Halcyon Common Room

Home of the identity seekers.

Moderator: Admin Aide

Spiritstar3
Bronze Belt
Location: Did the CCG catch me? No, I'm with my precious tiger baby, and Muratas bein a creeper in the corner.
House: Halcyon

Re: Halcyon Common Room

Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:55 pm

Hi, caius

Owo I love bungou stray dogs, psycho-pass, haikyuu, and k project, okami, and pokemon.
Aporia
White Belt

Mon Sep 09, 2019 2:31 am

welcome to halycon Caius

And actually I'm newer to 100 dos and joined (aka actually interacted with this site cos I made an account and then didn't use it for a year whoops) right in the middle so I haven't participated in it this year. I totally want to next year though, when I can actually prepare myself for it aha. It looks cool though, I've been reading a few people's 100 dos writings and they've been so good.
Gamora
Black Belt

Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:38 pm

• for the first time ever I reached 100 prompts! tapped out at 50 last year and planned to just aim for 75 this time, but made the push all the way through. i'm thankful my power came back on yesterday. my friend is currently staying at my place because they won't be getting power until wednesday.
    • ── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

┌────────────────────┐
      i'm just your average marvel nerd & starmora
      enthusiast. only here for roleplays & character
      development. please don't pm me at this time.
      julienuhhh100 days of summerstorage

└────────────────────┘

python regius
Green Belt

Mon Sep 09, 2019 3:55 pm

• this was the first time I've been around to do 100 DoS, and also the first time I have ever written outside of roleplaying. I hit my goal of 50 so I'm pretty proud of myself, and I think I got some really good writing out of some of the prompts. Others, not so much, but so it goes

Also, welcome to the new members!!
elysian
White Belt

Tue Sep 10, 2019 9:17 pm

• thank you everyone for the welcomes! also I'm always down to talk about eso / skyrim /eye emojis

I definitely want to participate next year! 0: it seems like a ton of fun just from taking a peek and I'd love to give it a shot, so fingers crossed!!
{the side effects kicking in against my will.}
ichor.
Admin Aide
House: Halcyon Keeper

Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:56 am

hello! i've been MIA but i've been peeping in every now and then! i've wanted to jump into the conversation for quite some time but have had things keeping me busy. i'm glad to see activity in the thread again!

again, welcome to all the new members of halcyon <3 i look forward to getting to know you guys more! if you ever have questions/concerns or whatever, please let me know! or if you just wanna chat, that's cool too. i like talking to people and making new friends ^-^

for those of you who participated in 100 Days of Summer - good job! i'm proud of everyone who did any number of prompts and especially proud of those who met or exceeded their goal, no matter what it was! i wish i could have participated this year but i took summer classes and barely did any writing this entire year honestly

anyways, how is everyone? any exciting news in your life?
Aporia
White Belt

Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:25 am

hey nice to see you here again ichor!

it's not super exciting in general but it's exciting for me lmao. but today i've been at my new full time job for a week and i'm really enjoying it! had my first day alone today (since i've been trained for the past week) and it went really well and my coworkers have been so supportive and lovely. i'm a receptionist (my first job like this) and i'm just excited that it's been going so well so far!
ichor.
Admin Aide
House: Halcyon Keeper

Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:01 pm

Aporia wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 10:25 am
hey nice to see you here again ichor!

it's not super exciting in general but it's exciting for me lmao. but today i've been at my new full time job for a week and i'm really enjoying it! had my first day alone today (since i've been trained for the past week) and it went really well and my coworkers have been so supportive and lovely. i'm a receptionist (my first job like this) and i'm just excited that it's been going so well so far!
ah that is exciting! receptionist can be a tough job honestly, there's so many things you have to do and pay attention to. glad that your first day alone went well and that you enjoy your coworkers! hopefully things keep getting better and better for you! what are you a receptionist for? i did front desk work for an optometrist - so i checked people in, made appointments, verified insurances, and did all the pre-testing steps. after that, i worked in financial aid as a helper - took in documents and told people what they needed to do in order to complete the process to determine aid eligibility

also i want to encourage you guys to create threads within this house forum that you think everyone could benefit from! could be a game thread or anything - as long as everyone is able to contribute to it and it isn't solely for you
Deer
Overseer

Thu Sep 12, 2019 3:05 pm

Ohh maybe we could make a "write a story together" thread or something, where everyone adds one sentence or something . idk if that is a good idea.

Hi, I am Deer! I am an overseer on AS. Feel free to reach out to
me if you are experiencing any issues on the board. I love coding
and spend a fair share of my life doing it. Other than that, I am a
big fan of Arrowverse, and always open to chat about anything of it!

==================================================
BooSisPotato 100 DoS
==================================================
All this time I was finding myself, I didn't know I was lost

Imagex

Jazzy: EA [x] FtC [x] GaL [x] HL [x] SF [x] SH [x] TBN [x] || pirate [x] || maya [] || kami [x] || vintage [+]
Spiritstar3
Bronze Belt
Location: Did the CCG catch me? No, I'm with my precious tiger baby, and Muratas bein a creeper in the corner.

Thu Sep 12, 2019 10:55 pm

ichor. wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:56 am
hello! i've been MIA but i've been peeping in every now and then! i've wanted to jump into the conversation for quite some time but have had things keeping me busy. i'm glad to see activity in the thread again!

for those of you who participated in 100 Days of Summer - good job! i'm proud of everyone who did any number of prompts and especially proud of those who met or exceeded their goal, no matter what it was! i wish i could have participated this year but i took summer classes and barely did any writing this entire year honestly

anyways, how is everyone? any exciting news in your life?
XP hi dear

I exceeded 50 prompts; last year I reached 50

Anyway, Deer's idea sounds interesting