Halcyon Common Room

Home of the identity seekers.

Moderator: Admin Aide

Gamora
Black Belt
House: Halcyon

Re: Halcyon Common Room

Mon Dec 02, 2019 4:38 pm

• congrats to everyone who participated in nano! especially the two of you that made it to 50,000 ! job well done!! another victory for the best house ever c;
      mystic. wrote:
      important wrote:
    • ── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

┌────────────────────┐
      i'm just your average marvel nerd & starmora
      enthusiast. replies will be slow for the next
      month or so, but i'm still around, I promise.
      julienuhhhroomienerdstorage

└────────────────────┘

ichor.
Admin Aide
House: Halcyon Keeper

Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:58 am

hello all! first off, wanted to congratulate all those who participated in nano! also, a huge congratulations to the two unicorns who did finish all 50k -- important and mystic!!

i am terribly sorry for being a bit out of the loop. there's quite a bit going on and i am currently sick :( on top of that, gotta take the cat back to the vet because he also decided to get sick alongside the rest of the family

i hope everyone is doing well! for those going through finals season study hard! almost done with the semester! i personally cannot wait until my official vacation starts on december 10th!
Spiritstar3
Bronze Belt
Location: Did the CCG catch me? No, I'm with my precious tiger baby, and Muratas bein a creeper in the corner.

Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:13 am

ichor. wrote:
Tue Dec 03, 2019 8:58 am
hello all! first off, wanted to congratulate all those who participated in nano! also, a huge congratulations to the two unicorns who did finish all 50k -- important and mystic!!

i am terribly sorry for being a bit out of the loop. there's quite a bit going on and i am currently sick :( on top of that, gotta take the cat back to the vet because he also decided to get sick alongside the rest of the family

i hope everyone is doing well! for those going through finals season study hard! almost done with the semester! i personally cannot wait until my official vacation starts on december 10th!
Oh, I hope you and your cat feel better
mystic.
White Belt

Wed Dec 04, 2019 9:41 am

• @Gamora -- thank you so much!! it was so difficult but i actually stuck it out x3

@ichor -- thank you!!! also sending you and your cat good vibes. i hope you two feel better :c
python regius
Green Belt

Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:59 pm

• does anybody have any suggestions for dealing with phone calls when they are... extremely anxiety inducing? my mental health is wearing thin lately which makes them difficult to deal with; any kind of call just makes me sick and shaky at this point and my life is suddenly filled with them. they're not usually quite this bad so I've never figured out how to ease the anxiety I guess. I don't even have a good idea of something to start trying so I thought someone else might
Gamora
Black Belt

Wed Dec 04, 2019 6:15 pm

• python regius wrote:
    Wed Dec 04, 2019 5:59 pm
    • does anybody have any suggestions for dealing with phone calls when they are... extremely anxiety inducing? my mental health is wearing thin lately which makes them difficult to deal with; any kind of call just makes me sick and shaky at this point and my life is suddenly filled with them. they're not usually quite this bad so I've never figured out how to ease the anxiety I guess. I don't even have a good idea of something to start trying so I thought someone else might
    • I used to write scripts for phone calls I had to make and would read from it. it really helped with work since I was so anxious using the phone when I first started, but now it doesn't give me nearly as much anxiety as it used to.
    • ── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

┌────────────────────┐
      i'm just your average marvel nerd & starmora
      enthusiast. replies will be slow for the next
      month or so, but i'm still around, I promise.
      julienuhhhroomienerdstorage

└────────────────────┘

ichor.
Admin Aide

Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:59 pm

@spirit & mystic: i am definitely feeling better! kitty went to the vet and ended up requiring surgery so he will be staying with them for 5-6 days, but he's looking SO much better than he was before <3

@python: what gamora said is basically what helps me when i have to do phone calls! i have a general idea of what the call should be about, what i need to say, and just try to stay calm. i hate answering calls when working unless i have a script to go off of until i feel comfortable enough to kind of answer freely

──────────────────────
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┓
site admin aide
message for questions or just to chat
slowly returning to rping trying to catch up
discord: anika#7378
my fave color is purple. i like cats & naps

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┛
──────────────────────
xImagex
──────────────────────

──────────────────────
xImagex
──────────────────────
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┓
insta storage plots search
coding writing temp art
charries

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┛
ImageImage
──────────────────────

Spiritstar3
Bronze Belt
Location: Did the CCG catch me? No, I'm with my precious tiger baby, and Muratas bein a creeper in the corner.

Thu Dec 05, 2019 9:45 pm

ichor. wrote:
Thu Dec 05, 2019 5:59 pm
@spirit & mystic: i am definitely feeling better! kitty went to the vet and ended up requiring surgery so he will be staying with them for 5-6 days, but he's looking SO much better than he was before <3
Xp that's good. Ooo, that's also good. My grandmas dog has friggin stones bc apparently she doesn't give her enough water or something...and she claims we're the ones killing the dog...idk if the dog has had the surgery yet, but grandma flipped out on my parents bc the first or second appointment, whatever, took 3 hours, and she called them saying they were killing her dog...
Anyway, glad to hear the cat is better
whoaeasytiger
Yellow Belt

Sun Dec 08, 2019 4:05 am

extremely random but does anyone here play league of legends? i need more people to norm with and i'd love to get to know y'all outside of AS!
x Sit with the pain until it passes. . .xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Imagexxx
xxx. . . and you will be calmer for the next one.

x
x
x
x
whoaeasytiger » xx. enfp. hufflepuff.
sagi. artist. college student. doggo lover.
muse : ★★★★★★★✰✰✰
time a: ★★★★★✰✰✰✰✰
pm — storage — insta — LoL

spotty replies - swamped with work til dec. 10th.
[ ] bunny. [ ] bad2thebonedog. [ ] pheonix's rebirth.
[ ] mobius. [ ] vintage.
ichor.
Admin Aide

Mon Dec 09, 2019 4:54 pm

ahhh i have my last final exam tomorrow and then im freeeeeeeee for a month-ish. i cant wait. i seriously need to catch up on lots going on. first thing to do once i have time is find us a new questionnaire for us to do! i've been slacking on that and apologize immensely

additionally, while i have some free time what are things you guys would like to see? any other threads you want to incorporate? house events? let me know! i wanna liven this place up <3

@spirit: yeah my cat has some pretty bad stones in his bladder and it kept giving him a UTI and preventing him from peeing, so we basically had to turn him into a female. he is so over his stay at the vet's office but has to stay for another week at least i believe

──────────────────────
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┓
site admin aide
message for questions or just to chat
slowly returning to rping trying to catch up
discord: anika#7378
my fave color is purple. i like cats & naps

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┛
──────────────────────
xImagex
──────────────────────

──────────────────────