Hello hello~

A place where new members must introduce themselves before being able to participate on the full forum.
negimaniax
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Hello hello~

Fri Dec 21, 2018 1:15 am

Hello everyone,

A friend of mine told me to come here and join and so did I!
It is a pleasure meeting all of you. I've been RPlaying since 2014 or 2012, I don't recall. I have to admit that due to that. I have to say, it helped me a lot in learning English, so I'm glad I spent time doing this in my childhood.

Nowadays, I wasn't roleplaying much and I feel like my English got worse, so I decided to give it a try once more, even though I do not have the time I had before BUT I can make a sacrifice here.

If any of you wanna RP, just hit me up. I'm usually up to anything, even if I'm not so good at the genre!

Thank you all and good bye!
cerise
Attendant
House: Amaranthine

Re: Hello hello~

Fri Dec 28, 2018 2:26 am

• hey and welcome to our site!
    that's amazing that roleplaying helped you improve your English, it's so cool seeing it have uses as more than just a creative outlet!!!
    please don't hesitate to reach out to me or any of the attendants (those of us with blue usernames like mine) if you have any questions or need anything!
    looking forward to seeing you around~
    - cerise
cammie
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Fri Dec 28, 2018 5:13 am

• welcome to the site!!
        i gotta say, using writing as a form of learning a new language is,,, absolute genius? coming from someone who is Failing all her french classes i applaud you and i def need to try that
        it's been like a year?? since my friend introduced me to advanced scribes and it's been my go to ever since. i hope you enjoy it as much as i do! there's some lovely people on here that you'll get to meet!!