Longer stories. (Several chapters.)
16%

Total votes: 25
Grengirl
Bronze Belt
House: Sagacitas

Re: Sagacitas Common Room

Wed Sep 12, 2018 8:49 pm

Dr appointment went well today. No shots this time round. I got the prescription I wanted but now I'm gonna have to do a chest xray and maybe another test for something else.. I'm just looking forward to being able to breath again tbh.

Now if my phone would just charge. Port is actually loose now. 😧
toast
Gold Belt

Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:02 am

yo we got House forums!!
Kami
Roleplay Moderator

Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:49 pm

Yay, house boards! I loved the idea; now I can spam this place with various things related to our lovely fox den. c:

Also, a big congratulations to us for getting 2nd place in the 100 DoS event; even if we were behind the unicorns by about 150 points, we're still going strong! I'm really proud of everyone, who participated and also proud of those, who realised that writing so much would mess with their IRL schedules; knowing what you can and can't do is always a big plus in life. All in all, I'm really damn proud of us as a house and our team spirit!! ♥

In other news, I've been sick for the past three days; coughing and sneezing, not to mention feeling dizzy and very warm. And I had to keep on studying because my 2nd retake was today; it went remotely well and I should know the results in about 1-2 weeks, hopefully. I just want to pass so badly. xD
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆
Red Belt

Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:17 pm

I think I'm getting sick so 83
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!
Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
Pirate-At-Heart
Black Belt

Fri Sep 14, 2018 1:25 am

• it's nice to see some activity on here. it's been so dead recently.
greetings! i am pirate, a twenty-two year
old gal from ope-town, midwest usa, who
loves cats, d&d, and watching waaay too
much netflix. my pms are always open
for a friendly chat!
• • •
muse: poking its head out
• • •
d&d forum game
Zebra.
Yellow Belt

Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:27 am

• Hello All <3
    It feels like every time I'm online I have to say "It's been awhile since I've been active.." It's been before summer time since I was. I'm glad to be back and see a site update and lots of new things to comb over and read! I can't wait to catch up with the community again. I have a lot of PM's, thread replies, and announcements to go over. (I know some are from members here of the sagacitas house. So if you're reading this, I'm sorry for the very very late replies and will get back to you as soon as possible!)

Just a few updates on me:
    I'm now working full time and have been promoted to floor manager. Whew what a time to be alive and tired. My schedule is changing from mornings back to nights and I am still very much in training. However, I did survive inventory on good terms and am trying hard right now to get enough days off to see my newborn niece before the holidays. I've got a new car and am trying to figure out this life thing and how to adult lol
And Always be with you

Your friendly vodka Aunt here with the southern accent
Grengirl
Bronze Belt

Sat Sep 22, 2018 1:03 am

Zebra. wrote:
Fri Sep 21, 2018 4:27 am
  • Hello All <3
    It feels like every time I'm online I have to say "It's been awhile since I've been active.." It's been before summer time since I was. I'm glad to be back and see a site update and lots of new things to comb over and read! I can't wait to catch up with the community again. I have a lot of PM's, thread replies, and announcements to go over. (I know some are from members here of the sagacitas house. So if you're reading this, I'm sorry for the very very late replies and will get back to you as soon as possible!)

Just a few updates on me:
    I'm now working full time and have been promoted to floor manager. Whew what a time to be alive and tired. My schedule is changing from mornings back to nights and I am still very much in training. However, I did survive inventory on good terms and am trying hard right now to get enough days off to see my newborn niece before the holidays. I've got a new car and am trying to figure out this life thing and how to adult lol
Congratulations on the promotion! It sounds like things are going well for you. A new baby niece too! Yes, do get a little time to enjoy her while she can't talk back ❤ and before the holidays is easier because you will have less competition for the days you want and for time with her from other relatives too. In short I'm glad your back even if we don't rp together atm.

Personally my work stuff would sound like it's from a bad soap or something. I'm honestly considering mining it for stories. It's basicly been a couple weeks of constant Monday's and my days off have kinda disappeared with the rest of the fulltime employees at my main job. The only good news I've gotten recently is that the same job is looking into offering a insurance plan! Yes to affordable drugs and dentistry please! .. I should probably get my eyes checked too it has been over a decade since my last eye exam. oops. The lady I used to see retired and everything. Fingers crossed this goes through!
Pirate-At-Heart
Black Belt

Sat Sep 22, 2018 2:00 am

• glad to see you after so long, zebra c:

hopefully work doesn't trouble you too much, gren.

we had a four day week this week at work due to parent teacher conferences but it was like extra exhausting and i am so ready for this weekend. but i feel my depression starting to get bad again and i feel like i'll do nothing productive this weekend and still feel exhausted starting work up again next week.
greetings! i am pirate, a twenty-two year
old gal from ope-town, midwest usa, who
loves cats, d&d, and watching waaay too
much netflix. my pms are always open
for a friendly chat!
• • •
muse: poking its head out
• • •
d&d forum game