Halcyon Common Room

Home of the identity seekers.

Moderator: Admin Aide

User avatar
Spiritstar3
Bronze Belt
Posts: 3983
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:09 pm
Gender: Golden
Location: Did the CCG catch me? No, I'm with my precious tiger baby, and Muratas bein a creeper in the corner.
House: Halcyon

Re: Halcyon Common Room

Sat Oct 12, 2019 8:17 pm

ichor. wrote:
Sat Oct 12, 2019 5:23 pm
hope you get your costume finished up soon spiritstar! really cool that you're making your own. i have no creativity or talent with crafts xD

i just want to make sure you guys know you can be heard! i know i've been pretty absent as keeper and i sincerely apologize for that, but i do lurk quite a bit!
XP thank you dear. I'm going to pm you about something regarding prompts..
User avatar
ichor.
Admin Aide
Posts: 17868
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:08 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Texas
House: Halcyon Keeper
Contact:

Re: Halcyon Common Room

Sun Oct 20, 2019 5:11 pm

hello all, how are you guys doing?
User avatar
LeesiGalaxy
Green Belt
Posts: 472
Joined: Mon Sep 23, 2013 9:45 pm
Location: Everywhere
House: Halcyon

Re: Halcyon Common Room

Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:21 pm

Pretty good, just woke up from a little nap! Not sure what I’m going to do now though, I coooulllddd work on replies... or I could be lazy. >:3 Someone, tell me to do my replies!

How are you? Cx
User avatar
sylver
Attendant
Posts: 565
Joined: Thu Jan 25, 2018 8:28 pm
Gender: gay angel
Location: a second-hand bookstore
House: Halcyon
Contact:

Re: Halcyon Common Room

Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:43 pm

  • oof, i feel ya. i'm in no position to tell anyone to do replies when i'm horribly lazy with mine as well ;w; i wanna finish at least one reply i've been working on today, but first, i have to take a bath & finish up some more letters so i can send them out tomorrow

    is anyone else planning on participating in the art event? now that it's been extended until the 26th, i might be able to motivate myself to get an entry in, but we'll have to see if my mental health decides to get in the way of it or not. i do have a sketch for our halcyon unicorn, so maybe i can find it in me to work on lining & colouring it digitally over the next few days
Imagexxx
Image

┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┓ cyril/syl .✦ they/them ✦. greyromantic asexual
hey! i'm your pigeon-loving, mojito-drinking site
attendant. please PM me if you need anything ♡


my golden heartkami-samamaster daddy
my rp searchmy writingnanocharacters
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━──━┛

Image
User avatar
Aporia
Yellow Belt
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 6:18 am
Gender: female
Location: doubts of the mind
House: Halcyon Head Girl

Re: Halcyon Common Room

Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:46 pm

I'm pretty good, but it's Monday for me so I gotta work today. Which isn't quite as fun as the weekend aha. But I'm happy, thanks to the extension I managed to get two entries up for the art competition. I may do more if I have time maybeeee. But I'm happy with two if I don't get any others done.
User avatar
Spiritstar3
Bronze Belt
Posts: 3983
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:09 pm
Gender: Golden
Location: Did the CCG catch me? No, I'm with my precious tiger baby, and Muratas bein a creeper in the corner.
House: Halcyon

Re: Halcyon Common Room

Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:05 pm

i’m doing fine, how are you ichor?
User avatar
newt.
Green Belt
Posts: 532
Joined: Mon Nov 21, 2016 7:16 pm
Gender: female
Location: scotland
House: Halcyon

Re: Halcyon Common Room

Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:33 pm

  • i haven’t popped in here in a while but things are going alright!! getting settled back into classes, back at dancing again which has been nice, got my hair done the other week and people are still being surprised by it which is fun :’)) also finally started watching peaky blinders at long last and oh man

    super far behind on all the art event stuff going on but i look forwards to seeing all the wonderful things people have created when i get half a chance to! would love to enter it myself but at this moment in time stick figures are about the limits of my artistic abilities haha!
User avatar
ichor.
Admin Aide
Posts: 17868
Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 12:08 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Texas
House: Halcyon Keeper
Contact:

Re: Halcyon Common Room

Thu Oct 24, 2019 3:43 pm

LeesiGalaxy wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:21 pm
Pretty good, just woke up from a little nap! Not sure what I’m going to do now though, I coooulllddd work on replies... or I could be lazy. >:3 Someone, tell me to do my replies!

How are you? Cx
do your replies! i say, nearly a week later. i really ought to get back into rping and replying actively again but i am lazy and brain dead

i'm doing alright! things are a bit rough at home but nothing can really be done about that. just eager for this semester to be over because im sick of school xD

sylver wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:43 pm
  • oof, i feel ya. i'm in no position to tell anyone to do replies when i'm horribly lazy with mine as well ;w; i wanna finish at least one reply i've been working on today, but first, i have to take a bath & finish up some more letters so i can send them out tomorrow

    is anyone else planning on participating in the art event? now that it's been extended until the 26th, i might be able to motivate myself to get an entry in, but we'll have to see if my mental health decides to get in the way of it or not. i do have a sketch for our halcyon unicorn, so maybe i can find it in me to work on lining & colouring it digitally over the next few days
do your replies! and do participate in art event i wanna see everyone's lovely skills so i can be jealous about my lack of skills
Aporia wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 7:46 pm
I'm pretty good, but it's Monday for me so I gotta work today. Which isn't quite as fun as the weekend aha. But I'm happy, thanks to the extension I managed to get two entries up for the art competition. I may do more if I have time maybeeee. But I'm happy with two if I don't get any others done.
i saw those submissions! they looked really neat :D also where do you live? it was sunday for me when you posted, so now im curious xD
Spiritstar3 wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:05 pm
i’m doing fine, how are you ichor?
doing okay! just want the semester over. im always tired
newt. wrote:
Sun Oct 20, 2019 10:33 pm
  • i haven’t popped in here in a while but things are going alright!! getting settled back into classes, back at dancing again which has been nice, got my hair done the other week and people are still being surprised by it which is fun :’)) also finally started watching peaky blinders at long last and oh man

    super far behind on all the art event stuff going on but i look forwards to seeing all the wonderful things people have created when i get half a chance to! would love to enter it myself but at this moment in time stick figures are about the limits of my artistic abilities haha!
neeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewt i haven't heard from you in a long time. hope you've been doing well <3
User avatar
Aporia
Yellow Belt
Posts: 140
Joined: Tue May 15, 2018 6:18 am
Gender: female
Location: doubts of the mind
House: Halcyon Head Girl

Re: Halcyon Common Room

Thu Oct 24, 2019 6:16 pm

@ichor.
Ah thank you!! I might have time to do another tonight but we'll see lol.
And aha all good. Timezones are wild like that. I live in New Zealand!
User avatar
Spiritstar3
Bronze Belt
Posts: 3983
Joined: Thu Oct 24, 2013 9:09 pm
Gender: Golden
Location: Did the CCG catch me? No, I'm with my precious tiger baby, and Muratas bein a creeper in the corner.
House: Halcyon

Re: Halcyon Common Room

Thu Oct 24, 2019 7:24 pm

@ichor: college?
I took a dog training thing, but never really use the stuff I learned...
Post Reply