a wild lissa appeared!

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!
LollyxBeans
White Belt
House: Halcyon

a wild lissa appeared!

Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:17 am

Well Howdy !

My name is Lissa, and it's very nice to meet you all! It's been an age and a half since I've been on a forum rp site, since I've been messing around on Tumblr for -- god -- 7 years? 6? Something. Whatever. I'm excited to be back in the environment, though, because I've missed it dearly.

I'm a sometimes-artist-sometimes-writer but mostly a napper! I got my start to roleplaying on gaiaonline, and you can still find me there under the same name, although all I do now is dress up my avatar in overpriced pixels. I tend to spend most of my time on deviantart, tumblr, and discord, nowadays!

spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespI'm an avid fan of one piece, food, and my cat. Sometimes I play splatoon, but most
spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespof the time I complain about things on twitter. I'm excited to meet everyone,
spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespbut I gotta say, I am a full on turtle -- reaching out is hard, my dudes. We're gonna
spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespgive it the ole' college try, though!

spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespI don't know that I have a distinct preference, where genres and content is
spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespconcerned, but you can bet I am a sucker for magic of all kinds. I love group rps
spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespas much as I love 1x1's, and of course, OC based stuff is top tier.
spacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespacespTell me about your characters! I'd love to stan them all
-
spacesiyou cannot tame the spirit
spacesiiof one who has magic
spacesiin their veins.

spacesplissa / 26 / smol potato
spacespi draw things | find me on tumblr
spacespask me for my discord!
wendigal
White Belt
House: Vipera

Re: a wild lissa appeared!

Thu Jan 03, 2019 2:26 am

Nice to meet ya! I too love fantasy plots. Maybe we should chat about that sometime (-:
Starryy Skiies
Silver Belt
House: Halcyon

THATS MY BEST FRIEND

Thu Jan 03, 2019 3:16 am

Looollyyyyy! Welcome~!! I'm glad to have converted you brought you here!

Search
Tumblr
I'm Starry and if you can't tell, I love Galra more than I probably should. Hit me up if you wanna chat Voltron or chat about anything at all! I've also got a discord if anyone is interested!
cammie
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Fri Jan 04, 2019 4:52 am

• cutest interaction i've seen between two friends in a long time 10/10!!
        i gotta say you have this,,, aura ,,, of pure chaotic energy around you it's refreshing
        anywaYS!! howdy and welcome to the site!! you'll def meet some struggling writers on here but everyone is just!! all around good && i cant wait to see you on here