Hello!

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

Meeshi
White Belt
House: Halcyon

Hello!

Sat Jan 26, 2019 6:10 am

Hey everyone! I'm Meeshi!
In my free time, when not burdened with my new classes at college, I love to roleplay, write, and draw. I also own three equine, one of which I ride and jump, hopefully to compete soon! She's a little green bean from off the track. I live on a ranch with several animals.
So hello, I'm new here, and can't wait to join the community!
cammie
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Sun Jan 27, 2019 8:36 pm

• welcome to the site, meeshi!! feel free to pm me with any questions you may have!!
        do you have any photos of your horses? i'd love to see them
        gotta admit i've been lowkey hooked on riding for the past few weeks, esp after going to a friend's competition
Helianthus
Global Moderator
House: Halcyon

Re: Hello!

Mon Jan 28, 2019 12:05 am

Hello!
Lovely to meet you Meeshi! I'm Lost, one of the staff here. If you have any questions about the site feel free to ask the staff here we'll try our best to help!
I'm a fan of drawing too, and you'll find that we have several spots on the site where you can post your drawings if you feel like it - perhaps you might like to consider joining one of our houses as well as you can chat with other members who may have similar interests as you and would likely love to hear from you :)
Here's our house quiz!
Lost