yeehaw!

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

roscoe
White Belt
House: Amaranthine

yeehaw!

Wed Feb 13, 2019 8:13 am

-
Last edited by roscoe on Sun Nov 17, 2019 3:51 pm, edited 3 times in total.
LostMySunflowers
Red Belt
House: Halcyon

Re: yeehaw!

Sat Feb 23, 2019 2:03 pm

It's so lovely to meet you! My lovely girlfriend Nev has already contacted you as your house keeper but I was glancing over her shoulder while she was doing that (I ish nosey person) and omg hi lucifer. I love this man.
Anyway, if you need any help around the site, feel free to contact any of the staff here and we'll try and help out!
Lost
python regius
Blue Belt
House: Halcyon

Re: yeehaw!

Sat Feb 23, 2019 11:36 pm

its uncommon to meet someone else interested in animal welfare so I had to stop in and say hello
im getting a general degree in biology but I'm focused on animal (specifically) reptile welfare, enrichment, and training. my senior review papers are "an ethical argument for and biological investigation of the theory of bioactivity" and another on an evaluation of reptile enrichment and its effectiveness (and pointing out that most studies done so far are biased)
I spend a lot of my free time researching how to up the standard of care for captive animals and reading about animal training/dog behavior and training
I have lots of books about welfare, enrichment, training, and behavior on my shelf if you need recommendations (and a site with cheap options for ordering them lol)
python#8309 - true neutral/intj - gmt-5
depressed and stressed just trying my best
reptile and piercing enthusiast
────────────────────────
time ★★★★★ muse ☆☆☆☆
experiencing some difficulties
────────────────────────
writing & characters & request