introduction.

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

walsh
White Belt
House: Vipera

introduction.

Tue Jun 18, 2019 6:35 pm

i came over from chickensmoothie recently so, i'm not foreign to roleplaying ----
which i've been doing for close to ten years. i'm semi-lit to literate and soon will
make an ad for rp invites or one on one searches! my pm box is always open if
you wanna chat etc!! (-: `━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Last edited by walsh on Sun Aug 04, 2019 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
walsh
White Belt

Tue Jun 18, 2019 7:48 pm

another post (-`:
gold
Attendant

Re: an intro post, oof.

Tue Jun 18, 2019 8:31 pm

• hey there!! i'm gold, one of the attendants here on AS and i wish you a warm welcome!!
    i'm sure you've already seen the rules, and if not, just skim through them; you'll get the general idea of how things work here
    you can also go ahead and take the sorting quiz, if you want to get into a house and collect points!
    here you'll find the 1x1 search area and you're more than welcome to immediately jump into the fun and find yourself a rp partner (don't be shy, none of our members bite c; )
    if you have any questions, go ahead and send me a message, or contact any of our lovely attendants (the light blue peeps like me) and we'll do our best to answer you

happy roleplaying!! c: