it's me Alduiin

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!
a l d u i i n
White Belt
House: Unsorted

it's me Alduiin

Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:01 am

Hello to all. My pseudonym or alias or name I go by online for all intensive purposes,
is Alduiin. Feel free to call me any sort of variation of that as you see fit. I'm a twenty
one year old female living in the state of Texas. I'm a college student, artist, and what
you would call a furry - I promise I'm no more weird than you. If you must know I love
to act but am too insecure and have too much stage fright to be an actress. Fursuiting
is how I've been able to do what I love within my comfort zone.

Writing as always been a passion and a stress relief of mine. I love telling stories that
I can immerse myself completely into a role. Hence my interest in role play.

Aside from being a failed actress and an artist, I'm an avid outdoors woman. I enjoy to
spend a lot of my time outside underneath the stars in nature. Camping and hiking are
my true happy places. I have a special affiliation with water and crystals. My favorites
are jasper and rainbow moonstone though in all honesty they are constantly changing.

I'm looking forward to meeting and writing with many of you soon!-------------- a l d u i i n
-----update ;; school starts back up
-----on Tuesday. Please forgive any
-----lack of activity until I find a
-----schedule that works best for me

r o l e p l a y ----- l o g Image
cammie
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Tue Jan 22, 2019 1:29 am

• welcome welcome to the site!!
      you already have an aesthetic going i love it
      as for writing, you'll meet some fantastic partners on here!! and its always good to see some new faces
      i hope you enjoy the site and feel free to pm me with any questions you may have!!
Lost
Global Moderator
House: Halcyon

Re: it's me Alduiin

Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:10 am

Hello! Welcome to the site, it's lovely to have you here!
I'm also a fan of the aesthetic :P
But mostly a fan of the nature loving soul you have! That is something we share! I love the outdoors - usually climbing and walking, exploring and finding lakes to swim in.
It's lovely to have you here, I'm one of the staff, if you have any questions feel free to ask the staff - we're always happy to help.
You might like to try our new 2019 house quiz and have yourself sorted into one of our lovely houses. It's a fun little quiz and the houses are all full of lovely people, I'm sure you'll fit right in.
Lost
thunderofthebun
Administrator
House: Halcyon

Re: it's me Alduiin

Tue Feb 12, 2019 3:39 am

a l d u i i n wrote:
Sun Jan 20, 2019 7:01 am
Hello to all. My pseudonym or alias or name I go by online for all intensive purposes,
is Alduiin. Feel free to call me any sort of variation of that as you see fit. I'm a twenty
one year old female living in the state of Texas. I'm a college student, artist, and what
you would call a furry - I promise I'm no more weird than you. If you must know I love
to act but am too insecure and have too much stage fright to be an actress. Fursuiting
is how I've been able to do what I love within my comfort zone.

Writing as always been a passion and a stress relief of mine. I love telling stories that
I can immerse myself completely into a role. Hence my interest in role play.

Aside from being a failed actress and an artist, I'm an avid outdoors woman. I enjoy to
spend a lot of my time outside underneath the stars in nature. Camping and hiking are
my true happy places. I have a special affiliation with water and crystals. My favorites
are jasper and rainbow moonstone though in all honesty they are constantly changing.

I'm looking forward to meeting and writing with many of you soon!-------------- a l d u i i n
HELLO FELLOW TEXAN.
Happy February:

Please check out the surveys we have for you guys in the sidebar!
What you guys think and what you want to see matters so much.