Tomorrow is another day

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!
opalide
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Tomorrow is another day

Tue Feb 12, 2019 11:32 am

Hi!
I'm just your local rp addict with both too much and not enough time on her hands :lol:

I found Advanced Scribes through a friend of mine, and my, I am adoring this site already.

I first started RPing more than 10 years ago, and I dont believe I've stopped since. I tried to RP on a fair amount of websites, but have been looking for that one that truly "clicks", where partners are plenty, and RP is flowing.

I tend to try and hit 1k words at minimum wherever possible - but my length tends to reflect what is given to me by my partner. I.. struggle to fit under 300 words noways,.. :oops:

I am above the age of 18! I'm also in the process of applying for an extended apprenticeship into radiography, to hopefully advance into radiology in about 13 years time.

I am beyond obsessed with a large group of fandoms (ATLA, Venom, D:BH, AC, W_D, Marvel, DC to name a few)
I RP as both canon and ocs!

I think that's all... Thank you for having me!
thunderofthebun
Administrator
House: Halcyon

Re: Tomorrow is another day

Tue Feb 12, 2019 7:17 pm

Struggling to dip below 300 is perfect, as we don't like that either! Welcome to Advanced Scribes! I hope you find everything you are looking for here!

Happy February!

So excited to do some spring cleaning!
Winter still lingers but the smell of spring is on the breeze.
Check out the AS Survey and let us know how we can improve.

Happy Birthday to all of the February blueberries!