Salutations I am DG

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

DangerousGirl115
White Belt
House: Sagacitas

Salutations I am DG

Mon Feb 25, 2019 10:41 pm

Salutations,
My name is DangerousGirl115 but you can call me DG for short if you wish. There are many things I would like to share about myself to help find writing partners. I suppose the first thing I should address is my writing style. I can write as many words as I can with what I am given. This means I will mirror what my partner writes. I usually write from a first-person point of view (90% of the time) though there have been moments that I decide for an RP or story that third person POV is better.

Moving on to the next order of business: genre. I enjoy a wide variety of realistic & modern day to fantasy and medieval. That scope is very wide and I understand that so it would be easier to tell you what I DON'T do. I do not RP anything that relates to Aliens that invade earth or whatnot, only because I am quite awful and writing it (I read and watch a lot of it though). My only exception to that is is anything related to "I am Number Four", I have found that I can write that quite well.

I have many OC characters which means I usually have one that can fit into the role needed for the RP. As for Coding and such I am very good at HTML and BBC coding but have recently found (in making this post) that Advanced Scribes does not offer the full range of BBC coding, so I ask to be patient with me while I scope out how this thread words because I do not use the cheat icons. I am an Avid reader, therefore, I love book talk. My favorite book series is by Sarah J. Mass, A Court Of Thorns And Roses I also am very into the harry potter franchise, among many others.

On an important note i am a Senior in highschool and I do horseback riding which means while I will be sure to be on as often as possible there will be days that I cannot write a full 300 words at the minnimum and will not respond until I have the time to do so.

If you would like to learn anything more about me please feel free to send me a PM or just ask below. Have a wonderful day and I look forward to writing with you
]Image
family means
▬▬▬▬▬▬(no one gets left beind)▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Salutations, you can call me DG
or Danger if you wish. I enjoy RP's
of all types. I enjoy coding and
reading books. I am really busy
with my classes most days but
I usually find time to get some
writing in. If you have any ideas
you wish to try out with me just