heya

A place where new members must introduce themselves before being able to participate on the full forum.
Just Artemis
White Belt
House: Unsorted

heya

Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:20 am

• hhh wow it's been a while since I've done something like this
    Hi, I'm Artemis! I'm an aspiring author from the States, and I just really wanna get back into role-playing. It's a fun way to branch out and meet new people, and has been a big part of developing my writing style! I can write anywhere between 300-600 on average per character/response depending on what's happening and general motivation/energy levels that day.
    I usually lean towards original, fantasy/sci-fi plot lines, but I can get behind just about anything!
    I like a lot of different tv shows and movies, and while I haven't had the chance recently I also adore reading, and I do a bit of art as well! I'll try to put together a list of shows/books/etc that I like soon? I'm just itching to get started, honestly!
    hmm, yeah I guess that's it???
** UNDER CONSTRUCTION **
|| || ✿ || ||
chemically poisoned
Attendant
House: Amaranthine

Re: heya

Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:52 am

• hello artemis! welcome to as. i’m chemically poisoned, or chem for short. one of the other attendents (us with the light blue usernames like mine) should have messaged you with important info to get started, but if not, feel free to shoot me a pm and i’d be happy to help you out.
      we have a great time here on advanced scribes, so i hope you enjoy your time here. any of the staff (the colored usernames) are happy to answer any questions that you may have, so don’t hesitate to message us (even if it’s just to chat).