Sagacitas Common Room

Home of the knowledge seekers.

Moderator: Admin Aide

Do we redo the Event Thread? / Do we need a feedback thread for events? / Or a questionnaire thread?

Q1: The Holiday/Event Thread should be revamped
17%
Q1: Nah, no need; lock it up. We're already too busy
11%
Q1: Don't really care about what happens to it
3%
Q2: Yes! I'd like for there to be a feedback/question corner
17%
Q2: Nah, there's already a thread for AS events created
9%
Q2: Maybe, but for a different reason (please tell us what for!)
3%
Q3: Yes, a questionnaire thread sounds great
31%
Q3: No, we don't really have enough activity for it
9%

Total votes: 35
Kami
Roleplay Moderator
House: Sagacitas Keeper

Re: Sagacitas Common Room

Sat Jun 22, 2019 8:38 am

Ah, it's so wonderful to see people chatting on here!! I've missed all of you so much. ♥

And I'm loving the activity on the erected polls, honestly. It seems those who voted are very open to some new threads. :)
I'm still battling university and lowkey being successful in that, but once summer begins, we can definitely get those up.
Cas
Global Moderator
House: Sagacitas

Sat Jun 22, 2019 9:54 pm

Hey foxes!

Due to positive reception in the poll, I've put up a questionnaire thread!

Questions for this month (Combining June/July into one seeing as there are only 8 days left of june)

Have fun!!!

╔══════════════════════════╗

i'm a nerdy english lit and creative
writing student who is currently
enjoying summer freedom from uni!

currently: prepping for my second year
of university and moving into my
second year house!
reading: brighton rock, eldest, inferno
playing: minecraft, animal crossing (nl)

╚══════════════════════════╝
lil || the harvey to my mike || a safe haven || to learn and grow || but the search goes on || among the stars|| talk anytime
as a global mod, i'm here to help! any questions, any time, send them my way, either by pm, or discord: hippxcrates #6675 !
Smamm
Archivist

Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:34 am

cap'nstark wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 1:38 am
    • i'm poking in to say hi too
      i haven't been active here so hello to everyone!! there's a lot more color in this chat now wow wasn't expecting that
Hello c: So glad you said hi!
Shhhhhh we're planning a site takeover

Grengirl wrote:
Sat Jun 22, 2019 2:04 am
Snuggled in my den and glad to see I'm sleeping among friends again.
Welcome back everyone. (Even those who might be dead/undead )
Such coote <3

I'm so pumped for this questionnaire thread omfg >:}

previously eccedentesiast
DangerousGirl115
White Belt

Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:59 pm

I heard something about my childhood memory of RPing on chickensmoothie and could not resist poping in.....
]Image
family means
▬▬▬▬▬▬(no one gets left beind)▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Salutations, you can call me DG
or Danger if you wish. I enjoy RP's
of all types. I enjoy coding and
reading books. I am really busy
with my classes most days but
I usually find time to get some
writing in. If you have any ideas
you wish to try out with me just
send me a message.

"You cant pick and choose which
parts of her you love" -Sarah J. Maas

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or forgotten
Cas
Global Moderator

Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:14 pm

DangerousGirl115 wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 3:59 pm
I heard something about my childhood memory of RPing on chickensmoothie and could not resist poping in.....
DiD soMEonE SaY cHickEn SmOoThiE?

seriously i have not been on there for ages but so much nostalgia,,, fun times,,, got a board warning for saying 'frick' in a 1x1 roleplay,,,, damn,,,, such a free site

jokes aside i did a lot of roleplaying on CS before it got really restrictive, i think i racked up like 27000 posts or something ridiculous

anybody on here have some good CS memories? Or alternatively what got you into roleplaying?

second year house!

lil || the harvey to my mike || a safe haven || to learn and grow || but the search goes on || among the stars|| talk anytime
as a global mod, i'm here to help! any questions, any time, send them my way, either by pm, or discord: hippxcrates #6675 !
DangerousGirl115
White Belt

Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:29 pm

I started playing CS when I was like 10 and like a good (lying child) I lied about my age because my parents hated having to mod my accounts and stuff...so I got into RPing early on that sight...I actually got three warnings in one day and got kicked off of it I think like 5 years ago because of what me and my friend talked about in PMs.....and then for one of my characters saying "yup....im hecka gay" (meaning the happy kind not the other...it was a total mix up but anyyywayyyy) then got another one for trying to explain that Gay also means happy......ahhhh interesting memories there but it is what got me into writing as much as I do so.....I still apriciate the sight...its just gotten way to strict
]Image
family means
▬▬▬▬▬▬(no one gets left beind)▬
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Salutations, you can call me DG
or Danger if you wish. I enjoy RP's
of all types. I enjoy coding and
reading books. I am really busy
with my classes most days but
I usually find time to get some
writing in. If you have any ideas
you wish to try out with me just
send me a message.

"You cant pick and choose which
parts of her you love" -Sarah J. Maas

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or forgotten
cap'nstark
White Belt

Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:34 pm

• i only go on cs these days to collect pets/go to the pound or lost and found. i stopped tryna do roleplays over there after a partner posted the whole wikipedia page on a canon character for their form and i got a warning from it. genuinely want to know how that works???
      i do have some good memories on it though. in seventh grade, my best friend and i were always sneaking on in classes and we had a little game going called "whi gets caught by the teacher first" and i think it ended up in a tie?? i don't remember exactly how it ended lmao
Smamm
Archivist

Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:56 pm

omfg xD Bunch of rebels here.

I’ve quit CS practically. I sold off my coin collection and stopped RPing there long ago. I think I came over here and gave Strider the club when he made this site, because I was over CS bullshit. xD

I had a lot of fun over there, though. Back when I had time and nothing better to do, so i would spend a whole weekend online CS

previously eccedentesiast
Cas
Global Moderator

Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:02 pm

cap'nstark wrote:
Mon Jun 24, 2019 4:34 pm

• in seventh grade, my best friend and i were always sneaking on in classes and we had a little game going called "whi gets caught by the teacher first" and i think it ended up in a tie?? i don't remember exactly how it ended lmao
omfg that was actually me? I had a kindle keyboard at the time - here's one if you didnt have one/don't know of it but basically it had 3g wifi and I used to take it to school. in our mandated 'reading time' in our english classes I used to type in the website and get out a few cheeky replies, without anyone being even the slightest bit wiser.

the keyboard was terrible though, because it was stiff and symbols were achieved by some kind of wizardry of combinations i had a lot of replies that missed letters and brackets were substituted with <> instead

good times man good times

second year house!

☆ѕтαяяу ѕкιєѕ☆
Red Belt

Mon Jun 24, 2019 5:35 pm

So funnily enough I actually got into role-playing through Transformice because of the warrior Clan tribes. Someone actually explained things to me and kinda walked me through how to roleplay. For a long time that was where I did my rping. It eventually branched out to Toontown group boards (you know, like Light clan) and it kinda stayed there, though it extended to friend groups somewhere during this time because turns out my friends I made in middle school like to rp too. Then someone told me about cs and I gave it a shot. I joined several group rps but they all tended to die. I had one 1x1 go on for like, a year. Maybe half. I'm not entirely sure tbh XD I just know we maxed out the page count and had to start another thread to continue. That was a good rp ngl.
I'm actually still on there and have a 1x1 going. It's nothing too big and the pace is kinda slow, but it's fun. I heard about AS from murderers in riverclan I think and decided to take a look a year or so ago and so. Here I am XD
My irl friend and I are actually almost constantly rping and I'm in some discord servers that have rping. One I'm kind of avoiding because there's so many damn people, but the other I'm fairly active on. Even though it's slightly dead XD
also if anyone wants to do a doctor who rp hmu, I've been trying to find someone good for it because I love my oc and like seeing people's reactions to some things
Proud member of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I will gladly answer any questions you have!
Image..ImageImageImage
Image Image
Image...Image