Home of the identity seekers.

Moderator: Admin Aide

LeesiGalaxy
Green Belt
House: Halcyon

Re: Halcyon Common Room

Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:18 pm

@Newt
Newt, my one true love. <3 Your hair is so gorgeous, I’m still not over it! Do you wear it up in a pony tail so people can see the color? 0: Or do you wear it down and let people catch a glimpse of the color underneath and then ask about it? XD aAAAA i would do the art event but unfortunately I’m not super keen on/good at drawing animals! So my art level would just.... not be accurate to what it actually is. XDD

@ichor.
I did end up doing one of them, I promise! XD I just have this bad habit of like... waiting to reply.. then feeling embarrassed for not replying... then putting it off because I’m embarrassed... then feel even more guilty for not replying... and then put it off more. x’3 ahhhh! You should if you feel like it! Cx

Awww, I’m sorry things are rough at home, I just went through a rough patch myself but I’ve come out the other side alright, I know you will too. <3 LOL completely understandable. I hope it goes quickly!!

So! What are you guys all up to?? I woke up a little bit ago, watching GassyMexican stream Outer Worlds on twitch and GUYS. It looks sO GOOD. It’s from the original creators of Fallout and New Vegas and it’s like... how do I explain... He keeps saying it’s Firefly the game, which I can’t confirm since I’ve never seen firefly, but if you have and you like RPGs, you’ll probably love it! I’m totally going to buy it when it comes out, I’ve been dying for a new RPG!
【 Note to my partners; I’m getting my wisdom teeth out Wednesday, (Nov 20th) and probably won’t be active for at least a week. If I don’t reply to messages or reply to a thread, that’s why. See you on the other side! 】
newt.
Green Belt

Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:26 pm

ichor. wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:43 pm
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewt i haven't heard from you in a long time. hope you've been doing well <3
  • ani!!! <33 that's just been be being my usual garbage self at keeping in touch, things have been pretty busy lately but otherwise i'm pretty good! hope you're doing well too <3
LeesiGalaxy wrote:
Thu Oct 24, 2019 8:18 pm
@Newt
Newt, my one true love. <3 Your hair is so gorgeous, I’m still not over it! Do you wear it up in a pony tail so people can see the color? 0: Or do you wear it down and let people catch a glimpse of the color underneath and then ask about it? XD
  • !!!!! it's so nice to see you around again! <3 and gosh thank you so much! i've worn it up in a ponytail a couple of times at archery so it's been more noticeable, but mostly i've just left it down and waited to see how long it takes people to notice, because the reactions of people suddenly going "no wait you DO have colou in your hair, i'm not just imagining things--" is really funny to me sjhjs

re: outer worlds, i hadn't even realised it was a game coming out any time soon, somehow i've managed to miss seeing anything about it??? will need to look into it though as from that description it sounds right up my street!! well, it might be if i ever find myself with the money available to buy it anyway what with christmas shopping coming up in the near future xD
Spiritstar3
Bronze Belt
Location: Did the CCG catch me? No, I'm with my precious tiger baby, and Muratas bein a creeper in the corner.

Sat Oct 26, 2019 11:28 pm

@ichor: college?
I took a dog training thing, but never really use the stuff I learned...

Edit: except on my own dog
Aporia
Yellow Belt
House: Halcyon Head Girl

Tue Oct 29, 2019 11:19 pm

it may not have been much but I'm glad I got us some points in the art competition! It was fun, I wish I would've had the time to do more tbh. I haven't drawn nearly enough lately. Rip me
Deer
Overseer

Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:05 am

I liked your art, Aporia! It was really nice c:

On another note, anyone planning to compete in Nanowrimo? I made a thread but watch me abandon it haha.
Work is pretty crazy until Christmas! My AS activity will be limited.

Hi, I am Deer! I am an overseer on AS. Feel free to reach out to
me if you are experiencing any issues on the board. I love coding
and spend a fair share of my life doing it. Other than that, I am a
big fan of Arrowverse, and always open to chat about anything of it!
PM me if you need/want my discord

==================================================
BooSisPotato PoGo Shinydex
==================================================
All this time I was finding myself, I didn't know I was lost

Imagex

Jazzy: EA [x] FtC [x] GaL [x] HL [x] SF [x] SH [x] TBN [x] || pirate [x] || maya [x] || kami [x] || vintage [x] || harvey [x]
important
Global Moderator

Thu Oct 31, 2019 11:19 am

• yes, aporia, congrats on the win! your art is fantastic and thank you for representing the unicorns <3

and hnn... i'm literally counting down the hours at this point until tomorrow. i've religiously participated in nanowrimo for the last six years and though i've only ever won one (1) time, i still throw myself at it each year like i've got nothing to lose lmao. but yes! i hope to complete it. or at least... make a dent in that 50k goal. i hope to see a lot more of you guys participating as well! best of luck to everyone!

and to those not participating this year -- i hope you guys also have fun taking on your own personal projects too! my best wishes go out to everyone!
ImagexxxImage
xxImage
xxW A N T━ ━━ ━━

xxImage xx┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓xx
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ for ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ever ▇▇
━━━ ━ ━━ ━━━━━ ━ ━━ ━━━━ ━
my villain
xx┗ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┛xx Image
━ ━━━━━ ━━━━ ━━
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
x
python regius
Green Belt

Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:14 am

• I tried to do a helpful thing today, so if you need any sort of editing you should check it out cx
mystic.
White Belt

name change~

Mon Nov 04, 2019 11:50 pm

• Previous Username: stardew
      New Username: mystic.

edit: along with my username change, i've also decided to change the name i go by online to maya. i'll edit my little intro post just in case uwu
sonstoragenanoquotevtumblr
╔════════════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════════════╗
maya • twenty • she/it • autistic • muse: low
╚════════════ ∘◦ ☆ ◦∘ ═════════════╝
ichor.
Admin Aide
House: Halcyon Keeper

Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:05 pm

hello all! i've poofed yet again i feel like

how has everyone been lately? who is doing nano and how is it going for you? i want to participate but i don't really have an idea of what to write nor do i really have a ton of time for writing

──────────────────────
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┓
site admin aide
message for questions or just to chat
slowly returning to rping trying to catch up
discord: anika#7378
my fave color is purple. i like cats & naps

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┛
──────────────────────
xImagex
──────────────────────

──────────────────────
xImagex
──────────────────────
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┓
insta storage plots search
coding writing temp art
charries

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┛
ImageImage
──────────────────────

important
Global Moderator

Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:31 pm

• i know i already yell abt nano every chance i get but !!

i am ?? weirdly 13k in and staring at the 15k goal like...... blease............ and my dumb brain is forcing me to stay 2-3 days ahead of schedule which will, in all likeliness, end up with me being a burnt-out wreck but (((((:

i'm so excited to see so many people participating though!! i always love going through and stalking looking at everyone's threads and just!!!

good luck to everyone!!! again!!!!
ImagexxxImage
xxImage
xxW A N T━ ━━ ━━

xxImage xx┏ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ━ ┓xx
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ for ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ ever ▇▇