❅ ― the wolf's grand entrance

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

Shado
Orange Belt
House: Vipera

❅ ― the wolf's grand entrance

Fri Jul 12, 2019 12:38 am

Yay!!!

Just kidding.

This is in fact not a grand entrance, nor am I a new person (although I've been away long enough I basically feel like one).
I am Shado (in case you did not see my wonderful name), and I've been a bit on and off more off) with this site due to time constraints and schedule conflicts. Some of you may know me, some of you may not. Either is cool. c:

It's been a while, and recent events lead me back to this place, so I'm feeling a bit nostalgic.
I don't know if I'll get back into RPing just yet since I'm still running on a tight schedule, but it would certainly be nice to try even though I'll be extremely rusty. If not, it's still nice popping in and seeing how the place is doing.

Welcome to everyone new and thanks for dropping by! :D
gold
Attendant
House: Vipera

Re: ❅ ― the wolf's grand entrance

Fri Jul 12, 2019 11:43 am

• hey hey shado, welcome back!! good to see you with us again c:

since you're already familiar with AS, i'll keep this short and sweet; i'm gold, one of the lovely attendants around here, and if you have any questions regarding anything, feel free to shoot me, or any of my other light-blue friends, a pm

that being said, i hope you manage to settle back in and get some rps going, or just rekindle your love for writing c:
    and oof, fingers crossed your schedule clears up too, lately it's been too hot to even exist and we all deserve a break orz