In December, I want to relax and/or reserve muse for the nano event
65%

Total votes: 17
ichor.
Archivist
House: Halcyon Keeper

Re: Halcyon Common Room

Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:01 am

Updated our points! I'm so proud of you guys for all the work you put in for the summer event! <3 I hope you guys enjoyed yourself and didn't stress too much!

Congrats to Deer for finishing all 100 prompts! I believe she did the same thing last year which is amazing!

Also, congrats to Snow, Gamora, and Spiritstar for completing 50 of the prompts!
rough patch. trying to catch up with prompts first, then replies. sorry for the wait.

replies: walker, savannah, omnom, song, algo, irish, cider, important, memory,

finished & in drafts phoenix, ghost, snow, josh, algo, mags, melonous, andromeda, cider, algo, shai

forms: nio, mags
lux
Yellow Belt
House: Halcyon

Thu Sep 13, 2018 8:32 am

hey guys! im dropping in to let y'all know i changed my username from hannibal to lux so no one gets confused!

i hope all of you are doing well <3
Kael
Silver Belt

Thu Sep 13, 2018 9:04 am

Thank you Nini! Yes I am currently on a 2 year streak for finishing all prompts lol. This year was easier for me to keep up as last year, thankfully cx Even if I was in need of writing the last 2 prompts on my phone and let me tell you: 1000 words is a lot to write on a phone cx

Either way, we all did great! We're beating those other houses for sure!

the worst thing is Jazzy and I started a new prompt challenge for the two of us bc 100 prompts weren't enough for us lmao
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxImagex
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxThe BooThe Sis The Potatox
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx If 2018 could end that'd be great.
☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲☲
Spiritstar3
Bronze Belt
Location: Did the CCG catch me? No, I'm with my precious tiger baby, and Muratas bein a creeper in the corner.

Thu Sep 13, 2018 10:51 pm

ichor. wrote:
Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:01 am
Updated our points! I'm so proud of you guys for all the work you put in for the summer event! <3 I hope you guys enjoyed yourself and didn't stress too much!

Congrats to Deer for finishing all 100 prompts! I believe she did the same thing last year which is amazing!

Also, congrats to Snow, Gamora, and Spiritstar for completing 50 of the prompts!
XP thank you

congrats, Deer! and Snow and Gamora
bows.and.arrows
Orange Belt

Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:44 am

congrats everyone! <3

i'm in the path of hurricane florence :<
important
Global Moderator

Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:48 pm

just gonna poke my head in bc i know it's been damn forever since i've posted in here ;c

congrats to all who worked on prompts this summer! that's amazing, and you've earned halcyon hella points for it too c; go unicorns!

for those of you who don't know, i'm a japanese native -- i was raised in the osaka prefecture -- which was hit by typhoon jebi these past week(s). my family is safe, as they were evacuated, but things have been rough. some of my extended family is now facing the path of hurricane florence. if any of you are in her path, please, please, please stay safe. remember to keep good stock on water, candles, torches, and non-perishable food items. i hope none of you have to be evacuated. you are all in my thoughts <3

i'm currently still in england so there's that. sorry about my inactivity but i've got a lot on my plate right now health status wise that i'm not gonna go into but i will make an attempt to pop in time to time! (i'm ngl to you guys if you see me online 90% of the time i'm just charging my phone and am not actually around sorry ;c)

please stay safe everyone! <3
caim
Attendant

Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:32 am

• So, some cool news. I'm currently in the process of adopting a one year old female cat from a shelter and will then be registering her as my ESA.Here she is in all her beauty. I decided to name her Omari which means 'High Born' in Egyptian which suit her perfectly. Connor and I started purchasing things for her today and will be setting up the room which includes cat-proofing a bunch of things for when she does come home with us. I am so happy to be welcoming this sweet goddess into my family and it's such a blessing.
I HATE IT JUST AS MUCH AS YOU
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
[Fiance]x[Dragon]x[Duckling]x[Rissy Prompts]
I'm always available to answer questions or chat !

───────────────────────
SO I WAIT FOR YOU ALL NIGHT
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Aye, the name's Hal. I'm your neighborhood
witch and one of the site's attendants. I'm a
sophomore in college who is in a bomb ass
relationship with this little ray of sunshine.
Astrology is my game, I have an obsession
with DnD and I love horror games and films.
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
bows.and.arrows
Orange Belt

Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:34 am

congrats caim! she really is a beauty. <3

good news, arrow and i have our first agility competition at the end of october. we had a really fast, clean run the other day so hopefully it doesn't take long for her to title.
thunderofthebun
Administrator

Fri Sep 21, 2018 2:55 pm

I'm so proud of everyone for their prompts! AS altogether earned like 1500 points and that is just incredible.. *__*

Anyone excited for autumn soon? We've been getting a lot of rain here; I'm supposed to go to Six Flags tomorrow but we'll see. Today is a tidying up and working on AS stuff day since it's my day off. Maybe even a new signature soon??

Hope you guys are doing well! Hopefully feeling more settled into the new school year and new teachers.
ATTENTION:

Please go take the survey about the Afflatus so that we can better design it for 2019 - even if you don't typically read it! Tell us what would get you to start.

Also make sure you are ALWAYS up to date on announcements!

We also have STAFF OPENINGS!
Spiritstar3
Bronze Belt
Location: Did the CCG catch me? No, I'm with my precious tiger baby, and Muratas bein a creeper in the corner.

Fri Sep 21, 2018 9:27 pm

caim wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:32 am
  • So, some cool news. I'm currently in the process of adopting a one year old female cat from a shelter and will then be registering her as my ESA.Here she is in all her beauty. I decided to name her Omari which means 'High Born' in Egyptian which suit her perfectly. Connor and I started purchasing things for her today and will be setting up the room which includes cat-proofing a bunch of things for when she does come home with us. I am so happy to be welcoming this sweet goddess into my family and it's such a blessing.
oh my gosh, she’s so cute
best of luck