Home of the security seekers.

Moderator: Admin Aide

バカちゃん
Purple Belt
House: Amaranthine

Re: Amaranthine Common Room

Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:14 pm

@cas taking that questionnaire now ^^

@woodtothewest is it diseased? i feel like that's the only time things should be cut off early, as it's struggle on the life of the thing. disabilities are not diseases though before people try to put my foot in my mouth. i'm talking about incurable lesions(that cause issues, not benign ones), terminal cancer, antibiotic and and bacteriophage resistant illnesses not things like down's syndrome, not having a foot, etc. they're truly not the same thing, coming from a disabled person with an immunodeficiency that's not being treated right now ;-;

also does anyone else just get killed by the holidays?? i have 0 muse right now because they're just so stressful around here and i'm sad i don't have the muse to roleplay on my time off from uni.
Espeon101010
White Belt

Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:26 am

Hi everyone! I'm Espeon and I just came back from a school-induced absence and look forward to spending more time on here!

@AlmightyTallest: I have read the book, quite a while ago, but I really loved it!

@バカちゃん : The holidays are always really draining for my whole family. We're all introverts but we basically spend time with people non-stop from Dec. 24 until Jan. 2nd or 3rd. By that time, we all just crawl into our respective spaces and only emerge to eat. :lol:
woodtothewest
White Belt

Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:43 am

バカちゃん wrote:
Sun Jan 05, 2020 11:14 pm
@cas taking that questionnaire now ^^

@woodtothewest is it diseased? i feel like that's the only time things should be cut off early, as it's struggle on the life of the thing. disabilities are not diseases though before people try to put my foot in my mouth. i'm talking about incurable lesions(that cause issues, not benign ones), terminal cancer, antibiotic and and bacteriophage resistant illnesses not things like down's syndrome, not having a foot, etc. they're truly not the same thing, coming from a disabled person with an immunodeficiency that's not being treated right now ;-;

also does anyone else just get killed by the holidays?? i have 0 muse right now because they're just so stressful around here and i'm sad i don't have the muse to roleplay on my time off from uni.
Man I kept reading that as 'deceased' for some reason and it was really confusing me!
It's just my Christmas tree, don't worry! And it's fake lol. No lesions, illnesses, or disabilities here!
The stars retreat behind their veil
The clouds are clinging to your sail
  • The storm is coming, can you see?
バカちゃん
Purple Belt

Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:50 am

woodtothewest wrote:
Fri Jan 17, 2020 3:43 am
Man I kept reading that as 'deceased' for some reason and it was really confusing me!
It's just my Christmas tree, don't worry! And it's fake lol. No lesions, illnesses, or disabilities here!
Phew that's good. Artificial Christmas trees are the best bang for your buck. My mom's Christmas tree has been in the family for 2-3 generations. As long as you take care of it and pass it along I feel like fake is the way to go for them. Also you don't need to clean shedded needles.
AlmightyTallest
Bronze Belt

Mon Jan 20, 2020 3:15 am

Espeon101010 wrote:
Sat Jan 11, 2020 4:26 am

@AlmightyTallest: I have read the book, quite a while ago, but I really loved it!
I re-read it every now and then and it always catches me the same as it did the first time I read it! It's amazing!
Hey, follow my tumblr account for book reviews, character analysis, and rants! (also so I don't feel so lonely, lol. ShadowSingingSassenach
Cas
Global Moderator
Location: University, hoping that my flatmates don't destroy the house whilst I'm in a lecture
House: Sagacitas

Mon Feb 10, 2020 11:27 pm

Hey Birbs!

There's a couple of links you may want to check out: here are the results of the House Survey that was aired late last year: boink!

And! Currently there's a poll on whether the House system should remain on AS! Please vote here

What do you guys think? Should the houses remain? SHould there be a change in how their structured? Feel free to chat or PM me!
╔══════════════════════════╗
i'm a nerdy english lit and creative
writing student who is currently
back at uni and studying constantly!

currently: on an essay break! catching up
on reading!
reading: Shakespeare's 'Julius Caesar'
playing: minecraft, animal crossing (nl)

╚══════════════════════════╝
lil || the harvey to my mike || a safe haven || to learn and grow || but the search goes on || among the stars|| talk anytime
as a global mod, i'm here to help! any questions, any time, send them my way, either by pm, or discord: hippxcrates #6675 !