Sincerely, Me

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

Natasha Romanoff
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Sincerely, Me

Mon Apr 29, 2019 3:27 am

Hi!

Allow me to introduce myself. My name is Jaden, but you can call me Nat. I love Marvel, musicals, books, older music (think Bing Crosby and Frank Sinatra), and roleplaying. I’m so glad to be joining this community!
xxxxxxx SHE'S
───────────────────────────────
x
KILLER
────────────────────────
The Barton to my Romanoff~The Barnes to my Rodgers
────────────────────────
ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴇʀꜱᴏɴ ᴡʜᴏ ᴅᴇᴠᴇʟᴏᴘᴇᴅ ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ꜱʟɪɢʜᴛʟʏ ꜱᴍᴀʀᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴍᴇ.
ꜱʟɪɢʜᴛʟʏ.

───────────────────────

QUEEN !!
cerise
Attendant
House: Amaranthine

Re: Sincerely, Me

Mon Apr 29, 2019 5:37 pm

• hey and welcome to AS !!
    I'm cerise, one of the attendants here !! please feel free to reach out with any questions you may have!
Ineffable Woes
Purple Belt
House: Sagacitas

Wed May 08, 2019 7:12 pm

• Hi Nat! And welcome to AS!
    High Society is one of my all time favourite films, Bing Crosby, Frank Sinatra AND Grace Kelly. Absolute glory of a film, and the songs... oh lordy.
    I was raised by my Grandparents so got a very mixed education in music and movies, my tastes vary from heavy metal like Slipknot, to Frank Sinatra, to JPOP and KPOP. It's rather eclectic but keeps me entertained!
    Also love books. I have more books than anything else. Books piled up because my bookshelves are overflowing and one broke under the weight of books... c:

I hope you'll enjoy your time here!

Spinach
White Belt

Wed May 08, 2019 11:49 pm

Hey Nat and welcome to AS!

I am also very new finding the site to be very easy on the eye and easy to navigate and I hope you find it the same way c:
I'm such a basic bitch when it comes to musicals, got to love a bit of Hamilton and The Heathers am I right? ^^'
spintherecord
White Belt

Fri May 10, 2019 10:22 pm

hey nat!
I'm kinda new around here too, as I used to use the website, but I decided to start all over after not using the website for a few years. I'm sure you'll love it around here, gods know I used to! I also love older music, though something tells me your taste might just be a little older than mine!
Elios
White Belt

Thu May 16, 2019 1:54 am

looooove the marvel theme you've got going on, those movies are honestly the best >.> also welcome to as :)