Sagacitas Common Room

Home of the knowledge seekers.

Moderator: Admin Aide

Should we keep the Prompt Thread running? // Any thoughts about an anonymous form?

Put it on hiatus until after NaNo/until 2020.
22%
Keep it going for now and see what happens.
28%
Change the system and then try to keep it going.
No votes
We don't really have a need/enough activity for it.
11%
Other (please comment or PM me about it). :)
No votes
Form: yes, it's a nice idea, more people will speak up!
33%
Form: no, we don't really need or want it for now.
6%

Total votes: 18
Night Fury
Black Belt
House: Sagacitas

Re: Sagacitas Common Room

Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:14 am

Hello little foxes.
It's been a while since I've been on this site.
I accidentally stumbled across some old writing drafts that were from AS and it made me miss it a little. I thought I'd check in and see how everyone was doing. ^^
Grengirl
Bronze Belt

Tue Dec 17, 2019 3:22 pm

Night Fury wrote:
Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:14 am
Hello little foxes.
It's been a while since I've been on this site.
I accidentally stumbled across some old writing drafts that were from AS and it made me miss it a little. I thought I'd check in and see how everyone was doing. ^^
Hugs and clings

I have missed you! My life has been stupid busy and tbh I'm in danger of burning my self out at times these past couple months but am fighting against such a disaster. Canada is still cold. M.y boys are still crazy. My iwld birbs still have names. So mostly the same ol' here.

Time to go back to work though
Sigh

MISS YOU!
Night Fury
Black Belt

Tue Dec 17, 2019 8:49 pm

Hi, Gren!
I missed you too. I know how it's like being busy like that.
I've still been busy with work, but things have been doing well. I can't complain too much..
Kami
Silver Belt

Mon Dec 23, 2019 10:54 am

• Hi, Night! It's been a while; glad to see you're back snooping around! :)

Also, hello everyone! I've come out of my hermit cave with a small announcement!
      Today, our lovely GM Cas has published a small announcement in regards to bringing back the activity and community of AS - you can find it here. Please read through the announcement and don't hesitate to leave your opinions/ideas there; we're all adults and we can take criticism well! On another note, there has been an anonymous form made for you to give feedback in regards to the House - it's something all of the Keepers have been pushing to happen for a while now and it makes me very happy to see it finally published! Please be as polite as you can, but also lay down your feelings/expectations! <3

With that, I hope everyone has been having a lovely December and Happy Holidays to everyone here in the fox den!
      I might be a bit MIA as I struggle to catch up with the Winter Event + still not screw up my exams, but I'll keep peeping in!
floki,
White Belt

Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:00 am

• howdy, hello, guten abend!

Name/Nickname: floki, flo, or even west.
    Age/Gender (only if you want to): female and I am 20.
    Small details about yourself: i am just your typical overly worked and stressed college student here.
    I am studying biology/wildlife conservation/botany. my favorite artist is John Denver. ummm, I am
    currently catching up on GOT, Mandolorian, Black Sails, and Witcher. I play a lot of video games
    when I get the chance. I love the Elder Scrolls Games and I just started Vampyre and The Witcher 3.
    How do you feel about being a fox: sounds pretty cool my dudes. honestly, I thought I would be in vipera. I was pleasantly surprised to be sorted her. neato.

finally I just want to wish everyone a happy holidays. <3
    and blessed be!
yanta
Blue Belt

Wed Dec 25, 2019 7:55 am

Welcome welcome, floki,. We are your den-mates. Some are out and about, but will, on occasion, pop in and say, "hello," while simultaneously updating us on what their goings on is. Anyway, I'm your crazy neighborhood yanta and there is a list of different online games I play in my signature. Maybe we've seen each other in passing, maybe we haven't. No telling, really. Aaaaaand starting to ramble... Ciaossu. :3
A wild Cured Zombie has appeared.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've played a few online games, you may have also seen me use the handles of Ixi Frey (FFXIV), Kaysa (Too many games to count/list), CatDemonIchozu (Mostly just Gaia Online), FinalProxy (Any hacking simulator game), Kesh'lani (Elder Scrolls Online).
Night Fury
Black Belt

Fri Dec 27, 2019 5:15 am

Thanks, Kami. ^^

And hello there, floki! It's nice too meet you. c:

Also, I hope you all had a wonderful holiday!
The weather was super weird this year for me. Usually I get quite a bit of snow, but it honestly felt like spring here most of the month.
Kami
Silver Belt

Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:14 am

floki, wrote:
Wed Dec 25, 2019 5:00 am
Welcome, floki,! Pardon for the (somewhat) late greeting; things have been hectic lately with the holidays, haha!
But, nevertheless, hope you enjoy your stay with the Sagacitas house and if there are ever any problems/questions, never hesitate to reach out!

Hope everyone has had great holidays and ate to their heart's content and had a good time enjoying these nice days with their family and friends. :)
Pirate-At-Heart
Bronze Belt

Sun Jan 05, 2020 4:39 am

• S P E N C E R ! !
        i missed you, fox dad c':

also, hi everyone. happy new year! i've been v mia on chat threads the past few months. i always say this when i pop in but i really wanna be more active on as TwT

@floki welcome to the house.
to the stars who listen
i'm pirate, unofficial as mom and high
fantasy trash. if you wanna talk dungeons
and dragons, faeries, or life in general,
hmu via pms or discord.

⭑⭑⭑

reply to-do listone x one searchstorage
discord: pirate-at-heart#8935 ⭑ writing soulmate

and the dreams that are answered
Smamm
Archivist

Tue Jan 28, 2020 4:10 pm

Herrow party people!
January is almost over... Where is the time going ;n; Hope everyone is well!

Just wanted to pop in and say hello, but also to give everyone a heads up! With Kami stepping down for the time being, I’ve volunteered to keep her seat warm as Sagacitas house keeper. Please let me know if you have any questions, concerns, comments, ideas... Everything and anything is welcome!

Cheers! c:

previously eccedentesiast
~|| my grape-y pie ||~