Halcyon Common Room

Home of the identity seekers.

Moderator: Admin Aide

Spiritstar3
Bronze Belt
Location: Did the CCG catch me? No, I'm with my precious tiger baby, and Muratas bein a creeper in the corner.
House: Halcyon

Re: Halcyon Common Room

Thu Aug 22, 2019 9:19 pm

I'm alright
vhenan
White Belt

Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:38 pm

howdoo, people! i thought i'd come and introduce myself! i'm stoked to be a part of halcyon and, from what i've seen from snooping about you all seem super lovely and i'm excited to chat in here ~ ♡

Name/Nickname: i'm alicia (pronounced a-lih-cee-ya) but most just call me allie. or ali. or ally. or alli. honestly, i'll be happy with anything!
Interests/Hobbies/Fandoms: i'm fairly useless at most useful life skills but i love writing and travelling. my course in uni is going to be tourism management & spanish, so you kind of get the gist from that! i'm a big fan of walking/hiking, since i live in a scenic little seaside town in the u.k. but i can't handle anything more adventurous because maybe i'm scared of most things?. one might say i'm a bit of a fan of video games and i spend whatever free time i have playing... lots of them. i've also recently started to crochet!! which i'm far too excited about!! time for me to make my own scarves for the winter, hm?
Fun fact about you that nobody knows: i suppose something that nobody is aware of about me is the fact that, while i'm sat at my desk writing, i usually have my cat slung over my shoulders like a fashionable shawl. she does this by choice-- much to my dismay in the summer-- but i love her so i'll let it slide.
Age/Gender?? (Optional): i'm 18 (19 on sept. 23rd so keep an eye out hehe) and i'm a female :)

i look forward to seeing you all around and hope that we can strike up some cool conversations!!
Image ────────── ────────── search storage
x
call me allie. infp. 18. u.k. student.
come talk to me; i won't bite.
Deer
Overseer

Sun Aug 25, 2019 4:21 pm

vhenan wrote:
Sun Aug 25, 2019 3:38 pm
howdoo, people! i thought i'd come and introduce myself! i'm stoked to be a part of halcyon and, from what i've seen from snooping about you all seem super lovely and i'm excited to chat in here ~ ♡

Name/Nickname: i'm alicia (pronounced a-lih-cee-ya) but most just call me allie. or ali. or ally. or alli. honestly, i'll be happy with anything!
Interests/Hobbies/Fandoms: i'm fairly useless at most useful life skills but i love writing and travelling. my course in uni is going to be tourism management & spanish, so you kind of get the gist from that! i'm a big fan of walking/hiking, since i live in a scenic little seaside town in the u.k. but i can't handle anything more adventurous because maybe i'm scared of most things?. one might say i'm a bit of a fan of video games and i spend whatever free time i have playing... lots of them. i've also recently started to crochet!! which i'm far too excited about!! time for me to make my own scarves for the winter, hm?
Fun fact about you that nobody knows: i suppose something that nobody is aware of about me is the fact that, while i'm sat at my desk writing, i usually have my cat slung over my shoulders like a fashionable shawl. she does this by choice-- much to my dismay in the summer-- but i love her so i'll let it slide.
Age/Gender?? (Optional): i'm 18 (19 on sept. 23rd so keep an eye out hehe) and i'm a female :)

i look forward to seeing you all around and hope that we can strike up some cool conversations!!
Welcome to Halcyon, Ally! I hope you will have a nice time here! I'm Deer, and I live in your neighbouring country, The Netherlands. I love it to walk/hike too, but nothing too adventurious for me either, haha. Not that there are much 'adventurous' places to hike here in the flat netherlands :p I hiked up a mountain for the first time a few weeks ago while in Bulgaria, and I really liked it!

Also I sort of feel you on the "bothering" pet thing. Whenever I'm sitting on the couch with my laptop, my dog really wants to sit on my lap and doesn't care about my laptop cx It's not the same but I can somewhat relate. She is too adorable for her own goods.

Hi, I am Deer! I am an overseer on AS. Feel free to reach out to
me if you are experiencing any issues on the board. I love coding
and spend a fair share of my life doing it. Other than that, I am a
big fan of Arrowverse, and always open to chat about anything of it!

==================================================
BooSisPotato 100 DoS
==================================================
All this time I was finding myself, I didn't know I was lost

Imagex

Jazzy: EA [x] FtC [x] GaL [x] HL [x] SF [x] SH [x] TBN [x] || pirate [x] || maya [] || kami [x] || vintage [+]
newt.
Green Belt

Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:34 am

• @vhenan; allie!!! you found your way here!! :')) everyone here is super lovely, you'll fit right in! ;D

also @ani uuuuh don't mind me making you have to update things :)) time for me to embrace my true self over here shshs
Previous Username: deviant
New Username: newt.
Aporia
White Belt

Mon Aug 26, 2019 2:16 am

hi allie nice to meet you! you seem really nice and ooh i love what you're studying!!
also as a massive fan of video games myself, what kind of games do you play?
xxxxImage Image Image
  • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    𝐢❜𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨.​​​​

━━ ✦ storage
    ━━ ✦ aporia
    ━━ ✦ she/her
    ━━ ✦ leo
    ━━ ✦ infp
    ━━ ✦ lesbian

━━ ✦ search

𝐢❜𝐦 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟.
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Gamora
Black Belt

Mon Aug 26, 2019 12:44 pm

• newt. wrote:
    Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:34 am
    Previous Username: deviant
    New Username: newt.
    • back to newt <3
    • ── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

┌────────────────────┐
      i'm just your average marvel nerd & starmora
      enthusiast. only here for roleplays & character
      development. please don't pm me at this time.
      julienuhhh100 days of summerstorage

└────────────────────┘

vhenan
White Belt

Mon Aug 26, 2019 3:33 pm

wow i'm already so :,)) you're all lovlier than i expected!!

@deer ah, the netherlands!! one of the nicest places i've ever visited!! i visited keukenhof (i might've misspelt that? sorry!) a few years ago and it was honestly beautiful. tulips are my favourite flowers so i thoroughly enjoyed it. also wow? bulgaria? i'm a huge nut for anything travel-based so, please, this is an open invitation for anyone to yell about their trips to me!!

@aporia thank you! i play... far too many games. the ones i'm usually fawning over are dragon age, uncharted, red dead redemption-- anything along those lines probably, haha! i've also racked up quite a few hours on the sims, if that counts for anything?? what can i say? love me a bit of interior decorating. what kind of stuff do you play?
Aporia
White Belt

Wed Aug 28, 2019 10:55 am

@vhenan ooh yes those are all great. i enjoy a bit of dragon age and loved uncharted. lately i've been really into assassins creed (odyssey is super fun) and i really like actiony games for my console. And then on my computer i tend to play more visual novel based games. especially more horror/thriller based. i recently finished the zero escape game series and am going to play danganronpa for the first time soon. so kind of a variety. story and characters are the things i focus on the most for games i like though.
and whoops i've already talked too much.
xxxxImage Image Image
  • ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
    𝐢❜𝐦 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐨.​​​​

━━ ✦ storage
    ━━ ✦ aporia
    ━━ ✦ she/her
    ━━ ✦ leo
    ━━ ✦ infp
    ━━ ✦ lesbian

━━ ✦ search

𝐢❜𝐦 𝐚 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐞𝐟.
    ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
troy
White Belt

Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:02 am

• hey there, everyone! i've been a member of halcyon for a bit but i'm shy as heck so i'm just posting now lmao. you all seem super nice and i might not be around a ton, but i look forward to chatting with you when i can! wanted to come in here and make a smooth entrance but i'm too awkward for it help

name/nickname: pls just call me troy!
      interests/hobbies/fandoms: i tend to lurk in the shadows when i like something, so ig i don't consider myself a part of any fandoms haha. but i do like kpop and kdramas, anime, writing (duh lol), painting and drawing. i'm also interested in learning new languages, political science (mostly international relations), and getting to know new people (at least when i can gather the courage to whoops)!
      fun fact about me: i'm a huge sucker for cliche romances, big hopeless romantic here :')
      age/gender: not comfortable with sharing my age but i'm female!
Spiritstar3
Bronze Belt
Location: Did the CCG catch me? No, I'm with my precious tiger baby, and Muratas bein a creeper in the corner.

Fri Aug 30, 2019 9:09 am

hello troy
XD
anime is great, and I love drawing and writing.