Home of the sensation seekers.

Moderator: Admin Aide

daz
Green Belt
House: Vipera

Vipera Common Room

Mon Nov 04, 2019 7:27 am

• i hope that job works out for you, blue. you've totally got this <3

i went on ahead and put up a little thread. just for the sake of it. i started writing some the 2nd and i've managed to keep good momentum... so there's a chance i could at least hit like, half of the goal for nano... mayhaps. we shall see.
-----------------------------------------------
HELLO
GOODBYE !!

support queer & trans ppl
search // storage // writing // roleplays
pinterest // sick tunes
mom // my girl
the author.
colored hair enthusiast. cat lover.
professional lefty. english major.

male. infj. vipera. slytherin.
-----------------------------------------------
angelofwarfare
Red Belt

re:

Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:07 pm

@blue

ahh! best of luck with the job you have applied for. hopefully, you will hear back from them soon. might take a few days with background checks and all depending on the job you applied for. c:

if you need help with interview questions, lemme know! ^•^
morningstar
Archivist
House: Vipera Keeper

Re: Vipera Common Room

Fri Dec 27, 2019 10:54 pm

Hiya sneks! I hope you've all had a wonderful holiday season!!

If you haven't noticed, there's a new survey about the house system, and how to make AS a better community. If you have a spare minute, I'd really appreciate it if you could have a look and join in the discussion or submit to the survey!! You can find it here!!

If you want to submit, remember that the survey shuts on the 18th of January! So, get your responses in before then!!

Have a lovely rest of the holidays!!
Image + havvey + gryffindor + ao3 + character thread + expanding universes +
+ my baby +

merrily, merrily shall i live now

i'm always down to talk so message me by PM or let me know if you want my discord :)
.wagner
White Belt

Mon Jan 06, 2020 4:33 am

hello everybody!! i just got my house results so i'm here to introduce myself as a new member of vipera <3

call me wagner or wags! i am 19, she/her. i like baking, cartoons with a high school aged cast, and english rock bands. i often feel like a boring person because i dont have many hobbies, but in this year of the rat, 2020, i have made it my goal to learn to draw the human figure, sew, and knit! talk to me about miraculous ladybug, detentionaire, or the x-men (specifically kurt wagner). if you want to be friends i'll send you pictures of my dog, he's a grumpy old man who spends all day sleeping and barking at strangers.

that said, i'm honored to be among you all!
Cᴏᴍᴍᴀɴᴅᴇʀ Sʜᴇᴘᴀʀᴅ
Admin
Location: In jail, probably, but that's okay because I work there.

Mon Jan 06, 2020 12:32 pm

• Good Morning fellow snakes!
      Just popping in here to give you guys a bit of a heads up about some recent changes that are happening with House Vipera!
      Recently, Blue has picked up a new job that seems to be sapping away a lot of her spare time. In an effort to retain what time she does have and devote that to moderating roleplays on site, she has decided that it would be best to pass off Vipera Keeper to another fellow snake!
      Please join me in congratulating Morningstar as the new Vipera Keeper! I know that Harvey will do a fantastic job here, and is already very motivated to get things rolling. Congrats!!

With that said, I hope you all are doing well! I miss interacting with you all and hope to participate in some events this year to help rack up some points (':

-----

@.wagner
      Welcome home, friend! I hope you enjoy your stay here!
      I absolutely adore the set goals you have made for yourself this year, and wish you the best in achieving them! (:

-Shep.
blue
Roleplay Moderator

Tue Jan 07, 2020 12:18 am

thank you shep <3
as sad of a decision it was to step down as keeper, i’m so excited to see how harvey takes on the role. i’m also hopeful that now that i can solely focus on moderating the roleplays, i’ll have more time to bop around in here and on advanced scribes in general.

rp moderator | salt sister | search: closed
i'm available via PM and on discord blue#9135