11:49 pm

Hey! Welcome to the site!
I'm assuming the name is from the author of Alice in Wonderland. I love those books (I'm a bit of a fan of the Alice Madness Returns computer games though, just because I kinda like the dark side of it). Also, a bit of a fan of the movies just because the outfits are truly gorgeous.
The roleplay 1x1 search is located here; viewtopic.php?f=42&t=26541
You'll be able to find a partner to expand your roleplaying horizons and improve your creative writing in!
Lost