Socially Anxious and Here to Stay ~

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

Spinach
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Socially Anxious and Here to Stay ~

Wed May 08, 2019 9:48 pm

Hey all!

So I'm Spinach, a 20 year old biology student with a passion for birds and the earth! I am the owner of a cute little pacific parrotlet called Museli - x - he is the light of my life! c: I also work voluntarily with a wildlife rehabber specialized in birds and small mammals. It's baby season at the moment so I get the pleasure of 5am feeds <3 I am also beyond excited to start work in my city zoo in September, which to surprise I'll be in the bird section dealing with the adorable penguins and flamingos among others. As a small side note I am also mildly dyslexic and can get confused as far as spelling and grammatical rules go, so it might take me a little longer to reply compared to others.

Its been a long time since I've properly roleplayed, however, with a rekindled interest I am hoping to get back into the swing of things. As far as genres or topic of roleplays go I am very interested in;
~ Horror/Thriller
~ Dystopian
~ Romance
~ Group Animal
~ Adventure
~ Apocalyptic

I typically write 500+ words or will match my partner (or at least try to) and can sway between third and first person depending on the roleplay. I am pretty open to trying new topics/genres if you feel they would add to the current plot or suit the current roleplay more. I always enjoy discussing possible plot changes and twists, a partner who I can communicate with the at the top of my list!

I feel like that's all I have thus far, so I hope to see all you wonderful people around and maybe we'll bump into one another in the future!
cerise
Attendant
House: Amaranthine

Re: Socially Anxious and Here to Stay ~

Thu May 09, 2019 4:45 pm

• hey and welcome!

I'm cerise, one of the attendants here. I think your love of birds is super super interesting !! working at a zoo sounds like a dream come true, ngl. please let me or any of the other staff know if you have any questions !! <33
( ( ── SEARCH BRAT LU JAE BABY BOY ── ) )

── ────────────────
── ────────────────
hey everyone! im cerise, one of the attendants
here ! feel free to message me if you have any
questions, my inbox is always open ! ~~~ <3
───────────────────

─────────────── Image ─────────────── k-pop trash, artist, chaotic.
hmu on discord: liza#2925

───────────────

xx
python regius
Orange Belt
House: Halcyon

Thu May 09, 2019 5:06 pm

• welcome welcome
    super jealous you're going to get to work with the penguins. I'm also a bio student and get to intern at a zoo last summer, but worked with a variety of small mammals and reptiles
    also your bird is super cute!
Spinach
White Belt

Thu May 09, 2019 5:24 pm

Thank you guys!

@Cerise -Working in the zoo is my absolute dream, always has been! Although its just a year long placement they have already mentioned permanent employment so I'm hoping they'll keep me on! I'll be sure to get in contact with any queries etc that I may have in the future <3

@Python - that sounds like the best summer ever if you ask me! I'd love to work with those animals too but I could only choose one c: I hope you get to where you're going as far as you biology degree is concerned!
python regius
Orange Belt
House: Halcyon

Thu May 09, 2019 7:02 pm

• it was! it was the education and outreach department so a wider variety of animals. I got to hang out with a tamandua and it just... made my life. if you enjoy your zoo work half as much as I did it'll still be great.
    I'm just aiming to go into zoo work with my degree, is that your goal too or are you looking to go beyond that? I've been putting a lot of focus on animal ethics as well
    also if you're looking for one x ones I'm always looking for more I also have been really craving post apoc/dystopian
Spinach
White Belt

Thu May 09, 2019 8:23 pm

Aww I'm so glad! omg no way I'm so jealous! Sadly we don't have those where I'll be going but we do have the worlds smallest deer and a two toed sloth. Same here, well working in a zoo is the absolute dream! If not I'd like to go into conservation genetics but its sooo niche :/

oof yes sounds good, I have no plot ideas whatsoever for that but I'll shoot you a pm