Home of the knowledge seekers.
Grengirl
Bronze Belt
House: Sagacitas

Re: Sagacitas Common Room

Mon Dec 24, 2018 3:42 am

celestialcuttlefish wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 2:47 am
    • awkwardly slides prompt into thread. i listened to mitski's happy basically on repeat while writing.

do you ever just absolutely flounder to write something? i've had this idea in my brain since the prompt poll was posted but i had a terrible time trying to execute it. i hope it reads alright. ;^;

also special shout out to everyone who posted before me, especially yanta for being the brave soul to post first, all of your prompts were lovely! c:
I'm in the same boat as you in hoping I can get my act together tomorrow night after work. yes I have to work Christmas eve, but only one job not two and I'll be done in time for s late supper at worst. Not so bad right?
I'm.stuck mostly on who I want to use rather than what I plan to write if that makes sense to anyone? I was working on a short to give one of my partners instead tonight. I'm about two characters done? I need at least ne more character to show themselves because the two of us have built a massive world over the past # years. God how long have we been rping together? More than five years anyway. We took breaks but ..
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆
Red Belt

Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:37 am

OK so quick question
Does our work have to include the prompt directly or can it be somewhat indirect?
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!
Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

Mon Dec 24, 2018 9:42 am

☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ wrote:
Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:37 am
OK so quick question
Does our work have to include the prompt directly or can it be somewhat indirect?
I personally write dialogue prompts by including them into the story. But seeing as there were both situations were it wasn't included and where it was, I'd say you're free to choose; I'm not sure if putting down more rules for the prompt thread would be a good idea - you will be the ones to vote for the 'winner'. As long as the prompt is somehow connected or represents the given prompt, it's all good. xD
☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆
Red Belt

Wed Dec 26, 2018 1:54 am

murry chrysler for anyone who celebrates/d
hope you guys don't have the flu, unlike me.
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!
Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image
Kami
Roleplay Moderator

Thu Dec 27, 2018 8:19 am

@☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆ I've been sick for the past few days, haha. So, I definitely feel you. xDD

Also, just popping by to say that the prompt thread has been updated once more - you're now free to vote on the best prompt that was written for the 1st round and choose the next prompt for the 2nd round. Voting will be closed sometime on the 31st EET because I'm too old to stay up until midnight EST. xD
Esspe
Green Belt

Mon Dec 31, 2018 4:04 am

• hi everyone! i hope you all had a nice holiday! i have to apologize for not being able to post a prompt this round, but i read them all! <3 i’ll definitely be able to do the prompt next round now that i not only am on christmas break, but the hectic holidays have now passed. (which is sad, but now i have much more free time.. *eye emojis*)

i second the active thing! i’m really excited to see out house come alive again.
Kami
Roleplay Moderator

Tue Jan 01, 2019 8:26 am

@Esspe, we still have a roleplay that never took off!! I'm happy that you've got some free time, though! ♥

Also, just popping by here to tell that the winner of the 1st round of prompts has been selected - a big congratulations to celestialcuttlefish!
The new prompt has been posted and everyone has time until the 26th to submit their prompts. The prompt is displayed on the 2nd post of the thread. :)

ALSO, A HAPPY NEW YEAR TO EVERYONE AND I LOVE ALL OF YOU.
Pirate-At-Heart
Bronze Belt

Fri Jan 04, 2019 1:38 am

• happy new year everyone! hopefully 2019 is better than last year c:
greetings! i am pirate, a twenty-two year
old gal from ope-town, midwest usa, who
loves cats, d&d, and watching waaay too
much netflix. my pms are always open
for a friendly chat!
• • •
muse: poking its head out
• • •
d&d forum game
sauerkraut
Brown Belt

Fri Jan 04, 2019 8:09 am

happy new year guys! maybe this year ill do some replies or actually find rps
yanta
Orange Belt

Sun Jan 06, 2019 2:39 am

Geez... Can't believe the last time I posted on here was last year. :P

Happy New Year, everyone.
A wild Cured Zombie has appeared.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
If you've played a few online games, you may have also seen me use the handles of Ixi Frey (FFXIV), Kaysa (Too many games to count/list), CatDemonIchozu (Mostly just Gaia Online), FinalProxy (Any hacking simulator game), Kesh'lani (Elder Scrolls Online).