hello hello!

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

spintherecord
White Belt
House: Unsorted

hello hello!

Thu May 09, 2019 9:21 pm

Hello y'all! I'm just your local nerd that figured out recently that they really missed roleplaying. It was something that was an extremely huge part of my life from about the sixth grade to about a year ago, where I kinda lost time for it. I just finished my junior year of college, so I figured I would have some time to get back into it! In the meantime, I have kept up with writing, and just not for academic things. I write a decent amount of fanfiction, and while that is incredibly rewarding and exciting in itself, I found that it isn't quite the same. I'm hoping to jump right back into it! I had an account a few years ago on this site, but I decided to completely start new. It was just what felt right.

But enough about that, you probably want to know a little about me. I am agender so I do go by they/them pronouns, as a heads up. As I said, I just finished my junior year of college, so I suppose that would make me a senior. I'm a history major, with an intense love of the 1960s and 1970s in America (if you ever wanna hear me go off about two super important, forgotten men just send me a pm! It's my research project) Besides that, I honestly just do a lot of writing for fun. I love love love music from the 1950s to about the 1980s, anything after that can become a little shaky. (I promise I'm not pretentious I just don't know a super ton of music past then/am kinda picky about what I like.)

Besides that, I'm not really sure what else to say about myself. I hope everyone has a good day!
cerise
Attendant
House: Amaranthine

Re: hello hello!

Sat May 11, 2019 4:46 am

• hey and welcome!! im cerise, one of the attendants here~
    okay, first of all, I think it's super super cool that you're passionate about history ! there are tons of people here always down for historical rps, I hope you find the new site layout easy to navigate and all <3

please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions or concerns! the staff here are always happy to help those who need it!

what kind of fandoms for which do you write fic?? o:
spintherecord
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Re: hello hello!

Sat May 11, 2019 12:17 pm

I definitely hope to find some historical roleplays on here, haha! The new layout definitely did take me a few minutes to adjust to, but in the end its definitely way easier to navigate than I remember the old one being.

thank you!

i write mostly classic rock fics, to be completely honestly. it's nothing too exciting, honestly haha. i tried my hand at writing fics for the avengers and supernatural back in the day, but i always find myself back in the classic rock fandom.