62%

Total votes: 21
Kael
Silver Belt
House: Halcyon

Re: Halcyon Common Room

Thu Feb 28, 2019 5:16 pm

Im happy to see some activity here!

Also guys, remember that you don't need to pour out a 1k word prompt for the afflatus ;) all bits help and the most important thing is to have fun!

I have been slacking with writing too lately but I hope to find a better balance in work / rl / hobbies. These weeks have been exhausting for me so I hope that I will soon regain muse.

also I finally found some arrow funko dolls im so happy
22/03/2019
xxxxxxxxxxxxxImage
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"I am not interested in being a hero"
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxBut yet you are the biggest of all
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
OverwatchSpeedyA.T.O.M.
➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳➳
The Flash: S3E11
Arrow: S5E14
Legends of Tomorrow: S2E8
thunderofthebun
Administrator

Sat Mar 02, 2019 1:01 am

^ TRUE STORY. Even just ideas for future interview questions, little articles, tips, even writing book reviews or sharing recipes and stuff like that. We just really appreciate members contributing content (and it really helps us out).

As for my weekend, I'll be with my boyfriend as usual and we're having lunch with his parents tomorrow since I mentioned I haven't seen them in a couple months and they live so close. I'd LIKE to go for a walk or hike on Sunday but it can be hard to get my boyfriend out sometimes (he often wants to just relax) while my brother wants to hike either longer or at a farther location than I was thinking..

I really need to get on the train of doing the other end of afflatus stuff. I LOVE fun questions to answer, in particular.

Edit;

My boyfriend just got home, saw me on my laptop, and rushed to get out his new Surface Pro thing and practically jump on the couch next to me to be like "LOOK I CAN BE JUST LIKE YOU" because I always use my laptop on the couch. And he loves that it logs him in from his face, just like his phone (I find that weird and kind of unsettling, myself). I just wish someone was here to hear the ridiculous things he says sometimes and how goofy he is.

Someone tell me why I should like his new toy pls. Like I know it's fancy because it's a laptop in tablet physical form but like... I hate the mouse. It's weird and I don't like it. I also think it's rude of the company to consider necessities like a keyboard and mouse to be 'accessories' like HOW ARE YOU SAYING IT'S A LAPTOP THEN?! And expensive accessories at that! I decided (and people have agreed) that you really ought to be able to pick 1 included 'accessory' and then just have the others be extra cost.
Happy March!

Check out the AS Survey and let us know how we can improve.

My current to-do list: discussion and poll for the April Event,
get older, prep said event (if still occurring), prep the April afflatus
conclude the AS survey, 1x1 event, and social media survey,
share 1x1 event results, current points,
and create thread for anon box discussion.
Also: finalize Never's backend access, discuss themes status

Happy Birthday to all of the March blueberries!
sylver
Orange Belt

Wed Mar 20, 2019 9:22 am

• how y'all doing in here? has everyone had a nice week so far? i've been... wish i could say busy, but nah. i just sit at work for 8+ hours and don't really do anything. everyone envies me, but honestly, i'd rather be stressed out and super busy so the day feels shorter

i have 6 PMs to get to, so maybe i'll manage to sprinkle those in throughout the day. i'd write some stuff as well, but my boss is probably just gonna start questioning what i'm doing since typing a lot when threre's nothing much to do is super obvious. man, i miss being in marketing *sighs in bored & tired*

anything coming up that you're looking forward to this week? c:
"my dear, you're not so innocent." ────────────────────────────

necro, they/them, 21 y/o, gemini sun/pisces moon/leo rising, infp
i'm your local elven mage who's very gay for their chaotic tiefling
my golden heart ♡, my rp search, my afflatus stuff, my toyhouse

──────────────────────────── "you're no saint, you're no saviour."
Gamora.
Black Belt

Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:54 pm

• thankfully typing a lot is no big deal where I'm at because being a receptionist/administrator, there's always things to do and write haha. i get why you don't like being bored at work though. I like it when I'm busy enough to keep most of my day entertained.

I don't have much to look forward to this week, just looking forward to the weekend. playoff hockey starts this week for my local team so the game on saturday will be a good one. and i'm going to see captain marvel again on sunday too so i'm excited!!

how about you sylver? any plans?
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      ↠ in the darkest times, hope ───────

just a twenty year old cat mom who spends too
      much time crying over fandoms. honestly im just
      marvel and avatar trash. my pms are always open

───── is something you give yourself ↞
Gamora.
Black Belt

Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:52 pm

• Double post in attempts to keep this thread alive.

Just finished up with the Afflatus Activity! I did two character interviews and member interview too. Trying to come up with something to write for one of the prompts! Anybody else planning to get some pieces done for the Afflatus? Saw a few Halcyon pals post already!
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      xx
      ↠ in the darkest times, hope ───────

just a twenty year old cat mom who spends too
      much time crying over fandoms. honestly im just
      marvel and avatar trash. my pms are always open