heya

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

Just Artemis
White Belt
House: Unsorted

heya

Mon Dec 31, 2018 2:20 am

• hhh wow it's been a while since I've done something like this
    Hi, I'm Artemis! I'm an aspiring author from the States, and I just really wanna get back into role-playing. It's a fun way to branch out and meet new people, and has been a big part of developing my writing style! I can write anywhere between 300-600 on average per character/response depending on what's happening and general motivation/energy levels that day.
    I usually lean towards original, fantasy/sci-fi plot lines, but I can get behind just about anything!
    I like a lot of different tv shows and movies, and while I haven't had the chance recently I also adore reading, and I do a bit of art as well! I'll try to put together a list of shows/books/etc that I like soon? I'm just itching to get started, honestly!
    hmm, yeah I guess that's it???
|| || || ||
chemically poisoned
Attendant
House: Amaranthine

Re: heya

Mon Dec 31, 2018 3:52 am

• hello artemis! welcome to as. i’m chemically poisoned, or chem for short. one of the other attendents (us with the light blue usernames like mine) should have messaged you with important info to get started, but if not, feel free to shoot me a pm and i’d be happy to help you out.
      we have a great time here on advanced scribes, so i hope you enjoy your time here. any of the staff (the colored usernames) are happy to answer any questions that you may have, so don’t hesitate to message us (even if it’s just to chat).
Meeshi
White Belt
House: Halcyon

Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:16 am

Welcome Artemis to the community! I just got here not to shortly ago myself, haha. I'm beating myself writing this up so late, but it's super cool that you aspire to be an author! I know lots of people do it, but it's a hard career from what I've heard. I would be very interested in reading some of the stories you write, short or just little tidbits of information. Good luck on your journey, and welcome back to roleplaying!
hyacinth.
White Belt

Wed Feb 06, 2019 5:42 am

hello fellow newbie!
I am also an aspiring author but ya know when you spend five years on the same book you might get demoted to wannabe at some point :'DD
if u ever wanna talk about out books n stuff Id totally be down eyy
only the lonely survive
n0mad
Yellow Belt
House: Vipera

Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:44 pm

Hello! I am new to this site, I am looking for someone to role play with as well! I love to do original ideas if you have any, in that situation I usually like to role-play as a man as that is how I picture myself. I also love lots of tv shows and anime as well that I love to do reader inserts or oc inserts. I'd love to chat with you and see what you're looking for!
“A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without
sacrificing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own...
you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart.”
nurseguts
White Belt

Sat Feb 23, 2019 3:12 am

gay (ily mom)
Lost
Global Moderator
House: Halcyon

Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:50 pm

Hello!
Welcome to the site! We're glad to have you here, you seem like a fantastic person and I'm sure there's a whole bunch of people who can't wait to meet you. If you have any problems or questions feel free to get in contact with the staff and we'll try to help you out as much as possible!
Lost