>> Hello <<

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

milk.bubble.tea
White Belt
House: Unsorted

>> Hello <<

Wed May 15, 2019 3:54 am

Hello hello! I’m Tea! Or Milk...or Bubble...!!

I’m 18 and going into Nursing in the very near future here! I’m an artist on the side and I’m socially awkward! >~< CST zone for me!

I am a big fan of role playing and recently got back into it! I am Semi-lit to Lit, and can write anywhere from 200 words to 2000 words! Depends on the weather c;

I’m very into the following things,

•HORROR!!!
•Fantasy
•Victorian
•Mafia
•70s-90s
•Alien-esque futures
• Fandoms (Such as SU, Warriors, Dead by Daylight, Overwatch, Gigantic, Voltron, Marvel, DC Comics, and my biggest Gorillaz)

I do like to mix in romance a lot as well, and am comfortable with anything LGBTQ+ ! Thanks for taking the time to read this! I also have a discord and wouldn’t mind chatting on there for plots or any of the sort. Thanks again! <3
milk.bubble.tea
White Belt

Re: >> Hello <<

Wed May 15, 2019 3:58 am

Ah I’m also really weird!!! Don’t mind my love of bugs, the 80s, serial killer movies, and my ukulele, I talk about it a lot!!
Elios
White Belt

Thu May 16, 2019 1:52 am

oooo I love that serial killer movies are honestly the best movies >.>
cerise
Attendant
House: Amaranthine

Fri May 17, 2019 2:11 am

• hi and welcome! I'm cerise, one of the attendants here! please don't hesitate to let me or any of the staff know if you have any questions!!!

- cerise
cryptid
White Belt
House: Sagacitas

Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:17 pm

ah yes, the victorian era is so cool!