Heyo

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

orinixsia
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Heyo

Wed Jan 02, 2019 12:29 am

Hello, I am Nixsia, a woman from the north of Europe, who is 24 year old.

I am a full time student, I study social media, graphics and photography. I am the all around morbid woman, with the creepy and weird fact. I love horror movies and games. My time might be a bit limited here, but I can always be reached on discord.

I am nonnative to english rp, and I am always looking for chance to improve my writing, which one the reasons why I joint, second is my love for RP which becoming more limited in english. I have lost a few good partners, and some great sites, so now I look for new places to play on.

I have english rp for two and half year now, and I mainly do fandoms with au's and crossovers, but I also love making new worlds and original characters. When I look for someone to RP with I am not just looking for good partner, I also look for a person who I can chat with outside the role play, if we can talk about anything then we might become the best partners, if we can't talk about anything that isn't about the RP, we might not be the right people. I always giving anyone a chance to RP with me, and I always respect triggers or whatever makes someone uncomfortable.

If you want to know more ask ahead, I am very open to questions and such. I look forward to playing with you, and to talk in general.
cammie
White Belt

Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:58 am

• welcome to the site, nixsia!!
        using writing as a form of learning a new language is honestly a great idea and i'll have to try that!! what's your native language, if you don't mind my asking? i've been studying french for a little over a year now and i'm lookin for a few ways to improve!!
        i'm with you on the horror movie / games too!! i tried playing through a game last week and it just about killed me but other that that!! i can pretend they don't terrify me.
        you'll def meet some great partners on here and i can't wait to see you around
orinixsia
White Belt

Re: Heyo

Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:59 pm

I am raised with Danish, one of the hardest languages to master both speech and writing wise. I mean, most of us young people don't write our own language right, but that because we have old Danish which is written and modern, which is the spoken one. So it can be very confusing to learn.
thunderofthebun
Admin
House: Halcyon

Fri Jan 04, 2019 5:16 am

orinixsia wrote:
Wed Jan 02, 2019 2:59 pm
I am raised with Danish, one of the hardest languages to master both speech and writing wise. I mean, most of us young people don't write our own language right, but that because we have old Danish which is written and modern, which is the spoken one. So it can be very confusing to learn.
I had no idea the written/spoken were different versions... you learn something new every day!
Happy August!

- Finalize the AS survey results - working on it!
- Finalize Archivist roles and permissions ✔
- Update the anon box thread - working on it!
- Finish PM responses ✔
- Discuss the workshop idea
- Update the afflatus coding
- Prep afflatus images
- Update the team page ✔
Also: discuss themes status

Happy Birthday to all of the August blueberries!
orinixsia
White Belt

Fri Jan 04, 2019 2:18 pm

In Danish, things are complicated xD