Hello Advanced Scribes!

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!
n0mad
White Belt
House: Vipera

Hello Advanced Scribes!

Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:37 pm

Hey everyone!
My name is Autumn :) I am super new to this website, I was shown it by my roommate. Still figuring out how to navigate it and such. Any who ~ a little bio about me I suppose.

I first discovered fanfiction when I was about 11 or 12, which is over 10 years ago. I can remember the first fanfiction I read was of Sasunaru, not NaruSasu mind you... specifically SasuNaru and i'm pretty sure it was on Lunaescence which I recently discovered no longer exists. I quickly began to understand what "lemon" and "yaoi" meant, let the landslide begin. It's 12 years and counting that I've been reading "online literature" I now call it, but lets be honest, it's all smut and I'm trash for it. Currently my FAVORITE fanfiction I like to read is anything evolving around reader inserts or OC inserts usually romantically paired with the character of my interest. Right now I'm looking for Avatar the Last Airbender, I'm on a binge.

As for getting involved in roleplaying myself and writing fanfiction that probably started when I was about 15. I love to role play! I especially enjoy doing original ideas and being my own character that I imagine myself in my head. But just as much, I LOVE doing reader/oc insert roleplays.

Long story short, I really want to make friends and get involved with roleplaying to collaboratively create my own garbage ;) As of recent fanfiction I've been finding isn't tickling my fancy. I'd like to start making my own.

I'm not the best writer, but I have sick ass ideas.
I have a tonne of interests. Anime; Naruto, fullmetal alchemist, soul eater, A:TLA etc, tv shows; doctor who, supernatural, merlin etc, cartoons, anything teen fiction novel series related, harry potter, anything Marvel (especially PS4 Spider-Man or Tom Holland) and the list goes on and on...
Message me to find out more!
Last edited by n0mad on Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
WHEN YOU CAN DO THE THINGS
───────────────(THAT I CAN BUT YOU DONT)──────────

xx┌──────────────────┐xx
Spidey EnthusiestPagan22

I love to daydream & imagine myself
in other Universes. I'm obsessed with
Anime, Marvel, X Men, POTC & more.
Feel free to PM me, I love to chat and
am looking to start up a few Roleplays.
Gamora
┖──────────────────┚

──────(THE BAD THINGS)─────────────────────────────
THEY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF YOU
Gamora.
Black Belt
House: Halcyon

Re: Hello Advanced Scribes, I'm a newbie :3

Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:42 pm

• I wonder who this roommate is. She sounds so cool!
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      ↠ in the darkest times, hope ───────

just a twenty year old cat mom who spends too
      much time crying over fandoms. honestly im just
      marvel and avatar trash. my pms are always open

───── is something you give yourself ↞
Kael
Silver Belt
House: Halcyon

Thu Feb 07, 2019 8:03 pm

Gamora. wrote:
Thu Feb 07, 2019 6:42 pm
    • I wonder who this roommate is. She sounds so cool!
**squints** yes I wonder too

------

All jokes aside, Welcome to AS autumn! I'm sure your roommate will help you out with everything c; If you ever need any extra help feel free to message me c: I hope you will have a cool time here.

also i love merlin its a really cool show. Also if Arrow / Flash is on that long list u def need to pm me
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxI was just another part of your arsenal.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
OverwatchSpeedyA.T.O.M.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
opalide
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:33 am

Ooo marvel you say? perhaps you and i should get in contact :lol:

Welcome to advanced scribes!