Hey there!

Welcome to Advanced Scribes! All new users are required to post within this board at a minimum of two (2) times before they will have access to participate on the full forum. We love new members and we want to integrate you into our family by getting to know you! Don't be shy!

Moderator: Admin Aide

slushii
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Hey there!

Sat Jul 20, 2019 8:27 pm

Hi everyone! You can call me slushii or any variation of that name; I'm not picky! I used to be HUUUUGE into roleplaying for many years back when I was a teenager, but after graduating high school and being yeeted into the adult world, it's been very hard for me to find the time or motivation to write. However, over the past month, I've gotten the itch really bad and went on a hunt to find an awesome site to be a part of, and well, here I am! I'm confident in my writing abilities, though I may be a bit shaky at first as it's been a couple years since I've written on a regular basis. With all that said, I am BEYOND excited to get back into roleplaying and expand my horizons! Very excited to explore more of the site and meet some amazing new people (:
gold
Attendant
House: Vipera

Re: Hey there!

Sat Jul 20, 2019 11:35 pm

• hey hey slushii, welcome to AS! we're glad to be having you here with us c:

i'm gold, one of the attendants here on AS, and if you ever have any questions, feel free to send over a PM to either me or any of my light blue friends, and we'll try our best to help you in any way we can!

and i'm so glad you went back to writing/roleplaying! school can take up a lot of motivation for it haha been there so many times, rip but i've always found that pushing through it and writing helps me deal with it a bit easier, and hopefully it'll do the same for you c:

i'm sure you'll get back into it in no time and find some awesome people to roleplay with! happy writing <3