hello!

A place where new members must introduce themselves before being able to participate on the full forum.
gl0w
White Belt
House: Unsorted

hello!

Sat Jan 05, 2019 10:52 pm

hey everyone!

i still haven't figured out a name for myself (aren't gender struggles fun), but feel free to call me Glow or anything else that feels accurate! i admittedly don't roleplay terribly much - i'm a busy person - but i've had some ideas for a long while that i feel would succeed on a dedicated platform like this one. either way, i look forward to poking around the forums and seeing if i can find anything i'm interested in!

nowadays, pretty much my entire life is taken up by choir (four of them, to be exact, plus three vocal competitions), equestrian pursuits, and school, but to be honest, i'm very much okay with that. i'm deeply passionate about music and most of my roleplay ideas are likely to be geared in that direction, but there's also much to be said for a good old horse roleplay. i take a strong interest in medicine - and, by extension, math and science - and i've always had some small fascination with aircraft.

my favorite book has to be The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater; my favorite song in the world probably has to be Constellation: No. 3 There Will Be Stars by Frank Ticheli, but i say without an ounce of exaggeration that i will listen to anything and everything.

i can't wait to get started here, and hello and welcome to anyone else just now joining!
Lost
Global Moderator
House: Halcyon

Re: hello!

Sat Jan 05, 2019 11:04 pm

Bwahaha tell me about your struggles, I relate. You can call me Lost!

Welcome to AS! I'm sure everyone here would be extremely interested in your ideas and what you want to roleplay - the 1x1 search form might be a good place to start as it's where you can hunt for people who have similar interests to you.
viewtopic.php?f=42&t=26541

You could also hit up the clubs board, you may find someone with similar interests
viewforum.php?f=21

We also have social media that you can take a look at if you want to find yourself some quick prompts to write or fun challenges / quotes. You can find these in the symbols at the bottom of the page!

If you have any questions feel free to contact the staff - we have colourful usernames so we're easy to find!