Greetings

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!
Motsumi
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Greetings

Mon Mar 11, 2019 3:46 pm

I was told about this site on Discord and it sounded like it would be a good fit. Or so I hope it will be anyway. I'm a long time RPer, just new on this site. I've been RPing since at least 1999, so 20 years now. So I am most definitely an adult, and I can deal with some topics. But I will let any potential RP partner know about triggers and things I do not like RPing.

I'm also a little nervous trying to find people, but I was also informed that there are a lot of RPers here that like some things I love RPing. I'm a female, so I go by she/her for pronouns.

Anywho... I prefer RPing Male x Male relationships, with mpreg included. I dislike doing adoption and surrogacy for personal reasons. If my partner prefers it, I'll try to deal with it. I like romance mostly, I dislike things with a lot of angst and drama. Deal too much with that in real life.

My main RP character is usually my mpreg guinea pig, and some people like him on other sites I'm on. I will give more information out on him should people want it. I prefer 1x1 RPs, but I can attempt groups if necessary. I'm honestly not that great at them due to past history of me being ignored or people wanting to kill off my characters.
chemically poisoned
Attendant
House: Amaranthine

Re: Greetings

Mon Mar 11, 2019 10:17 pm

hello motsumi! welcome to advanced scribes!
i hope you enjoy your time on the site. i see you've told a little bit about what you like to rp and that's great! try posting to the advertising thread here. it'll be must easier to find a partner as most users don't check the intro threads. regardless, i hope you enjoy your time on the site and don't hesitate to ask me or any other staff (colored usernames) if you have any questions.