Vipera Common Room

Home of the sensation seekers.

Moderator: Admin Aide

blue
Roleplay Moderator
House: Vipera Keeper

Re: Vipera Common Room

Sun Sep 01, 2019 10:04 pm

welcome to all the new faces! i’m so glad to have you here. if you have any questions about the site or anything, you can pm me anytime c:
speaking from purely a sorting stand point, there was definitely a dry spell where i was lucky to have one or two new sorts but it’s been picking up a bit lately.
it was a big party in here a while ago, i’d also really love to see it pick back up.

to start a little bit of a conversation, for those of you who have gone back to school, how is it going so far?
also, is everyone as excited for fall as i am?
rp moderator | salt sister | vipera keeper | vipera prompt thread | search: closed
i'm available via PM and on discord blue#9135
Spirit De Luna
White Belt
House: Vipera

Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:42 am

I've been watching some of the forums and waiting for it to pick up a bit!! Hoping that more people jump over and things start to liven up :D
daz
Green Belt

Vipera Common Room

Thu Sep 05, 2019 6:05 am

• hey hey hey, lil uptick in people getting sorted in here i see c: anyone looking for a roleplay rn feel free to hit me up. i'm pretty much always looking.

and school... oof. exhausting. but positive! i'm just enjoying the experience at this point. i guess you could say college has been worth the wait.
-----------------------------------------------
HELLO
GOODBYE !!

support queer & trans ppl
search // storage // writing // roleplays
pinterest // sick tunes
mom // my girl
nano project // blood candles

colored hair enthusiast. cat lover.
professional lefty. tua. author.
english major. fashion king.

male. infj. vipera. slytherin.
-----------------------------------------------
wendy
White Belt

Thu Sep 05, 2019 11:59 pm

hey winter!! super awesome to see you here!! <3

im so excited for fall and halloween cx but schools pretty stressful right now ngl
xxwendy || estj || discord wendy#8062 || horror fanatic || king stan
xxgemini || vipera
blue
Roleplay Moderator

Thu Sep 26, 2019 1:16 am

hi guys! sorry to hear school has been stressful! hopefully it's settled down a bit now that it's almost october. just thought i'd pop in here and let you guys know we've got some fun stuff planned for the house during spooky season that'l hopefully boost our activity!^^ so stick around bc that should be happening soon! c:
rp moderator | salt sister | vipera keeper | vipera prompt thread | search: closed
angelofwarfare
Red Belt

re:

Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:58 pm

ah yesss. spoopy season. one of my favs. there is an in-house competition this year for october right? will that be announced fairly soon like the theme n stuff?

blue
Roleplay Moderator

Re: re:

Sun Sep 29, 2019 7:15 pm

angelofwarfare wrote:
Sun Sep 29, 2019 4:58 pm

ah yesss. spoopy season. one of my favs. there is an in-house competition this year for october right? will that be announced fairly soon like the theme n stuff?

an official announcement for the art event should be made soon! as for the things we’ve got planned for vipera, they’re going to be a little more relaxed. once, i’ve got things squared away for everything, we can share that stuff as well. we just want to make sure it’s not too much stuff going on at once lol
blue
Roleplay Moderator

The Vipera Prompt Thread Is Back!

Tue Oct 01, 2019 4:21 am

hi all!
our first very exciting announcement is that we're finally bringing back the vipera prompt thread!

since we've got a lot of new faces around here, i was really looking forward to getting it back up and running just in time for october!
when you have the time, please be sure to go to the official thread and familiarize yourself with the rules and the prompt process.
there is a prompt poll up now that you will have a week to vote on. these are the prompts for the first prompt round. the first official writing session will begin on monday, october 7th so you have until then to vote on whatever prompt you'd like. once the first round is underway, another poll will be posted to vote on the second round's prompt.
everything is explained in depth in the prompt thread but if you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me a pm and i can explain and adjust things accordingly.
blue
Roleplay Moderator

Round One Has Begun!

Mon Oct 07, 2019 6:53 am

hello all!
first i must thank those of you that voted on a prompt for doing so!
your prompt for round one of the prompt thread is "CASUALTY". the session has officially started so you have until 11:59pm PST on friday, october 18th to write and upload your entry to the prompt thread. during this time, you should also choose the prompt you'd like to write for round two at the top of the thread and leave some comments in the common room for any others that entered a prompt this round.

if you have any questions regarding the process, feel free to reach out to me or any of the other vipera mods and we'll help clear anything up!

happy writing!
blue
Roleplay Moderator

Tue Oct 08, 2019 1:17 am

hi guys! sorry for all the random updates and announcements lmao
the in-house art event has officially started! if you’re wanting to participate, you can familiarize yourself with the rules, points, and posting process here!
can’t wait to see the art you guys come up with if you do choose to participate.