Home of the identity seekers.
ichor.
Archivist
House: Halcyon Keeper

Re: Halcyon Common Room

Wed Dec 05, 2018 9:56 pm

i already know miihru but HIHIHI welcome c;

i need to update the poll >.>

if you guys are up for it, we can definitely get the prompt thread started up again? i would love to have it going again tbh, but i know there needs to be some sort of incentive. any ideas?
rough patch. trying to catch up with prompts first, then replies. sorry for the wait.

replies: walker, savannah, omnom, song, algo, irish, cider, important, memory,

finished & in drafts phoenix, ghost, snow, josh, algo, mags, melonous, andromeda, cider, algo, shai

forms: nio, mags
miihru
Yellow Belt
House: Halcyon

Sat Dec 08, 2018 3:37 pm

• hi <3
    -drops by once more-
    so i have a roleplay in the works in terms of ideas and etc etc, but i was wondering if it would interest anyone in general?
important
Brown Belt

Mon Dec 10, 2018 1:46 pm

• @anika please can we start the prompt thread again ;c i need something to kickstart my muse and i think restarting the thread will help with that ! if you need ideas for prompts and stuff, ani, you can just DM me bc i have tons

@miihru your coding is gorgeous and i love the idea for the rp you have! i don't typically do group rps and anime fcs, otherwise i would totally join bc it sounds interesting!
very very busy with visa stuff atm. replies are all on hold, sorry folks.
i may post stuff for the afflatus/events/personal prompts every now
and again but that's bc i'll lose my mind if i don't write so please don't
get upset that i'm focusing on personal writing and not rps. i am super
stressed w/ the HO and this is my outlet lmao. thanks for understanding
ichor.
Archivist
House: Halcyon Keeper

Re:

Mon Dec 10, 2018 8:22 pm

important wrote:
    • @anika please can we start the prompt thread again ;c i need something to kickstart my muse and i think restarting the thread will help with that ! if you need ideas for prompts and stuff, ani, you can just DM me bc i have tons

@miihru your coding is gorgeous and i love the idea for the rp you have! i don't typically do group rps and anime fcs, otherwise i would totally join bc it sounds interesting!

definitely can! i'll probably get it going (after?) tomorrow!! i really wanna pick back up on prompts and i want to introduce some sort of incentive, i just don't know what. and definitely send me ideas for prompts!! i have a whole plethora stored away but i had picking/making decisions and you might have even better ones xD
miihru
Yellow Belt

Tue Dec 11, 2018 6:18 am

important wrote:

• aah thank you. it's all good. <3
    i just realised a few things with coding like how to use color without having all these scattered codes. and bless. honestly its a life saver i also need to stop making role-plays on impulse. XD
empty.
Orange Belt

Tue Dec 11, 2018 7:04 am

the worst thing just happened. when my entire house is sleeping. i have a new guinea pig so i had her next to me in a blanket and my doggo wanted to come see her. she never hurts them, just sniffs and leaves. she SNIFFS and this guinea pig STARTS SCREAMING! like the highest frequency and like a damn alarm.

oh not to forget earlier that day, my older guinea was chilling on my lap. all of sudden she decides to run up my chest and jump off the back off the couch. all in like 2 seconds. shes okay. do not fear.

moral of the story? guinea pigs are freaking crazy.
sammy
Black Belt

Tue Dec 11, 2018 10:37 pm

pretty convinced im dying because for some reason my eye started like hurting earlier as if i had a bruise on it but and now my sclera is kind of discoloured on the outer corner??
Helianthus
Global Moderator

Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:05 pm

sammy wrote:
pretty convinced im dying because for some reason my eye started like hurting earlier as if i had a bruise on it but and now my sclera is kind of discoloured on the outer corner??
There are several reasons the whites of your eye can go a different colour. What colour are they going?
sammy
Black Belt

Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:22 pm

Lost wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:05 pm
sammy wrote:
There are several reasons the whites of your eye can go a different colour. What colour are they going?
kind of yellowy?? but my skin isn't yellowing so i'm pretty sure it's not jaundice & it feels kind of bruised
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
he/him ♢ storage ♢ gmt ♢ 1x1 search
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Helianthus
Global Moderator

Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:32 pm

sammy wrote:
Tue Dec 11, 2018 11:22 pm
kind of yellowy?? but my skin isn't yellowing so i'm pretty sure it's not jaundice & it feels kind of bruised
So there are a couple of reasons that could happen and yes, one is indeed jaundice. Jaundice is actually a build up of something called bilirubin and that's what makes the yellowish hue appear and it doesn't always affect skin depending on what skin tone you have. However, there are many many many other reasons that it could be totally benign. If you've had a change of diet - more than likely one to awfully fatty holiday food - and you've eaten too much of something then that could be a cause. It could also be down to a lack of sleep or something as simple as not getting that much sunlight. I would suggest you go to an optician though, or your doctor quickly because I can't really assess you over the internet and though this will hopefully calm you a little to know that it is most likely benign, this is not medical advice.