Hi!!!

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

Kieren
White Belt
House: Halcyon

Hi!!!

Tue Feb 12, 2019 6:06 pm

• Hey everyone! I'm Kieren, an 18 year old who is just an overall Big Nerd. Been writing and roleplaying since I was 13, and was just looking for some different rp communities I can join to help get my muse back up! Generally I write from around 300-600 words per post, falling on the lower end of that a bit more often depending on what I'm given to respond to. I tend to try to match post length when I rp. ^^

Mainly, I just do fandom/ship roleplays as I can't seem to make OCs to save my life.

And here's my probably too long list of fandoms: Marvel, Harry Potter/Fantastic Beasts, Camp Camp, Borderlands, In the Flesh, Voltron, Star Wars, Queen, Miraculous Ladybug, Percy Jackson, so many musicals, Detroit: Become Human, The Arcana, BNHA, Persona 5, Yuri!!! On Ice, and probably more I'm forgetting but that's the gist.
cammie
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Wed Feb 13, 2019 2:41 am

• welcome to the site!! i'm sure you'll find some good partners around here
        if you ever want to chat about marvel or something just!! hmu!! & if you have any questions i can try n help
roscoe
White Belt
House: Amaranthine

Re: Hi!!!

Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:19 am

• hello kieran and welcome!
Kieren
White Belt

Wed Feb 13, 2019 6:05 pm

• Hello! Thank you both for the kind welcome ^^
n0mad
Orange Belt
House: Vipera

Thu Feb 14, 2019 3:50 pm

Heyy!

I see that you and I have a lot of fandoms in common! i.e, Percy Jackson, Miraculous Ladybug, Harry Potter, musicals, BNHA, and Yuri On Ice. I'm sure you have more too as I do, I like Naruto and Full Metal Alchemist and Avatar the Last Air Bender and X-Men, Doctor Who, Supernatural and so on and so forth.

I don't mind doing fandom/ship role plays :) MxM or MxF, not confident with doing FxF but willing to try it. I have a crap load of OC characters for all the fandoms I love. If you want to, I'm looking for someone to rp as Hermione for my male OC, i'd love to talk about our options if you had any ideas or preferences :)
“A lesson without pain is meaningless. For you cannot gain anything without
sacrificing something else in return, but once you have overcome it and made it your own...
you will gain an irreplaceable fullmetal heart.”
Her
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Fri Feb 22, 2019 9:32 pm

I'm new as well! If you want to talk, don't be afraid to let me know c:
Lost
Global Moderator

Sat Feb 23, 2019 1:56 pm

Hello!
I love how many people have replied to this post already! I love that members are welcoming each other! If you have anything you need and our fantastic members can't help you with it feel free to ask the staff and we'll try and help out!
Lovely to meet you!
Lost

(Also yasssss Harry Potter <3)