Sagacitas Common Room

Home of the knowledge seekers.
medusae.
Red Belt
House: Sagacitas

Re: Sagacitas Common Room

Sun Jan 06, 2019 9:53 pm

happy new years everybody, here's to hoping this year is better than last year
now that I've gotten my depression a bit more under control shout out to those wonderful thyroid meds I really want to start doing more things I use to enjoy doing, including role-playing. seems to hard to get back into it though, I always end up so frustrated when it only makes a couple post or a page or two and then dies. I also don't even know if my writing is good? It's been so long and everything in my recent posts is from like, years ago. Seems like the people's style that I enjoy don't enjoy mine
so maybe I'll just stick to gaming lol, I just had a new gaming computer built so I can play subnautica. anyone else play stellaris, civ, or subnautica?

also as a side note, woke up this morning to find 5 gal of water on my floor from my fish tank so that was nice. set up an aquaponics system over top of the tank yesterday and thought it was good to go but apparently not.
discord: wythor#8309
Pirate-At-Heart
Bronze Belt

Mon Jan 07, 2019 3:41 am

• i've watched markiplier play subnautica. i am terrified of the ocean and deep sea so me playing it myself is a no go, but i've enjoyed watching the gameplay in the past. it's a pretty interesting world. also, that water spill doesn't sound very fun >.<
greetings! i am pirate, a twenty-two year
old gal from ope-town, midwest usa, who
loves cats, d&d, and watching waaay too
much netflix. my pms are always open
for a friendly chat!
• • •
muse: poking its head out
• • •
d&d forum game
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆
Red Belt

Mon Jan 07, 2019 6:24 am

So, um, I'm aware that this is wildly off-topic, but I'm making Pokémon black and white into a story (even though it's probably been done before) and I was planning on making it kind of interactive ??? Like, readers get to make the major decisions like the starter, the name, stuff like that.
I originally put this up to my irl friends but literally none of them have made a choice (or, I suspect for most, read it >:() and I'd like some input because I wanna get the first chapter up.
I've already decided that the starter is a female oshawott (rng helped a ton) but I need to decide on name and gender. I've been leaning towards making them genderfluid with the name Blair, but as I kinda want to make this interactive, like I said, I haven't put that in stone.
What do you all think? Have any other suggestions for name and gender?
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!
Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
celestialcuttlefish
Yellow Belt

Sagacitas Common Room

Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:25 pm

• i got,,, so sick over the winter holiday,,,, don't procrastinate on your flu shots, y'all.
      that's what i get for letting my fear of needles override the logic centers of my brain i guess. two weeks of feeling like garbage.
      anyways i hope everyone had a lovely holiday season and are enjoying their new year!
      i also wanted to say thank you for the votes on the prompt thread! i was v surprised to see the results i know its a little thing but it made my day so see anyone liked my work and just wanted to say that i loved reading the other entries and really look forward to seeing this months prompts <3 <3

also idk if you're still considering but i think a gender-fluid character named blair sounds lovely. c:
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

Fri Jan 11, 2019 2:33 pm

It feels like I haven't ventured on AS for ages. I hate being in the middle of finals. Especially when all of my friends are chilling during their holidays. xD

Sorry for not being around as much as I should, peeps! I still love every single one of you and I hope you had a lovely time during your holidays. It was really amazing to see the interest peak at the prompt thread and I hope we'll get some submissions for the next prompt, too! I personally just made a layout and am hoping to sit down and write something after my next exam on the 17th. My inbox is always open to prompt suggestions, too!

I'm also definitely going to brag that I passed three out of five of my exams and now only have one very hard one remaining. And the last one is my thing. xD

Edit;; Also, would you guys like me to post the new prompts on the thread as soon as the voting for them ends as a separate post or is updating the 2nd post good for easily finding the current prompt, dates, etc.? Because I've seen both ways be done by the other Keepers and wondered what's the best for you.
nightblood
Orange Belt

Sat Jan 12, 2019 1:54 am

• Asdfjlksdf we love you, too, Kami! Congrats on passing those three exams! I'm sure you'll nail the last two.
    I'm going to read through everyones' prompts, and then I'll maybe try to throw one up before the 26th. I've only just started writing consistently again after my trip to Europe ended with me being trapped in my grandmother's house for three weeks because of all the snow we got hit with. I'm having a blast lol
    Also @Kami, updating the 2nd post with the next prompts sounds good to me!
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆
Red Belt

Sat Jan 12, 2019 2:38 am

so, um, if anyone wants to, theres this
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!
Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
foraminis
Yellow Belt

Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:18 am

Wow, I havent been on AS in ages. A lot has changed haha. How's everyone?
Pirate-At-Heart
Bronze Belt

Sat Jan 12, 2019 6:09 pm

• i just discovered webtoons and i am living for the in depth characters and their development in Let's Play. i aspire for this much depth in my characters.
greetings! i am pirate, a twenty-two year
old gal from ope-town, midwest usa, who
loves cats, d&d, and watching waaay too
much netflix. my pms are always open
for a friendly chat!
• • •
muse: poking its head out
• • •
d&d forum game
rosemary
Green Belt

Sun Jan 13, 2019 5:21 pm

• wow i haven't posted in here in a while..
      i hope everyone is doing well!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
- 𝐎𝐍 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐁𝐀𝐓𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐅𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐃
────────────────

[ rose ] [ she/her ] [ writer ]