Home of the knowledge seekers.
Night Fury
Admin Aide
House: Sagacitas

Re: Sagacitas Common Room

Sat Oct 06, 2018 1:09 am

Hello everyone.
I'm so sorry for being absent so long.
That wasn't my intention. Things have just been really busy lately for me outside of AS and my time has been limited. I've also been really tired too. I hope everyone is doing okay. I'm going to try and catch up with everything. What's all been happening?
Grengirl
Bronze Belt

Sat Oct 06, 2018 2:25 am

I missed you! I was actually thinking if messaging you because you had been quiet so long! (Finds the good boy some m&ms)

To sum up the past couple months:
the repairs to my roof cost nearly twice the quote💸, both my jobs are in turmoil and have no staff, my garden is still a mess, I might be getting benefits from one of my jobs? My breathing is starting to improve again and my SO hasn't managed to die of stupidity yet.. yet .. fool needs to keep candy in his pockets and actually eat regularly! I only did 11? Of the 100 dos 😢 Oh, and I lost a teeny tiny bit of weight that I will probably gain back this weekend because it's thanksgiving for me up here in the north. 🦃🇨🇦

Not all bad stuff, see?
I missed you. I know I said that already but it needed saying again. ❤❤❤
Pirate-At-Heart
Bronze Belt

Sat Oct 06, 2018 4:36 pm

• our fall break just started (such a plus of being a teacher) so i'm looking forward to resting for a week and hopefully catching up on some writing that's been severely neglected. unfortunately starting it off sick tho
greetings! i am pirate, a twenty-two year
old gal from ope-town, midwest usa, who
loves cats, d&d, and watching waaay too
much netflix. my pms are always open
for a friendly chat!
• • •
muse: poking its head out
• • •
d&d forum game
Esspe
Green Belt

Sun Oct 14, 2018 2:31 am

• hey all! i decided to put this here because i think all of my potential roleplay partners are in this house.
    sorry that i've been gone so long - this semester eats up pretty much all of my free time and i'm also in a less than enjoyable living situation, so i really haven't found any time to get online in the past two months. :c i hope to be back soon. i hope everyone has been doing well!
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

Mon Oct 15, 2018 3:53 pm

I have descended from the heavens with a message from our lovely archivist! A little bit of a notice regarding the Afflatus and encouragement to participate in the survey that has been made in order to receive some feedback regarding our magazine. And many thanks to those, who already did that! ♥
ichor. wrote:
Fri Oct 12, 2018 3:55 pm
The month is nearly halfway over, so don't forget about doing your Afflatus submissions - form or posted on the thread! Additionally, please, please, please fill this survey out so that I can get a good representation of what you guys want in the Afflatus or see if you guys have any ideas that are surely way better than mine! Even if you don't participate in the Afflatus that much or actively, take the survey! Is there something you want to see that would get you to partake in that? Whatever it may be, let me know! It's completely anonymous, but remember to be respectful :)
Night Fury
Admin Aide

Mon Oct 15, 2018 7:17 pm

Sounds like it's been pretty busy this past month.
But I've missed you guys too!
Do any of you guys have special plans for Halloween coming up?
Night Fury
Admin Aide

Wed Oct 17, 2018 9:51 pm

- Sorry for the double post.
I was thinking about also hosting a Halloween house event, but since it's only two weeks away we're a bit limited on time.
However, I was thinking about doing something small - like along the lines of maybe artwork of our mascots - Hisoka and Skipper in a Halloween setting and for those who'd rather write - maybe write a story about them? I've just been brain storming. I really love Halloween so I'm already in the spirit for it. XD What do you guys think?
Grengirl
Bronze Belt

Thu Oct 18, 2018 2:55 am

No special plans and I like to see everyone's art. I have no talent for it but I like it. Not sure I'd be able to write a thing but I would try.
Night Fury
Admin Aide

Mon Oct 22, 2018 11:03 am

I'm glad you like the idea.
Since there isn't much time left, I might just consider this more of an "unofficial" house event.
So for those who'd like to participate feel free to do so.
Pirate-At-Heart
Bronze Belt

Mon Oct 22, 2018 9:55 pm

• we're supposedly closing on our new house on halloween, so no plans or anything other than that. i'll probably hit up the candy sales afterwards tho.
greetings! i am pirate, a twenty-two year
old gal from ope-town, midwest usa, who
loves cats, d&d, and watching waaay too
much netflix. my pms are always open
for a friendly chat!
• • •
muse: poking its head out
• • •
d&d forum game