table of contents here??

will be editing this i just wanna put it up at least :U
ichor.
Admin Aide
House: Halcyon Keeper

First Questionnaire: Weird Questions

Mon May 06, 2019 6:27 pm

source

1. Where do you stand on lotion: yay or nay? Why?
2. What’s the average length of a shower for you? A bath?
3. What’s something you regret buying, but you just can’t get rid of it?
4. What villain do you believe is most worthy of a redemption arc?
5. What was your favorite school project you ever made?
6. What role do you take on when you have to do a group project? (for example: leader, delegator, slacker, etc.)
7. What’s a funny mistake you’ve made recently?
8. What would be your reaction if one of your parents said they were having another kid?
9. What were you almost named as a baby?
10. What book have you been avoiding reading and why?
11. Favorite head phone brand?
12. Favorite scent?
13. Favorite idiom?
14. How many friends do you have that don’t live in the same country as you?
15. What is always in your wallet that doesn’t need to be?
16. How big is too big for a wallet?
17. What class did you write the best notes in? What grade did you get?
18. What was your pet peeve when you had a substitute teacher in school?
19. What is a strange red flag you have when pursuing a relationship?
20. What do you look for in someone’s online dating profile?
21. How many people have you thought “Glad I don’t have to interact with them ever again” about?
22. What do you NOT want on your tombstone?
23. How many couches do you want in your residence?
24. What is the strangest website you have bookmarked?
25. What is your typical number of windows/tabs open on your computer?
26. How often do you restart your computer? Your phone?
27. Do you follow the expiration date on food?
28. What is the coolest name that you would never name a real human child?
29. What fish scares you the most?
30. How do you feel about snails?
important
Global Moderator
House: Halcyon

Tue May 07, 2019 11:42 am

• 1. where do you stand on lotion: yay or nay? why? hell yeah moisturising! i hate feeling dry.
      2. what’s the average length of a shower for you? a bath? depends on how rushed i am. i'm able to shower and get everything done if i'm pressed for time in about five minutes, but if i've got time and i'm bored sometimes i take like.. 10-15 minutes bc i like the hot water
      3. what’s something you regret buying, but you just can’t get rid of it? uhh nothing i can think of tbh? i'm veryyyy careful with my purchases, and i have never been in a situation where i've bought something that i thought i wouldn't later want.
      4. what villain do you believe is most worthy of a redemption arc? I FORGOT TO ANSWER THIS ONE UHHH BC I DON'T REALLY KNOW!!!!! NO VILLAIN COMES TO MIND ):
      5. what was your favourite school project you ever made? ah hell! there's this one i'm really proud of that i did for one of my anatomy courses, here, lemme see if i can't find a picture! here! looking back i'm noticing all these details that i hate plus my handwriting / calligraphy work used to be shit so at least i can say i've improved lmao
      6. what role do you take on when you have to do a group project? (for example: leader, delegator, slacker, etc.) leader, i think. i'm really good at rallying people and assigning roles, and i've always been the type do try and do majority of the work. i hate group projects, though, bc i like doing everything by myself lmao
      7. what’s a funny mistake you’ve made recently? i make stupid mistakes all the time tbh. uhh the only one i can remember was from yesterday, but it's more stupid than funny. in england they call their pasta sauces different things than what i know them as, so i told emily to get bolognese (i thought it was what they called alfredo) sauce for me while she was out expecting her to come back with a white (alfredo) sauce but... got a tomato sauce instead. apparently alfredo sauce here is just called... white sauce ):
      8. what would be your reaction if one of your parents said they were having another kid? i wouldn't really mind tbh. i've got like??? 10 siblings and i love having brothers and sisters so y'know
      9. what were you almost named as a baby? i honestly don't know, never really had a chance to sit down with anyone and have a chat about it
      10. what book have you been avoiding reading and why? none? uhh. i'm terrible atm bc i haven't read a book in so long tbh. i used to go through like 5 books a day but now it's like... hmmm... bideo gams
      11. favourite head phone brand? i don't really have a favourite, i just use whatever's available to me lmao. rn i've got my apple earbuds bc they came with my phone that i've had for like... over a year now
      12. favourite scent? mint min tm int mint mmM spearmint (:
      13. favourite idiom? shoot me bc i momentarily lapsed and thought idiom = simile so i was like, ah, yes, but no. um. idk? i don't really use idioms i don't think. please correct me if i'm wrong
      14. how many friends do you have that don’t live in the same country as you? atm NONE and i'm FURIOUS about it COME VISIT ME your mans gets lonely ):
      15. what is always in your wallet that doesn’t need to be? doesn't need to be as in like... shouldn't belong or just like?? something that it isn't money. bc i've got a buncha SHIT in my wallet. expired vouchers. business cards i will never look at ever again. and my favourite picture of my baby sister (:
      16. how big is too big for a wallet? OH THOSE fuckin???? things that girls have those BIG ASS wallets emily had one or something and it was HUGE and idk what the point of those are but idk what they're called!!!!
      17. what class did you write the best notes in? what grade did you get? hello, to channel all of my anger and sadness of my childhood home life and to distract myself from my shitty situation, i poured all of my effort into my schoolwork and got near perfect grades always! also bc if i got anything less than a B my dad would've lost it so. i was very meticulous with my work and was always a good student
      18. what was your pet peeve when you had a substitute teacher in school? busy work. those fuckin... worksheets
      19. what is a strange red flag you have when pursuing a relationship? RED FLAGS ARE NOT STRANGE first and foremost. if you get that feeling in your gut that something's not right with a person, even if it's just instinctual, LEAVE. trust yourself
      20. what do you look for in someone’s online dating profile? i've never done those dating sites or apps or whatever so have never even LOOKED at a dating profile so idk!
      21. how many people have you thought “glad i don’t have to interact with them ever again” about? too many to count tbh. i loathe social interaction
      22. what do you not want on your tombstone? anything cheesy ig?? i don't want none of that shit on my final resting place! i want something cool
      23. how many couches do you want in your residence? rn we have two, a three-seat and a two-seat. i think two is plenty
      24. what is the strangest website you have bookmarked? catch me lookin through my bookmarks and asking myself if they're strange. i think the strangest one i have is a french blog that had a cool crochet pattern on it and even though i can barely speak enough french to survive (aka i know the basics... i know enough for a holiday to france but beyond that? nope) so ig that's strange???
      25. what is your typical number of windows/tabs open on your computer? depends on what i'm working on! if i'm coding, it'll usually be anywhere between 5-10 tabs. if i'm writing something lore or universe based, it can rocket up to 15.
      26. how often do you restart your computer? your phone? emily gets onto me about this ALL THE TIME bc i NEVER shut down my laptop. we die like real men.
      27. do you follow the expiration date on food? give or take, yes! if it's the day after the expiry and it looks ok and smells ok, i'll eat/drink it. but anything over a week goes in the bin
      28. what is the coolest name that you would never name a real human child? i don't even have a favourite coolest name for anything but ig some of the names i use for my characters i would NEVER want to see a child with that name or i'd be genuinely concerned
      29. what fish scares you the most? none of em?? i love fish!!! wtf. fish are cool
      30. how do you feel about snails? they're great!!!!!!! wonderful garden buddies !!!!!
Gamora
Black Belt

Questionnaire #1

Tue May 07, 2019 1:00 pm

• 1. Where do you stand on lotion: yay or nay? Why?
      Impartial? My skin is pretty soft as is.
      Some people say too long, I say not long enough haha. I love burning my skin with hot water so I love taking my time.
      My car? I wouldn't really say it's a regret, its just annoying how many issues I've had with it so far.
      I want to say Thanos but his character arc was wrapped up beautifully so not him. Maybe Killmonger? Would have been cool to see more of him.
      All the video projects I made in junior high. They were dope I'm still proud of them to this day.
      6. What role do you take on when you have to do a group project? (for example: leader, delegator, slacker, etc.)
      Leader/delegator if nobody else does it. If someone else does, I just do what I'm told.
      Autumn and I deadass thought baby Aspirin was Aspirin for babies, kinda like baby Tylenol. And Jennifer, Duncan, and my parents thought it was pretty hilarious lmao.
      8. What would be your reaction if one of your parents said they were having another kid?
      My mother is menopausal so "how??". I don't live at home though anymore so I probably wouldn't mind.
      Wow, I actually have an answer for this. My Mom wanted to call me Nicole, but my Dad's coworker's daughter was also Nicole and she was a bad kid so he refused. It became my middle name and Jenna my first. They didn't know if I was a boy or a girl before I was born, so if I had been a boy, I would have been named Mitchell. Fun facts!
      Mmmm so many. Mostly because there are other things I'd like to be doing with my time rather than reading a book, such as watching movies and writing.
      Whatever works tbh I don't really care lol
      12. Favorite scent?
      Winter Candy Apple from Bath and Body works. And brown sugar or vanilla, anything like that.
      13. Favorite idiom?
      "Twist my rubber arm". I saw it so much lmao. I say a lot though too cause my Dad got them all in my head.
      Hello friends of AS you know who you are.
      In my larger wallet I have a ton of giftcards I haven't used yet, but I don't carry that one around unless I'm shopping, so my daily one has everything I need.
      If another wallet of a smaller size can fit inside it, then its too big.
      Probably English and Bio. I don't remember exactly numbers, but high 90s. Though in Junior High I was a better student and rocked all science, english, and social studies courses. And Math. Okay all of it. And then high school happened and it got hard and I didn't care as much whoops.
      When the other students would act up. It annoyed the shit out of me, even at a young age.
      I'm sorry but if you can't respect the fact I absolutely adore the Marvel fandom, please don't try to be in my life. You don't have to even like it, you just have to respect it. Though any general red flags aren't strange.
      I haven't been on an online dating site in...forever..but I always looked for maturity and someone that was looking for something other than a quick fuck.
      21. How many people have you thought “Glad I don’t have to interact with them ever again” about?
      Only a handful of people really. All from high school lol. And then my cheating shitty ex who I saw at a fucking convention the other weekend who had the nerve to say hi to me. She's well aware to never speak to me again now c:
      Something about God.
      Two is probably a good amount per living area. Gotta have room for friends.
      I have this Shrek smut fanfic bookmarked because it's the funniest thing I've ever read and I enjoy scaring my friends for life by reading it to them lmao.
      Unless I'm doing some coding or editing, usually only three or four. Any more than that makes me crazy.
      Only when it crashes and I have no choice.
      Hell yes.
      Gamora.
      Jellyfish. Fuck them they terrify me. You know what? No. Everything in the ocean terrifies me, other than the mammals.
      They don't bother me. Cool little dudes.
    • ── IT'S JUST SOME]XXX
      XXXXUNSPOKEN THING

┌────────────────────┐
      i'm just your average marvel nerd & starmora
      enthusiast. feel free to pm me about anything.
      still suffering from post-endgame depression.
      julienuhhh100 days of summerstorage

└────────────────────┘

Memory.
Black Belt

Tue May 07, 2019 8:39 pm

Absolutely; personally, I was born with eczema and still suffer from severe dry skin. However I do find moisturizing to be most relaxing after a shower, regardless of my skin condition. It's also cool to try new products, especially since when I was younger I couldn't wear scented lotions, but now I can tolerate them, so I take advantage of it.

That depends on many many factors; like if I'm home alone, the duration of a shower is anywhere from thirty minutes to an hour. If I take a shower to either warm up or cool down, then I'll probably stay in it for twenty minutes or so. The average time of a bath depends on how bored I get after a certain amount of time, or how long the heat in the water will last -- but I also don't like to waste the water, so I've been known to take extensive baths, and the time length may also vary on the bath products that I use, mainly coming from either Lush or Target.

I bought a pink and white bunny squishy for twenty dollars at the mall. It was way overpriced and it's all torn up now, but I absolutely love it, especially since the scent has faded over time.

I'm unsure about this one.

I've never really been into school projects, favoring book reports over anything in the past, however we did dissect a pig in High school and that was pretty cool. It was for forensics, and looking back we did a lot of fun things in that class, especially when it came to the labs.

It depends. If no one else wants to be a leader, then I will take on that role. However if I'm not a leader I will take whatever role is given to me because I'm shy, but I am definitely not the slacker.

I broke my foot last month, and haven't been able to put myself into stupid situations because of it. Long story short, I climbed up on a seat to get off a roller coaster, my foot got caught when I jumped, and then yeah. So that happened.

Um.. most likely surprise, considering my mom is too old and my dad got a vasectomy after they had me.

Seven. Like the number.

Most of them, because I'm only interested in a certain writing style rather than a type of book.

Apple

12. Favorite scent?
    There are these candles that come out during Christmas and it's called Apple Cider something something. That, and a scent called mango peach? I also like beach smells and firewood type smells.

13. Favorite idiom?
    I'm unsure again.

Literally all of them

My SSN and an empty gift card of some sort.

No such thing, go as big as your heart feels.

Science for an A

They never have a handle on the classroom.

I'm not sure. I'd like to think that I'm open to everything... until I'm not?

Similar interests, though half of dating profiles out there consist of the words 'just looking for someone to chill, smoke, travel, and hookup with'. So, I guess I look for anything but that.

Almost all of them.

I'm fine with anything, I just don't want my tombstone to be blank.

At least one.

I don't really bookmark things?

My google crashes after four tabs have been open, solike ?? three on average, and six if I'm making characters.

Whenever the wi-fi doesn't pick up, my room is kind of in a weird spot in the house.

For dairy and meat products, yes. For things like spices, cereal or chips, no.

Definitely not Seven.

Blobfish, most likely.

I don't really think about them.
empty.
Orange Belt

Re: Member Questionnaires

Thu May 09, 2019 3:00 am

I personally do not use it because i hate the slimy feeling it leaves.
    I take 30 minute showers and hour baths.
    hmmm, probably the instamax camera.
    i honestly don't know, haha.
    i never had a favorite school project as mine were all half ass done.
    slacker or the follower. defiantly not the leader.
    locked my self in the dog kennel.
    i would move out as quickly as possible if it was my mother. if my dad had another one it would not affect me.
    Lexi
    Bramblestar's Storm because i know what happens.
    apple? idk
    12. Favorite scent?
    vanilla or floral
    13. Favorite idiom?
    pull yourself together or speak of the devil
    one
    a tattoo shop card
    if you can't fit in it in your pocket
    english was my best notes and i got in A. but chemistry was my pretty notes and i got a D
    not letting the class do something that the teacher regularly let us do.
    you act as if you know everything about me.
    i don't online date and never tried it.
    anything religious.
    at most, 2.
    i was twelve and accidentally bookmarked a catus website.
    10, most have been 270.
    hahahaha what is this restart you speak of?
    depends on the food. snacks? no. milk and things? yeah
    Moon
    ALL.
    gross but cute <3
Spiritstar3
Bronze Belt
Location: Did the CCG catch me? No, I'm with my precious tiger baby, and Muratas bein a creeper in the corner.

Member Questionnaire #1

Thu May 09, 2019 3:30 am

Yes...i have dry skin like all the time.
Idek...ten minutes or less, because we have a systern.
uh, nothing...
idek, i guess whoever Cumberbatch played in Star Trek.
i guess the one where we had to make a model of a business that related to Animal Care (not a group project).
Team player, idek.
I don’t think i’ve made any.
Uh, weirded out...my dad is akmost 60, he wouldn’t cheat, but for my mom it’s physically impossible now...
They were going to name be Johnathan if I was aboy, good thing i wasn’t...because I have a younger brother too.
None, I’m procrastinating on this one with super long chapters. I’ve read a chapter of it, though.
Idek, i had purple ones that lasted a long time until mom’s dumb dog found em and chewed em up...
12. Favorite scent?
Honey, chocolate, or lavender, rain too.
13. Favorite idiom?
Idek.
I don’t actually know...None of them have told me where they live.
Nothing...
I mean...purse sized.
English, probably. I got A’s and B’s.
I don’t remember.
Im not pursuing anyone.
Pfft, my friend from middle school who decided I was staring at her one day, when i wasnt...She didn’t even tell me herself that she didn want to be my friend anymore, she sent her crappy friend (who i never liked) to do it...also popular brats from my vocational school.
Anything gross of creepy...no one would ask for crap like that anyway.
Idek, two?
Idek.
Havent been on it in awhile. Alot...on my iPAd.
...My iPad...a lot, it’s been being a piece of crap.
I want to, but my parents say the best by date doesn’t mean it goes bad.
Moon sounds cool, but that’s not a human name.
Piranha...
Nothing much.
chancellor.
Yellow Belt

❝Hᴀʟᴄʏᴏɴ Mᴇᴍʙᴇʀ Qᴜᴇꜱᴛɪᴏɴɴᴀɪʀᴇ❞

Thu May 09, 2019 4:26 am

━━ halcyon member ━━━━━━━━━━━
━━━━━━━━━━━━ questionnaire ━━

i. Where do you stand on lotion: yay or nay? Why?
I love lotion. I use some every time I shower. Got to keep your skin moisturized!
ii. What’s the average length of a shower for you? A bath?
If I am being rushed I can take a shower within five minutes. If I have time to actually enjoy my shower, I usually take a fifteen to twenty minute shower. If I've had a long day a need to soak in a bath, I usually soak for a good hour.
iii. What’s something you regret buying, but you just can’t get rid of it?
Probably my Nintendo Switch. It was more of an impulse buy since so many of my friends own one, but I never really play it and because I did spend so much on it, I would hate selling it.
iv. What villain do you believe is most worthy of a redemption arc?
I honestly don't know.
v. What was your favorite school project you ever made?
In my anatomy and physiology class, we had to pick a condition and write a paper on it as well as design an informational brochure about the condition. I love being creative so I loved making that brochure. Another fun project was for my microbiology class where we had to choose a film with a disease and relate that disease to actual diseases and why we chose those certain diseases.
vi. What role do you take on when you have to do a group project? (for example: leader, delegator, slacker, etc.)
Probably an undeclared leader. I do my work as well as everyone else's work just in case they slack off and don't do it.
vii. What’s a funny mistake you’ve made recently?
Honestly, none that I can think of at the moment.
viii. What would be your reaction if one of your parents said they were having another kid?
I would be shocked more than anything since we really don't have the means to care for another child at the moment.
ix. What were you almost named as a baby?
If I was a girl my parents were going to name me Tori Elizabeth, which honestly I really like and I might actually steal it for my own kid one day.
x. What book have you been avoiding reading and why?
Pretty much any book. I am not the biggest reader, but I'm trying to change that!
xi. Favorite head phone brand?
Is Apple an option?
xii. Favorite scent?
Vanilla, lavender, peppermint, honey, pumpkin, peach. Honestly, pretty much any scent.
xiii. Favorite idiom?
I don't really have one? Do people have a favorite idiom?
xiv. How many friends do you have that don’t live in the same country as you?
One, but they are an online friend.
xv. What is always in your wallet that doesn’t need to be?
Nothing really. I tend to keep my wallet clutter free.
xvi. How big is too big for a wallet?
Anything that won't fit in a pants pocket.
xvii. What class did you write the best notes in? What grade did you get?
Anatomy and physiology which I received an 'A'.
xviii. What was your pet peeve when you had a substitute teacher in school?
Just the way the other students felt they could get away with anything since they are the substitute.
xix. What is a strange red flag you have when pursuing a relationship?
If they are constantly on their phones or how they handle themselves if they get caught in a lie.
xx. What do you look for in someone’s online dating profile?
I don't online date.
xxi. How many people have you thought “Glad I don’t have to interact with them ever again” about?
Too many.
xxii. What do you NOT want on your tombstone?
Rest in Pieces.
xxiii. How many couches do you want in your residence?
Currently we have two, but when I get a place of my own maybe two or three. I just like being a couch potato.
xxiv. What is the strangest website you have bookmarked?
Um, I don't really bookmark websites. Hah.
xxv. What is your typical number of windows/tabs open on your computer?
Depends on what I'm doing. If I'm working on something, three or four. If I'm just relaxing then just one.
xxvi. How often do you restart your computer? Your phone?
Maybe once every other month.
xxvii. Do you follow the expiration date on food?
Yes. If I don't then it's like a mind game when I start eating it.
xxviii. What is the coolest name that you would never name a real human child?
Stone, but I honestly kind of like it.
xxix. What fish scares you the most?
Um, sharks because sharks are terrifying.
xxx. How do you feel about snails?
Snails are pretty cool.
tomori
Brown Belt

Re: Member Questionnaires

Fri May 10, 2019 12:25 am

Yay! My hands get so dry, especially when I’m working away so hand lotion is my bestie.

I’d probably take a good 10-20 minutes in the shower depending if I’m shaving absolutely everything or not. I’d easily spend over an hour in a bath!

I bought a beautiful pair of Chatham boat shoes a few days ago. They costed me £90 but I love them soooo much!

Honestly? Jasper from Steven Universe. Like she totally has a right to be angry at the C.Gs for regicide. I’m 95% sure she’s gonna get a redemption arc anyway but her hatred for Earth and the C.Gs is totally justified.

Not school but college. I made a whole freaking website for our web design unit and had to write a huge essay to explain everything as well. It took two tries because my USB stick broke but eventually I got it done and was so happy.

I’d say I do my fair share and be the leader if I’m asked. And if there’s any drama I’m definitely the mediator!

Leaving my house too early and just letting myself into my friend’s house and standing in the kitchen awkwardly trying to explain to her that I’m dumb and left early instead of going up to her room to explain

They already did that three years ago and I was in tears. Angry tears. I now have three younger siblings after being an only child for 12 years. If they said that now I would ask who my mum cheated with, because my dad did the... thing.

Lilley. But then my dad suddenly decided he didn’t like that name so my middle and first name did a big switcharoo.

I bought Milkman recently but I haven’t read it only because I’m still recovering from the heavy feels I got after finishing Eleanor Oliphant is Completely Fine

Skullcandy! I love my wireless ones that I can control the bass on, I forgot the name though

12. Favorite scent?
Sí by Georgio Armani

13. Favorite idiom?
Every cloud has a silver lining

I’d say more than five

All the loyalty cards I have amassed over the years

When it’s too big to get in and out of your bag with ease

I got an A* for Biology notes once, but in my GCSEs I got a G in Science overall, so I don’t know what the hell went wrong there

When they called out my name but used the masculine version instead of the feminine. Like... it’s spelt correctly on the register right in front of you, why you gotta read it out incorrectly?

Not strange but, how they react when you tell them about any bad moments in your life. If there’s any hint of apathy in their response, I get the hell out of there.

First of all, that they’re looking for a relationship and not just a hook-up. Secondly, that I can imagine myself with them based on their pictures. Finally, but most importantly, that their profile is similar to mine and that they don’t sound like a complete prick.

I work in retail, so most days actually.

“Self-proclaimed meme extraordinaire but actually just a normie.”

One or two, depending on the size of the place

I really can’t remember. Probably CS when I came across it all those years ago

No more than four or five. I start getting stressed after that

Whenever either needs an update or they’re not doing what I need them to do

If it’s “Best Before” then no, if it’s “Use By” then yes.

Shrek.

Barracudas. Thanks, Finding Nemo.

I’m indifferent. They taste slimy, I never want to eat one again and I prefer them being where I can’t see them.