Vipera Common Room

Home of the sensation seekers.
steak
Yellow Belt
House: Vipera

Re: Vipera Common Room

Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:51 pm

• i think the new theme is gonna take some adjusting to, imo !
      i do like, its very neat and crispy

welcome to the snake pit, shado!!!
dddddddddddddddddddd
dd
dbless my soul,
ddddi'm feeling so uneasy, so unholy
dd
dd
x
x
x

marley + canadian
im tired all the time
muse • • • • • • • •
20 + male + enfp

Shado
Orange Belt

Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:14 pm

This place changes fast. Granted, I went away for a couple months to drown in college, but still.
It's not bad though. I've grown used to constantly adjusting to changes. This layout is nice, though I can't wait to see the end product.

Thanks, steak!
blue
Roleplay Moderator
House: Vipera Keeper

Thu Aug 16, 2018 10:06 pm

yes, i agree it’ll take some time to get accustomed to the changes. but it’s in its rough, early stage. so it’ll only get better from here! i’m glad to hear you guys are liking it though!

god i wish i hadn’t gotten sick during the summer like this :U i can’t tell if i’m hot from a fever or hot because it’s 95° outside blegh
i'm color coding my moods
────────────────────
time: 6/10 xx muse: 5/10
search: TBA
started my semester.
some time to write. laidback rps only.

follow my AS twitter for any updates!

────────────────────
you're yellow, i'm natural blue
angelofwarfare
Purple Belt

Thu Aug 16, 2018 11:40 pm

The theme isn't bad. I have to use a Chrome Extension to make it darker or I get bad migraines due to light sensitivity. Never had that happen on the old site.I can only stay on for like 30-60 min before my eyes can't take it anymore.:(

I'm hoping they will add the 'hidden' feature to login as well? Like previously? So I can edit my personal storage and forms without inducing panic attacks to my rp partners?

And I'm hoping they fix the HTML code thingy that displays when I'm trying to edit a draft as well? I used to edit sometimes using that. Now, I have to load the draft to edit it without the funky coding there.

Hidden text.
screenie.png
Edit:^screenshot of the coding I mentioned
blue
Roleplay Moderator

Sun Aug 19, 2018 7:53 am

i believe that the broken bbcode is a known issue and that may fall into it? unfortunately, it’s not something that can be fixed directly by the overseers. at least, not that i know of. so we’ll just have to be patient until they can do a deeper dive into those issues :3 hope you’re able to get around it well enough though!
also, i didn’t know there was an issue with the hidden option at all! i know people like it so that can hopefully be solved.
theme change/options are happening so people can have a choice that fit better with their needs. i’m excited about all the other color options!

also, is anyone thinking of suggesting some colors for the board theme in the little contest meraki’s having?
────────────────────
started my semester.

────────────────────
Jazzyleia
Silver Belt

Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:46 pm

What do you guys think of that house board idea? Personally I don't see much action in any of the houses to warrent an entire board with subboards for us. I think it's kind of weird.
xxxx
Imagex News: Deer is still amazing!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx Roleplays:
Fandom [][∞] Deer [X][∞]
Momo [X] Phoenix [X]
Snow [X] Gamora []
Avenoir [X] Golden []
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
blue
Roleplay Moderator

Fri Aug 24, 2018 8:11 pm

Jazzyleia wrote:
Fri Aug 24, 2018 7:46 pm
What do you guys think of that house board idea? Personally I don't see much action in any of the houses to warrent an entire board with subboards for us. I think it's kind of weird.
i think it’s interesting possibly have all of our things (vipera prompt event, house-only games, etc) in one place for everyone. just for ease of use instead of having them in several different boards. but i don’t want them to be private from the rest of the site. i personally don’t mind members from other houses being able to view our stuff. i also just can’t really think of anything else we’d use it for tbh.
more organization? yes. i’m down for that though.

feel free to discuss your opinions on this change, guys. as well as what kind of house events/games you’d like to see in addition to our prompt thread if we were to move them all to one central place! i wanna hear from my snakes <3
────────────────────
started my semester.

────────────────────
angelofwarfare
Purple Belt

Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:15 am

It could be interesting? Different threads for the House Board like a game thread (maybe a calendar based one with the CaH scheduled, Twitch/Mixer streams that house members can stream for others to watch, prompt idea and anything else event related, etc). There isn't a whole lot of activity on these threads themselves, but maybe it will change with the introduction to this concept?

blue
Roleplay Moderator

Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:17 am

~SongOfFlames~ wrote:
Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:15 am

It could be interesting? Different threads for the House Board like a game thread (maybe a calendar based one with the CaH scheduled, Twitch/Mixer streams that house members can stream for others to watch, prompt idea and anything else event related, etc). There isn't a whole lot of activity on these threads themselves, but maybe it will change with the introduction to this concept?

yo. having a calendar area where i can mark down events is such a good idea! plus if we had our own board it’d be easy for all of you to see when i make an announcement or add something to a thread. the calendar idea is so good!
────────────────────
started my semester.

────────────────────
angelofwarfare
Purple Belt

Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:28 am

Yeh. Like, the calendar could possibly be managed by the keeper of the house. If members want to add an event, they can request it from the keeper on a first come, first serve basis.An event can be a CaH or online pictionary game, join.me session where they do some art on their computer, twitch/mixer stream on their consoles or pc, write prompts while speaking to one another to draw up some inspo and talk about stuff, movie night,etc. Maybe we can do an event like Secret Santa or something like that as well? I know some people are uncomfortable with the idea of handing someone their address, so we can do something digital like art, writing of their character, a new coding form for their characters, etc.