Sagacitas Common Room

Home of the knowledge seekers.

Moderator: Admin Aide

Do we redo the Event Thread? / Do we need a feedback thread for events? / Or a questionnaire thread?

Q1: The Holiday/Event Thread should be revamped
6
17%
Q1: Nah, no need; lock it up. We're already too busy
4
11%
Q1: Don't really care about what happens to it
1
3%
Q2: Yes! I'd like for there to be a feedback/question corner
6
17%
Q2: Nah, there's already a thread for AS events created
3
9%
Q2: Maybe, but for a different reason (please tell us what for!)
1
3%
Q3: Yes, a questionnaire thread sounds great
11
31%
Q3: No, we don't really have enough activity for it
3
9%
 
Total votes: 35
User avatar
Esspe
Green Belt
Posts: 491
Joined: Wed Nov 06, 2013 4:51 am
Gender: hotshot flyboy
Location: somewhere in northern italy.
House: Sagacitas
Contact:

Re: Sagacitas Common Room

Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:50 pm

  • i know it’s kind of dead lately, but if anyone’s interested in 1. cryptids and 2. motorcycle gangs, i’m planning on doing a cryptid gang group rp and would like it to not die! lmao
    if you’re interested, hit me up!
User avatar
Pirate-At-Heart
Bronze Belt
Posts: 3317
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:21 am
Gender: gal pal
Location: literally nowhere
House: Sagacitas
Contact:

Re: Sagacitas Common Room

Thu Mar 21, 2019 9:27 pm

      • such a random mashup lol
Image
greetings! i am pirate, a twenty-three year
old gal from ope-town, midwest usa, who
loves cats, d&d, and watching waaay too
much netflix. my pms are always open
for a friendly chat!
• • •
muse: it's alive!!!
• • •
d&d rp (always accepting)
• • •
bestest friend in the whole worldmy beloved asshole
my twinthe pure onemother of beaudonut queen
my sonmaya-chana human magpie
User avatar
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
Posts: 6152
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:39 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Lithuania
House: Sagacitas Keeper
Contact:

Re: Sagacitas Common Room

Fri Mar 22, 2019 9:29 pm

Esspe wrote:
Thu Mar 21, 2019 8:50 pm
  • i know it’s kind of dead lately, but if anyone’s interested in 1. cryptids and 2. motorcycle gangs, i’m planning on doing a cryptid gang group rp and would like it to not die! lmao
    if you’re interested, hit me up!
That is an intriguing combination! I can't participate because I've barely got any time for AS right now, but I wish you the best of luck in finding people to have fun with. I might settle down to stalk this thread if it gets made, so feel free to throw me a link whenever it's up. xD

Also, I realise that the website/house are both dead right now, but I'd still like to encourage everyone to take a look at our Prompt thread as there are only 5 days left to put up your prompts or we're going to have another sad and empty month, haha. I myself wanna participate but this month is a piece of shit in law.
Grengirl
Bronze Belt
Posts: 3486
Joined: Tue Apr 05, 2016 7:10 pm
Gender: Crazy bird lady
Location: NE of Maine and SSW of Newfoundland
House: Sagacitas

Re: Sagacitas Common Room

Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:47 am

Not empty! I had posted for March. I just refused my dead post and I see I now have compatition!
User avatar
toast
Gold Belt
Posts: 11227
Joined: Mon Dec 17, 2012 6:56 am
Gender: Beyoncé
Location: Ireland's Seal Rescue
House: Sagacitas

Re: Sagacitas Common Room

Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:04 am

i go gallavanting in the rain for one hour and already can feel myself getting sick. Oh how I miss my youth of 3 years ago when I could have spent all day in the rain and sneezed not but once
User avatar
Pirate-At-Heart
Bronze Belt
Posts: 3317
Joined: Wed Mar 19, 2014 3:21 am
Gender: gal pal
Location: literally nowhere
House: Sagacitas
Contact:

Re: Sagacitas Common Room

Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:34 pm

      • "my youth of 3 years ago" snort
Image
greetings! i am pirate, a twenty-three year
old gal from ope-town, midwest usa, who
loves cats, d&d, and watching waaay too
much netflix. my pms are always open
for a friendly chat!
• • •
muse: it's alive!!!
• • •
d&d rp (always accepting)
• • •
bestest friend in the whole worldmy beloved asshole
my twinthe pure onemother of beaudonut queen
my sonmaya-chana human magpie
User avatar
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
Posts: 6152
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:39 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Lithuania
House: Sagacitas Keeper
Contact:

Re: Sagacitas Common Room

Wed Mar 27, 2019 2:10 pm

I'm terribly sorry for being a bit less active than usual, but I'm popping in to tell you that you can now vote for the winner of our prompt thread for March and vote for the new prompt! Also, if anyone has any other ideas for some activities or anything else, feel free to message me! Love you all! ♥
I'm going to be a bit busy for the next few weeks as I have a ~25-page paper to write and somehow pass 3-4 tests.
User avatar
Syzygy
Black Belt
Posts: 2507
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:42 am
House: Sagacitas

Re: Sagacitas Common Room

Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:27 pm

First of all, I hope everyone is doing well.

Secondly, just a question about this prompt thread. Like I said in my introduction, I've literally never looked at anything other than one-on-ones here on AS since I joined a few years ago, so I might not be too caught up to speed on how everything works. So, this prompt thread, from what I understand is that there's some kind of prompt each month for us to write and then vote on winners and whatever the next thread is. Is this something that's done with the points system I've heard of?
User avatar
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
Posts: 6152
Joined: Sat Nov 09, 2013 4:39 pm
Gender: Female
Location: Lithuania
House: Sagacitas Keeper
Contact:

Re: Sagacitas Common Room

Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:51 pm

Syzygy wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:27 pm
First of all, I hope everyone is doing well.

Secondly, just a question about this prompt thread. Like I said in my introduction, I've literally never looked at anything other than one-on-ones here on AS since I joined a few years ago, so I might not be too caught up to speed on how everything works. So, this prompt thread, from what I understand is that there's some kind of prompt each month for us to write and then vote on winners and whatever the next thread is. Is this something that's done with the points system I've heard of?
Hi! All is fine here in Kami-land; hope that you're doing alright, too! :)

Yup! I tried to create a very easy and liberal system that all of us could have a say in when dabbling around with the prompt thread. Basically, a new prompt is announced on the 1st of every month (given that I live in the EEST timezone, it can come at odd times of the day for Americans) and it can be either a word, a piece of dialogue or a song. Then, people have time to write and submit that prompt (I'm not sure if I said anything about a word limit, but given how it should apply to the general rules of AS, the pieces people write are usually 300+ words, so there's no issue there); most of the time, I leave about 4-5 days at the end of the month for people to write on the winner of the current round and the new prompt for the following month. And then the circle just rolls around again! :)

Hope that clarified things up a little bit! If you have more questions or suggestions, please, bombard away! :D
User avatar
Syzygy
Black Belt
Posts: 2507
Joined: Mon Mar 14, 2016 5:42 am
House: Sagacitas

Re: Sagacitas Common Room

Sun Mar 31, 2019 6:03 pm

Kami wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 5:51 pm
Syzygy wrote:
Sun Mar 31, 2019 4:27 pm
First of all, I hope everyone is doing well.

Secondly, just a question about this prompt thread. Like I said in my introduction, I've literally never looked at anything other than one-on-ones here on AS since I joined a few years ago, so I might not be too caught up to speed on how everything works. So, this prompt thread, from what I understand is that there's some kind of prompt each month for us to write and then vote on winners and whatever the next thread is. Is this something that's done with the points system I've heard of?
Hi! All is fine here in Kami-land; hope that you're doing alright, too! :)

Yup! I tried to create a very easy and liberal system that all of us could have a say in when dabbling around with the prompt thread. Basically, a new prompt is announced on the 1st of every month (given that I live in the EEST timezone, it can come at odd times of the day for Americans) and it can be either a word, a piece of dialogue or a song. Then, people have time to write and submit that prompt (I'm not sure if I said anything about a word limit, but given how it should apply to the general rules of AS, the pieces people write are usually 300+ words, so there's no issue there); most of the time, I leave about 4-5 days at the end of the month for people to write on the winner of the current round and the new prompt for the following month. And then the circle just rolls around again! :)

Hope that clarified things up a little bit! If you have more questions or suggestions, please, bombard away! :D
Yes. I am doing well. Thanks!

I think I understand now. So, sometime tomorrow, a new prompt will be announced and that'll be the prompt we focus on for that month. If we choose to submit a prompt, do we just post it in that thread or is it submitted somewhere else?
Post Reply