Warm Fuzzies

Chat, socialize and discuss.
noceurro
Purple Belt
Posts: 739
Joined: Sat Mar 26, 2016 4:02 am
House: Halcyon

// here's to the big man himself

Sat Jul 15, 2017 6:16 am

Image
                • Image

                  There's a lot I wanna say- but I don't think that's what you need or want right now. Even now, I'm struggling to find words that won't come out like some motivational and shitty rant because you and I both know that I'm infamous for it. Even after a few months of entering your life, you had the audacity to call them infamous. Jokes on you, I always take it as a compliment. Why? Because deep down, I know you love it when I wrap you up in comfort. So, I'll leave you with something a little more gentle tonight. I write poems about the people I love- and you're one of the few I haven't yet written one for- guess tonight's a special occasion. This...is for the tough days and nights. This is for you to look back on when things blur- and maybe...someday you'll smile because of it. I love you dearly.
                  • Your puppy, Owlet

                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  Why waste time on the past and events and the people who no longer matter,
                  when there are so man more beautiful things awaiting in the cracks of life,
                  things that will ease the pain of what came before and turn it into stardust.
                  Because no one deserves to be treated less than the best,
                  and the sorrows of yesterday can be so easily erased with a single step forward.
                  xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
User avatar
nebula
Purple Belt
Posts: 898
Joined: Sun Oct 18, 2015 4:26 am
Gender: ill tell you hwat
Location: arlen, texas
House: Amaranthine

just a love letter i guess

Sat Jul 22, 2017 5:45 am

I've never fallen in love so quickly and so easily before. The three of you just absolutely brighten each and every waking day. You make it a little less lonely and a little more exciting, I swear. You've all wormed your way into my salty, crusty ass heart and it honestly makes me feel so warm inside, I can only hope you feel the same way about me. I don't even know where I would be right now if not for all of us beginning our chat in November, probably writhing in self pity and loneliness like the pathetic bitch I know I am lmao. Though, I think I can safely say you guys are my rocks. You keep me sane, you let me rant when I need to, and you open up to me when you need to. I think that's what shocks me the most sometimes, that fact that you've all let me in with open arms and allowed me to stay. Usually by now I feel like the useless (fuck, for the lack of a better term) side hoe that's only kept around for the shits and giggles. I can confidently say, however, that we're on month number eight, we're closer than ever, and I sincerely couldn't be happier. I genuinely believe we'd survive a thousand years and still be just as loving and happy as we are now. I know others would probably laugh and scoff at the very idea but one day I really think we'll all meet and fall into place even easier than we do now. When I can hug you all and try not to cry (because miss me with that cry baby shit) and smooch your cheeks and just able to be together. I need to apologize though, because I know I probably seem distant and unengaged at times (doesn't help I hardly use voice) but to be completely honest it's because I feel so welcomed and loved just by sitting your presence. I know I should talk more, I'd really like to try, I want you all to know just how much you're loved too. I hope you believe me when I say how much I genuinely care for each and every one of you. There's only so much room in my heart but I know for a fact you've all made perfect You shaped holes that would leave me feeling beyond empty if you weren't here to fill it anymore.

To be completely honest, this is long overdue, I should have made this ages and ages ago. I'm sorry for that but I just suddenly became really overwhelmed thinking about you guys and how you make me feel. I couldn't hold it in anymore. Believe me when I say this came from the inner depths of my heart.

I love you. I love you. I love you.



Hidden text.
im so fukkin sorry idk what this even is i felt sentimental and needed everyone else to know how important you are to me im sorry
miss me with that gay shit amirite?? got em

also deer i hope you don't mind im using your tactic to notify these guys too lmao
nio wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:21 am
caligo wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 6:28 am
Shadowfurykatrina wrote:
Tue Mar 28, 2017 7:00 am
User avatar
Meraki
Overseer
Posts: 1772
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:41 pm
Gender: Jack Frost
Location: The Devil's Domain
House: Halcyon

love yew ;3;

Tue Jul 25, 2017 6:34 am

Image
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hey babe. I'm not sure if you still remember but a while
back you mentioned how you'd marry the person who co
uld write out 100 reasons why they loved you because y
ou didn't think there were that many reasons to love you
but I immediately responded that I could easily do twice
that... figured it was finally time to give you proof. So h
ere you go love. I present to you 200 reasons why I love
you. I'll be expecting a ring soon. Your turn to deliver.~

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Hidden text.
noceurro wrote:
              • 1. I think the most obvious reason is simply because you're you.
                2. You're a badass witch boy and do badass witch stuff.
                3. Your sparkly emerald eyes forged from stardust that rival the prettiest of gems.
                4. Your lips, so pink and kissable.
                5. Your hair which is so fluffy and curly I don't know how I'll keep my fingers out of it.
                6. Your cheekbones that I worry will cut up my lips one day.
                7. Your eyebrows. They're so thick and manly, it's adorable when you move them.
                8. Your smile. Anytime your lips part to reveal that adorable smile my heart skips several beats and I find myself smiling back.
                9. Your body. You've yet to see its beauty but one day I will outline your frame with my hands and kiss every inch of you.
                10. You have this crazy obsession with Craig from Dream Daddy and honestly I love him by simple association.
                11. You have this amazing way of making me love everything you love.
                12. You're so determined to be healthy and get better.
                13. You encourage me to be a better person. You make me want to be a better person.
                14. Your laugh. When you laugh everything in this world feels so right. It's like the sweetest melody.
                15. Your voice. If I could only hear one thing for the rest of my life, it'd be your voice.
                16. You know me better than I know myself honestly.
                17. You're so caring and emotional and it's one of the most beautiful things about you.
                18. How passionate you are. You put all of yourself into everything you do.
                19. How territorial you get over me because "possessive" is over what you want, not what you already have.
                20. You and I share the exact same music taste whether it be old and shitty to new and just as shitty.
                21. You always seem to know what I'm thinking/going to say and vice versa.
                22. We are each other's yin and yang.
                23. You are dead set on being my sugar daddy even if I refuse you spoiling me.
                24. Your noises. All of them. Every single damn one. They're so adorable I just... hnng.
                25. The way that when I pout and turn away at night you always coo to me so I'll turn back around.
                26. The way you say my name and call me your baby boy.
                27. How you have your own language, Halonese, and I am fluent in it at this point.
                28. You like tea almost as much as I do.. but not quite.
                29. You are the king of napping even if your naps are more like regular sleeping.
                30. How you sleep forever and it always gives me a reason to see you in the mornings and curl back up just a lil longer.
                31. The way you have to skype me at night now because we both don't want to sleep without another.
                32. How you want to show me off 24/7 and let everyone know we're together.
                33. You showed me off to your family a few days back and were just so proud... I didn't even know what to think it made me so happy.
                34. That you make me cry endless happy tears because you make me so god damn happy.
                35. How you shamelessly flirt with me night and day no matter where we are.
                36. Your dirty mind and all that filthy clutter you have bouncing around c;
                37. You jokingly propose to me 24/7 and I always say yes.
                38. You are my best friend.
                39. You adore how much I hate cockroaches and listen to me rant about it.
                40.You love my writing and read all of it.
                41. In turn, your writing is honestly the best. Every word gives me absolute chills. You're so talented. Truly.
                42. Your floofy kitty baby and how you cuddle her and nip at her ears.
                43. That you're not a picky eater and want to get me to try new foods too.
                44. That you can cook and bake like what the fuck you are amazing.
                45. Your wardrobe is mostly black clothes.
                46. That one shirt you wore because when I complimented it you thought it was so weird but then started showing it off and smiling and seemed so much more comfortable after.
                47. You literally never judge me for anything and are so so accepting.
                48. You're open minded and hear everyone out even if you don't agree, yourself.
                49. You share most of my dreams.
                50.You want five kids and somehow made me absolutely adore the idea to the point I can't wait for the day we do.
                51. How smart you are.. getting fucking 100's on exams in your final stretch as a senior.
                52. How you laugh about being an old man and that you're my old man <3
                53. You always get hungry right before bed and always end up going to get a snack before sleeping.
                54. How gorgeously strong you are for getting through every day even if it's been such shit.
                55. That you revel in my company even if its just the knowledge that I'm there while you do other things.
                56. How you discovered what I named the stuffed animal I gave you and now refer to it by name.
                57. That you carry the stuffed animal around the house with you.
                58. That our current theme songs come off of the same album.
                59. Your love for horror movies and horror game playthroughs.
                60.Our shared love for watching Shane Dawson's weird ass videos and that we can both relate. //whoops
                61. Your obsession with owls.
                62. That your favorite pokemon is Rowlett.
                63. How at night when we're done talking you roll over and sink into your covers.
                64. That you trust me with every piece of your heart.
                65. That you make me trust you with every piece of mine.
                66. You got me closer to Spencer and I am so glad?? He's aware I'm doing this c;
                67. This little family we've made together.
                68. How you support and want foxes just as much as I do.
                69. That you take care of me...
                70.When I'm sad you're the first person I want to go to. The one I trust to hold me and make me smile.
                71. How excited you got when I found the college of my dreams only 50 minutes away from where you'll be.
                72. Your fear of disappointing people and letting them down.
                73. You have a thing for orientals.
                74. You are learning to speak my favorite language.
                75. The way you speak things to me in German even if you don't fully grasp it yet.
                76. That you plan to make us even more Yoi trash by considering an ice skating class in college.
                77. How you come to me when you're upset and let me help you feel better.
                78. How we're going to be workout buddies soon <3
                79. You boost my confidence whether you know it or not. I have a long way to go but thank you.
                80.You're really fucking crazy and I love every bit of it. Normal people suck.
                81. You always look so comfy and cuddly.
                82. You're my home.
                83. You are the first person to do really cute out of the way things back. Love quotes.. tags.. umpff
                84. You're so quick to calm me when I'm panicking or riled up.
                85. How you let me dad you all the time even if you wanna be a rebellious shit.
                86. That you love rain and storms.
                87. How you feel bad for neglecting A.
                88. That I steal all your attention from him. Sorry not sorry. Okay maybe a little sorry.
                89. You were my first.
                90. How you like planning more than roleplaying and we just casually plan random things.
                91. When you sing to me. Your voice is absolutely angelic.
                92. You love and have seen all my favorite movies and they are even yours too.
                93. That you initiate phone cuddles to make up for the lack of video sometimes over skype.
                94. That somehow we've been deemed rabbits and everyone always assumes we're fucking.
                95. When you pull me to you and kiss behind my ear.
                96. How we can weird out our friends in chats together and all laugh about it.
                97. You so shamelessly love me.
                98. How you can make literally anything sexual.
                99. That you sexualize my food when I eat. Especially bananas and ring pops. >.<
                100.When you get angry. It's quite hot even if I have to defuse you most times.
                101. When the skype call ends and you wake up, scrambling to start another and sleepily ramble to me.
                102. Your homicidal moods that make me believe we'd be the best serial killer duo.
                103. Your sleepy whines and when you stretch. Nngh.
                104. When we can both agree its just one of those nights and end up quietly listening to music together.
                105. That you never get bored of me and I never get bored of you.
                106. How people call us relationship goals.
                107. The nicknames you give me. I mentioned baby boy above but there are so many more.
                108. That you want to travel... and that you'd like to do so with me one day.
                109. When you tell me you love me. You say it in endless ways, sometimes you don't even speak it.. it just shows in your eyes.
                110.When you look directly into the camera. My heart instantly melts and I just... please.
                111. That we can see each other being together in life for years and years to come.
                112. That you've made my dreams and future plans a reality in present time <3
                113. Your tumblr account. Especially when I catch the occasional sappy romance post about us.
                114. The way you pose in pictures. You always have your hand near your face or have this sultry look.
                115. Your humor. It's mostly sexual but also full of puns and dad jokes which is my kinda humor.
                116. You are so fucking attractive, handsome, gorgeous, adorable. All of the above.
                117. That sometimes when you laugh its not even laughing.. it's just you dying for 10+ minutes.
                118. You're a hufflepuff and I've never heard anything more accurate.
                119. You plan to major in psychology and paramedic studies. Similar to my choices.
                120.That you've accepted my need for a million animals and even encourage it.
                121. You don't mind me being clingy or when I gush to others about how much I love you.
                122. That you'll never give up on me and truly want to be with me.
                123. Your excitement. Sometimes you get so excited it's like a puppy going crazy.
                124. You either make me lose sleep or sleep too much.
                125. You are worth losing sleep over.
                126. When you roll your eyes at me.
                127. Your nose ringssss. -Eye emoji-
                128. You honestly have such lovely coding.
                129. How much you want your roommates to like you and the idea of how sick they'll be of our mush.
                130.Your willingness to shit talk with me. I honestly live for it.
                131. How you've infected me with things you say and I've done the same to you.
                132. All of our roleplays and characters and planning.
                133. How badly you wanna see me dance.
                134. Your love for collarbones. Mine specifically.
                135. When you promise to hold me close one day.
                136. When you send me cute things that remind you of us.
                137. You're sensitive and its not a bad thing. Don't let anyone tell you that.
                138. You make me feel safe.
                139. You give me a reason to wake up every morning and push for what I want.
                140.You're the reason I'm graduating early.
                141. How food probably makes you moan more than anything else in this world.
                142. That you'd kill and die for me.
                143. How you always wanna be the best for me even if you already are.
                144. Your love for Howl's Moving Castle.
                145. That black is basically your favorite color.
                146. Your favorite Simon Curtis song is Diablo.
                147. How you are still surprised by the things I remember about you.
                148. That you are extremely obsessed with Seven Nation Army.
                149. How you can appreciate songs for their catchy beat because same.
                150.How you seemingly make time fly. This has been the quickest and greatest summer with you by my side.
                151. That you let me know every part of you even if it scares you.
                152. You are an INFP.
                153. How serious you are about your practices even if you wish you did more with it.
                154. Your sarcasm, salt, and sass.
                155. That you've got ambition out the ass and work so hard for what you want.
                156. That you are an extremely good artist whether you believe it or not.
                157. You're not perfect but to me that's infinitely perfect.
                158. You are incredibly head-strong.
                159. How you're stunning even when you're crying.
                160.You know things about me that I've never told anyone else.
                161. That you sleep with a billion pillows and blankets.
                162. When you whine to me and tell me that you miss/missed me.
                163. How good and loving you are with children.
                164. When you threaten me with that one thing and laugh when I start whining in protest.
                165. Your love for learning.
                166. That we are constantly finding more similarities.
                167. You love watching documentaries and history shit too.
                168. That we can nap together.
                169. At the end of the day, laying down with you is all I crave.
                170.Your nasty habits. Not necessarily them but the fact that you know they're bad and even if they may always be some part of you, you try your best to make sure you're careful.
                171. When we call before bed and your face pops up on video.
                172. The way your voice softens sometimes when we talk.
                173. That you've seen like every superhero movie cause boy I stay caught up.
                174. That you let me start and show a million different tv shows to you.
                175. Your little giggle that usually means you're doing something mischievous.
                176. How you've brought me so much peace and clarity.
                177. How you believe we're twin flames.
                178. You're my partner in crime.
                179. You always believe in me.. even when I don't believe in myself.
                180.When you talk witchy to me. I fucking love it.
                181. Your love for space and the ocean <3
                182. The way you bite your lip.
                183. How much you love jellyfish of all sea creatures.
                184. That even if you're off to college you still plan to make so much time for me.
                185. How easily you accepted me planning to call you three times a day for meal reminders.
                186. That you're a rebel and gave me a fox prince role in your server.
                187. When you pout and whine at me.
                188. How you continuously save my life day after day.
                189. The way you never ever leave my mind.
                190.The fact that you're actually really shy despite being so loud when you're comfortable.
                191. When you get all stern and serious.
                192. The fact that you are mine and I am yours.
                193. All of your quirks and weird tastes and how I share a lot of them.
                194. How apparently my touch and voice calms you down ;u;
                195. That I can continuously make you happy and be for you everything you've always deserved.
                196. When you say you're proud of me.
                197. That you insist on helping me with work and help me study.
                198. How the second you came into my life we were instant friends.
                199. When you're exhausted and just start laughing at everything.
                200.Your flaws. They shape you into who you are and though they may complicate things, I still love every bit of you.
User avatar
Meraki
Overseer
Posts: 1772
Joined: Mon Jun 01, 2015 11:41 pm
Gender: Jack Frost
Location: The Devil's Domain
House: Halcyon

Posting twice in a row because I have love to give.

Thu Jul 27, 2017 8:22 am

      • Image
        ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
        Shit. I never expected to find myself here with such a lovely group of people. I never thought I'd have a family I wanted to show off to everyone and shower in only the best love. For the longest time I even lost hope that I'd find people truly good and worth living for but... I was proven wrong. I found each one of you by accident and now I don't know what I'd do without you guys. Please know you mean the world to me... that you've given me so many things I had given up on having long ago. Here's to our shared laughs and smiles and memories and love and togetherness. Each one of you are so special to me, I can't wait to move further in life with each one of you and to show that? Here's a little something for you guys... one by one.

        Oodle,
        My brother who is technically a sister and also probably other weird things that puzzle even us. Where do I even start? You've seen me at some pretty weird times and have always been there. You're someone I trust and love openly with things that would normally chase people away from me. You're someone I can obsess over Teen Wolf with while also making you cry over it as well. You're someone I can nerd out to about coding too, or force to speak in Dutch or sucker you into another prompt/roleplay or simply just go to for whatever. Maybe you're not my real brother/sister combo but that bond still sits with me. Still means the world to me. You may be on nearly opposite ends of this world but I will always make time for you and I swear one day I'm going to meet you and give your gorgeous self the biggest hug. We'll eat some kale together while crying over Teen Wolf and making horrible puns that get us kicked from our family. 01010100 01101000 01100001 01101110 01101011 00100000 01111001 01101111 01110101 00100000 01100110 01101111 01110010 00100000 01100010 01100101 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01110100 01101000 01100101 00100000 01101101 01101111 01110011 01110100 00100000 01100001 01101101 01100001 01111010 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01000100 01100101 01100101 01110010 00101100 00100000 01100100 01110101 01110100 01100011 01101000 00101100 00100000 01100010 01110010 01101111 01110100 01101000 01100101 01110010 00101111 01110011 01101001 01110011 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100000 01001001 00100000 01101000 01100001 01110110 01100101 00100000 01100101 01110110 01100101 01110010 00100000 01101101 01100101 01110100 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100010 01100101 01100110 01110010 01101001 01100101 01101110 01100100 01100101 01100100 00101110

        Elulu,
        My son, my brother in law, my godson, my nephew. I think our relation is the most complicated simply because of all the family member mumbo jumbo but if I'm at all honest at the end of the day you're just my family. Whether I see you as a gorgeous son, a best friend, or the little brother of my dreams. We have such similar tastes in just about everything, especially when it comes to music. I love you so incredibly much and cherish every moment I spend with you... and don't spend with you since you sometimes manage to forget to hang out with me and join rabbit. Regardless you mean everything to me and I am so glad I met you. Obsessing over pokemon with you and Teen Wolf and really just... anything makes my day. I love that I can come to you to shit talk or gush about our babes whenever and you be totally down with it. One day I truly do plan on meeting up with you and absolutely just tearing up the town. Perhaps I'll take you to a Hollywood Undead concert or something and have us go from there. I'd honestly protect you with my own life, I hope you know that. Thank you for being literally the coolest younger friend I've ever had the pleasure of meeting ♥

        Jordark,
        We haven't known each other long but you've already become my official daughter and can I just say I am the proudest dad ever? Hearing you call Halo and I dad is like the greatest gift ever. I know I'm only a month older than you but still it feels infinitely rewarding. You are absolutely so gorgeous and sweet and stunning and like wow?? I am surprised I am not here fending boys and girls away from you left and right. When that time does come though, just know I'm ready to beat them to a pulp to make sure they're just right for you. The way you practically hyperventilate anytime your father and I get suggestive absolutely kills me in all the best ways. I am seriously glad we can be anti-hero partners in crime together and talk about the most random shit. Your snapchats give me life and lordy I swear JJ and Storm and Toebean all love you too. When we get the chance of meeting I demand we fuck some serious shit up together and have some father/daughter time evading police with our nonsense. Thank you so much for already being someone I can love and trust openly.. it's actually insane how attached to you I've become in such a short time. I love you.

        Nini,
        Tbh I've always seen you as a sister figure. Maybe even a mom with your crazy cute nagging. You are so amazing? Uhm?? Thank you for existing and loving me? You've always been so caring and sweet and go out of your way to help me when I'm down. I know I can always count on you for things, especially when it comes to writing. We both procrastinate like hell but we somehow also always manage to encourage each other to write when we get on docs. Skyping with you is always an utter blessing as well. It honestly breaks my heart that there are such big gaps between when we can because I adore the faces you make when Halo and I get all mushy or weird in front of you. Which is another thing in itself. We can get weird in front of you and its totally fine. We trust you and its nice. I miss you way too much when we don't skype, especially because you're so freaking gorgeous I can't even begin to explain how fast I'd go bi for you. You're one of my best friends and have always been so sweet and genuine like I don't know how you do it. Just know you won't be forever alone and you'll find yourself a fella I can torture into making sure he's right for you. I love you.

        Erer,
        Yer a dragon, Erer. I honestly don't even know how to begin with this because its so odd? We've poked around and talked to each other here and there but only just recently have I bullied you into loving me and enduring my weird conversations. I used to be shy about talking to you because you always seemed like one of the harder people to get to know and I didn't want to look like an idiot, but as of late I can definitely say I am so glad I got past that. You're a friend to me now. A damn good one at that because you care for my well being just as much as I care for yours you dork. You're always popping in with cute foxes and animals and I swear its like you know when I need a pick-me-up. I always try to do the same for you with dragons and though most of our conversations stick to animals its probably the thing I enjoy most of all. Our views are incredibly similar on most of those relating matters and I swear if we ever get another chance at a pickup line/pun off I'm going to lovingly wreck you into the ground. Honestly and truly thank you for being here for me and blessing me with your dragon presence because it actually means so much to me. It also means so incredibly much that you trust me in return. Please come hit me with language lessons at any time. I hope I actually can make it out to your place one day or make it to any place with you in general and force you to endure more of my presence. Just know... I see you.

        Kami and Rimmy,
        You two. I've combined you both because we've barely spoken which absolutely needs to be fixed because I already feel so incredibly strongly for the both of you. You're part of the herd which makes you just as much of my family as you are Deer's. Rim? You're Deer's daughter which directly makes me your uncle so come give your uncle love because you seem so incredibly amazing and funny. Kami? You're like Deer's sister hmm? So that makes you my sister as well. Don't be shy, your presence always lights up the chat and I am so sorry for holding out on jumping you with friendship this long. I know you both are also divided from me by an ocean which makes timezones weird but I've always made time for Deer so hella I'll make time for you guys too. Hit me up. Message me. Love on me. We'll do movies and I'll infect you with my music taste or something. I just. I get this feeling from the both of you like you're people I desperately need to know better. Thank you for making my friends happy and being part of this herd and indirectly my family ♥

        Hannah,
        Pffft. My lovely sister in law and wine mom. I know we don't talk as much as we should but you're in here too. We've always had this gentle understanding with one another and I know we've always stood up for each other and even looked out for another. You're one of those people that always messages me to see how I'm doing and I can't tell you how much that means to me. It always brightens my day when I can catch you on snapchat and I was overjoyed about finding another person to obsess with Game of Thrones over? Like yes, come here and talk more with me because that's amazing stuff right there and I need more reasons to message you 24/7. You and your husband are also insanely cute? Just from what you've talked about and even what I can catch over voice it's amazing, though I'm glad we can both agree Deer is the superior of your spouses and would easily win in a spouse off. We should do something soon, maybe watch a movie or skype or ahh. I'd love to talk with you even outside of a group setting and just... snuggle you because you give me major snuggle vibes. Thank you so much for being a part of this messy, amazing family.

        Eli's bae, teddy bear, my cutie friend who yes... is my friend,
        I know you likely won't see this here so I'll say it elsewhere to make sure you get it, but I want to type it out here publicly too. You've always been so worried I won't like you or Halo won't like you but I've never seen a reason not to. You're with my son/brother/godson/nephew so that makes us family and in similar situations which I am so happy about. We definitely need to set up more double dates and even just talk more in general. You're funny and sweet and you make Eli happy which is all I could ever ask for. Respectfully so, Eli gushes to me about you all the time and let me just say I am your #1 shipper. The fact that when Eli told you about the deal Halo and I were in and you were jumping to our defense and ready to fight someone for us, made me fall even more in love with ya. You're so mature and funny and your humor gets me good. Plus you listened to Lady Gaga with me and uhm. Yes. Please that was everything. I hope that one day when I do meet Eli in person you'll be there by his side so I can drag you along with on our shenanigans. If you ever need anything or want to talk, just kik me or something and I mean hell.. add me on snapchat too. I am always here to talk and laugh and just... ahhh thank you so much for being in my life.

        Halo,
        Your fuzzy is right above but I had to include you in here to at least acknowledge that you were my family too. Honestly? No offense to you guys above but this boy right here is my biggest piece. My love, my gorgeous boy, my angel. Thank you so much for everything and giving me more than enough reasons to love you. I've never ever loved or trusted someone this much. You make me comfortable and happy and just.. give me so much to look forward to. With you I've gained confidence, grown... you encourage me to do things I never thought would be possible for me prior. Just... you're amazing in every way, shape, and form. I'm rambling now because I'm exhausted but that's okay because after this I'll collapse next to you for the night and have some of the best sleep ever. God, know I am so happy to share my life with you and to be going the places that I'm going with you. You've made my part in this entire family possible and continue to make it as such. Isn't it nice? Our own little family to love and protect. We've clearly done something amazing here and I'm so glad I can share all of this with you. I love you, all of you. Infinitely so. ♥ Also I keep adding to this because I feel like I just can't say enough about you so sorry everyone but... -heaves breath- You mean everything to me. Thank you for walking into my life and giving this sad boy a damn good reason to get out of bed every morning. I look forward to getting out of bed every morning from here on forward with you ready at my side <3

        Hidden text.
        DeerInYourHeadlights wrote:
        Tue Jul 11, 2017 10:26 pm
        noceurro wrote:
        Mon Jul 10, 2017 4:58 am
        gay; wrote:
        Mon Jul 10, 2017 5:15 am
        darkness. wrote:
        Thu Jul 27, 2017 4:52 am
        cider wrote:
        Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:28 am
        night fury wrote:
        Thu Jul 27, 2017 2:45 am
        Kami wrote:
        Wed Jul 26, 2017 9:16 am
        RIMBAUD wrote:
        Thu Jun 08, 2017 3:49 pm
        forlorn. wrote:
        Sun May 28, 2017 5:04 am
caladrius-OLD
Blue Belt
Posts: 643
Joined: Thu Feb 16, 2017 8:53 pm
House: Unsorted

spread some positivity

Tue Aug 01, 2017 6:17 pm

Image
──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

if you're surprised to be on this list of users... well, yeah, it probably came out of nowhere. but i've seen a lot of negativity as of late and, honestly, i've felt a lot of negativity here lately myself, to the point where i've played with the thought of quitting once or twice. but instead, i sat down and thought about how, rather than running from it all, i should (and could) instead try to channel some positivity inside of me & spill it out. i don't know many of you - or, well, i'm not particularly close to the majority of you, most of which is undoutedly my own fault. still, i wanted to include as many people as i possibly could in this. people i love, people that inspire me, people that just deserve a few kind words. so i'm sorry that this isn't overly detailed and long, but at least i tried, right?

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
❥ sixer: my amazing bro, my wonderful skooma-dealer, my precious science nerd. honestly, i've gushed over you often enough both on here and offsite already, but it wouldn't have felt right to just exclude you from this list because of that. i mean, you're still my best friend on this site, so if anyone 100% needs to be on this list, it's you. you're an amazing friend and an amazing writer. i love chatting with you about everything, be it life-related stuff, or just dumb roleplay headcanons. i love hanging out with you on rabbit while just listening to music and freaking out over fandoms and our stupid gay sons and shitty ships. i get overly excited whenever we actually get anywhere with our roleplays and i see you've replied to one. i appreciate you being there even when i'm totally shitty and down and im so glad to have you as a friend to support me when i need it the most, because let's be real, there's not anyone else that i'd turn to out of my own free will. i love you. - your thalmor scum

❥ cricket: my lovely husband. no matter what, i'll always call you my friend. you're precious and deserve the best in life and i'm sorry that it all seems to get you down so often. i assure you that i'll forever be there for you, i'll always listen and support you to the best of my abilities, no matter how often you need to take a break from everything and everyone. your writing is utterly amazing and inspires me so much, i love all of your characters and your art is utterly gorgeous (i did find the one piece you made for me quite a while ago again too, by the way). i wish you the best of luck with everything you decide to do and i genuinely hope that you'll be able to live a happy and wonderful life that fulfils and satisfies you. i love you, stay safe. - your loving wife

❥ algorythm: hey there! honestly, i was rather surprised to see my name pop up in the warm fuzzy you wrote a while ago. to know that i was able to inspire someone really warmed my heart, because it's the one thing i really want from life: to leave a positive impact and help as many people improve and reach their goals as i possibly can. needless to say, you inspire me a lot too and honestly? i always thought that your writing was much better than mine. i adore the way you portray your characters and their inner workings, it seems so real and lifelike, which is something that not everyone manages to pull off. you're such a creative person and i think that's amazing too; anyone who can write such amazing stories and characters is admirable in my opinion. nonetheless, i'm glad that i could push you to further improve your writing. i hope that you'll continue to write and improve in the future as well, and i promise i'll get you the reply i owe you someday!

❥ 76heart: hey! you were one of the first people i've ever started a roleplay with on this website, i think? honestly, that was a while ago, so my apologies if that's not correct. but it certainly feels like you were one of the first people i ever interacted with. i really enjoy your writing, you manage to write fantastic replies even when mine are short and horrible and i think that's utterly amazing! you seem like a very kind and considerate person, and i'm sure you are. the only reason i say "seem" is because we aren't particularly close (my fault, don't worry) and i always feel it's weird to just say someone is this or that if you don't know them well. anyways, before i ramble too much, i'm sorry that i kept dropping off of the face of the world and our roleplay kind of... died since i never responded to that PM. but, if you ever are in the mood to pick it back up/start something new, feel free to hit me up!

❥ majorpoland: 'ello to you! you were also among one of the first users to ever really interact with me on this site, i think? once again, it's been a while, so i'm sorry that i can't say an exact date/time zone, haha. nonetheless, i'm really grateful that you messaged me about a roleplay back then. we might have never really gotten that far with it, but i still enjoyed it immensely while i did write for it! i can always appreciate others who enjoy the same fandoms as me and i adored having someone who indulged me in the kind of odd and rare pairings that i'm into. i don't know, i just enjoy roleplaying asshole characters that are 99,99% different from me i guess and you were more than happy to make it possible for me, so thank you for that. i enjoyed the interactions of our characters and i'm sorry that i just stopped replying at one point and never kept my promises of writing a reply up until now, but hey, if you ever wanna pick it up again/start something new, feel free to shoot me a message!

❥ errickon: hey! i have so many people on this list that i've barely interacted with and/or disappeared on a lot of the time, and you're one of them. i'm sorry for that, but keep in mind that it's my fault and not yours. i really did enjoy our roleplay, i love your character and the way she interacts with mine, and i still love the plot. your writing always manages to keep things short and sweet, without 10 paragraphs of unnecessary fluff (something i struggle with now and again, let's be honest) and i admire you for it! i'm glad that we started the roleplay back when we did, even if we haven't gotten too far with it, and if you would like to continue, or start something else, you're also more than welcome to come talk to me about it!

❥ forlorn: hi! to start things off, the reply you gave me yesterday wasn't bad, don't worry about it! and you know what else? i admire you or giving that reply to me. i admire you for pulling through and writing your owed replies for all of those users (yes, i saw that) and i hope that, someday, i'll manage to do the same - pull through and actually write all those replies i owe people and promised i would get done. that being said, i also love your writing, it flows very nicely and you portray your characters in a way that just... feels natural, i guess? i also don't know you very well, but you strike me as a very kind person too, and you are also very patient (which is something that my partners obviously have to be, haha). i'll see what i can do about the reply i owe you now, i'll try to get it done as soon as i possibly can, but for now, thanks for being patient with me & kudos to you for managing to write all those replies, good job!

❥ fletch: hey! you're one of many people who had to suffer because i'm a pretty shitty partner to have, and i'm sorry for that. i'm sorry for never replying to our roleplay, i'm sorry for not responding to the message(s) you sent me, i'm sorry for possibly making you feel bad about yourself. but please, please don't. remember how i told you once that i think your writing is amazing? well, i still do. i love the way you write, it's detailed and flows nicely and it's just the perfect balance between getting things done and elaborating on fancy little details. your writing really manages to pull the reader in and put them into the head of the characters you write and the worlds you portray, and i love it. i really regret that we had to start something when i was slowly slipping into the worst version of me that i could possibly be, and i hope you have it in you to forgive me for it (although you wouldn't really have a reason to do so tbh). nonetheless, your writing is amazing and i hope you keep showing the world your talent!

❥ ember: yo. once again, i'm sorry to you for never replying to our roleplay and your message(s) either. you seem like an amazing person, creative and kind, and i did enjoy the few replies we did manage to write for each other before i disappeared on you. don't worry, it wasn't that i lost interest in the plot, or that i didn't like your writing, far from it actually! i loved the plot idea and your writing was amazing, it was all my fault for getting overwhelmed by a lot of things, including other roleplays, real life and my own emotions & mental health. still, i am glad that we got to roleplay for at least a little while and if you ever wanna pick it back up, feel free to let me know!

❥ thunderofthedrum: uhh, hey! so, this is kina awkward because we've never really interacted with each other (too much), as far as i'm concerned... save for some very short and super awkward conversations on the chat threads, i think? but i wanted to include you on here. you seem like such a kind and good and considerate person, someone who wants to make sure that everyone is happy and content and gets along, and i dunno. i'm just naturally drawn to that kind of people and want to protect them with my life i guess. but you obviously don't need me protecting you (it sounds kind of ridiculous to be honest, let's be real). still, i think that you deserve some kind words for what you do for the AS community and i hope that plenty of people other me appreciate and value you for being such an amazing staff member. i ran out of decent colours, can you tell?

❥ mundane: i knew i had forgotten someone haha, so let me add you to this list real quick before i end it. so hey! i saw that you returned recently, so... welcome back! let me just say that i'm glad that you were always so patient and chill with me taking ages to reply to anything, i appreciate it a lot! your writing is lovely, i enjoy the way you portray your characters and everything flows so nicely, and i'm glad that we started that roleplay (even though we still haven't really gotten anywhere with it, haha). anyways, this is like super rushed now because you're a last minute addition, but given that you also were one of the first people i roleplayed with on here, you still deserve to at least get a spot!

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

to anyone who isn't on here, i'm sorry. i'm quite sure i forgot some people i wanted to include and, if i do remember, i will definitely add you to this list later on! and to everyone who reads this, please keep in mind that you're always more than welcome to shoot me a message if you need anything at all, even if it's just for a short chat. i'm like... super bad with opening up and seeking people out on my own (as shown by me avoiding any kind of group thing that could give me the opportunity to connect with others, pfff), so it is incredibly hard for me to really get to know all of you, even though i lowkey want to. so i welcome nothing more than people contacting me (because then i at least know i'm wanted & not annoying you, lmao). i always try to be available and kind and i admittedly can't always keep up with being social (mental illnesses are a bitch, wouldn't you all agree?), but i'll be damned if i don't try my best to be there for anyone who's willing to deal with my horrible ass and bad humour.

additionally, if you are reading this, you are wonderful. you don't need a random stranger like me to tell you that, i know, but you are and please, never forget it.

peace the fuck out y'all
necro

──────────────────────────────────────────────────────────
Hidden text.
sixer wrote:
Fri Jul 14, 2017 9:23 pm
cricket wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 10:22 pm
algorythm wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 12:09 am
76heart wrote:
Tue Jan 31, 2017 11:50 pm
MajorPoland wrote:
Sun Jun 18, 2017 8:49 pm
Errickon wrote:
Wed May 03, 2017 10:35 pm
forlorn. wrote:
Mon Jul 31, 2017 3:11 am
fletch wrote:
Sat Feb 18, 2017 12:59 am
Ember wrote:
Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:18 am
thunderofthedrum wrote:
Tue Aug 01, 2017 1:56 pm
mundane wrote:
Sat Jul 23, 2016 11:11 pm
User avatar
lalli
Blue Belt
Posts: 670
Joined: Sat Nov 29, 2014 2:07 am
Gender: cookie jar
House: Amaranthine
Contact:

stale cupcakes

Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:15 am

Image
IM THE TRASH MAN I COME OUT I THROW TRASH ALL OVER THE WALL AND THEN I START EATING GARBAGE AN nd Htn
- - -
i went on an animal crossing nostalgia spree and then i started listening to stale cupcakes then i just went ahead and let life get to me and?? how did this even happen idk tbh but i was collecting this over a bit so yee haw!!

throughout my time i've met such amazing people, they make my day whenever i see that i have a message from them and i need to thank all of them for making me so happy. i can't put in words of how grateful i am to know them, i just hope that you know that just this is never enough, each of our conversations i think i should say something like i love you and how much i appreciate all of you but!!!! i'm bad at that and instead send you ,, i don't know something like nosebama or something just as ridiculous as that sounds. i'm afraid that these people will never know how much i love talking with them, that they think i don't like talking to or something among those lines so here's just a bunch of stuff to let them know how much i fukin love my pals!!!

you know who you are mq's but johnny, shasha, & cali; thank you so much. i didn't expect to grow so attached to a chat that came out of no where but i'm so glad that i did because each of you always make me s m i l e every time i see a message in mq, i feel so comfortable around all of you and honestly i wouldn't have it any other way. i love each of you with every ounce of my heart, i'm so glad i got to meet you even if it was under circumstances that were uncomfortably and itchy and not expected. all of you are so patient with me, help me with things that i never knew i needed help with, and i hope that i can pay you all back eventually. from so many calls we shared and all those minutes spent laughing with all of you, every second i spend with you guys is one that warms my heart and gets me going throughout the day or the next. i love you john, josh, kevin, whatever nickname comes to mind, i love quill and your pets and the fact that you're you no matter how much u call yourself bitter and salty i know ur a he c kin sweetheart, thank you for listening and letting me rant and you can always do the same!! caligo, cali, i love your accent and your laugh which always makes me die along with you, your culture that you show me sometimes, you're a treasure, thank you for listening to me and thank you for ranting to us. please tell zoe i love them i love your pets too i'm crying?? shasha, shababy, i love your humor and your presence. it's always something that makes me laugh if you haven't noticed, i love cocoa and how strong you are and when you're not strong but still are there. i love all of you so mu c h every little thing about you guys and i hope as time rolls along we continue to grow and see each other once again. i wouldn't change anything about this, p e a ce o u t ily john voice mis S S M E WI TH T HAT--

tofu !!!! i had to bc ily and i'm so glad i met you too, starting all from that one pm over a kiznaiver one x one, i'm glad i pmed you and we started chatting because you're such a lovely friend and i wouldn't give you up for the world, from those v regrettable but still lit 2 am/probably 4 am for you?? chats we had, a slip of the tongue and now you're ochinchin and i'm baeguette, i always get happy when i see a message from you bc our conversations make me super happy. thank you for letting me rant to you a few multiple a lot maybe a lot y e a h times, just know if you ever need to let something off your chest i'm here for you too !! i'm sorry i'm super slow as a partner and i need to get my shint together bc you literally do everything which i'm so s o sorry for, just know that i'm eventually going to do !! stuff!! one day,,,, i know we didn't talk as much before so i'm really glad we started talking again, even if it's out of little petty things, thank you so much for staying in touch i hope you don't regret it too much yet !! i love you

hachi; you thought i wouldn't but i have to include my bestest pal, you're mean but so the kindest person at the same time so stop sending me mixed signals am i asscheek or cinnamon?? chop chop on a nickname sweaty ok but really i love you and even if we fight and say things i know i'll cry over later i'm so grateful to know you and be able to be so comfortable with someone. thank you for opening up to me and letting me open up to you, i don't say it enough but i love you and i hate you

only love (you know i t elmo loves u all); all of you are so important to me. you make me feel comfortable, loved, and i love you all so much to the moon and back, speaking of to the moon it's a rlly good game anyWAYS i'm so glad that all of you have made prints in my heart and remained there, i know it isn't active and i'm not active and i sometimes never talk to any of you on there but just know that i remember all of you on there and miss you if i haven't talked to you in like,,, a day or an hour, thank you so much for how positive it is and how easily i can feel comfortable there.

i want to say thank you to anyone who tolerate me in general. even if i wasn't specific about you here, i'm grateful to anyone that let me chat with them and even if some of it seemed forced and i was a dumdum child who made typos like their life depended on it, thank you so much for letting me speak with you and get to know you even if it was for just a little while. it means a lot and i'm thankful that people like you allowed me to socialize and grow, even if we don't talk as much anymore. thank you so much !!

i'm actually really old and don't know how to tag people let me google how to do that really quick

thank you for sticking by me, thank you for being people i can love and trust and i hope it's mutual !!
User avatar
darkness.
Attendant
Posts: 1786
Joined: Sun Feb 14, 2016 11:30 pm
Gender: Female
Location: hell.
House: Halcyon

wow how fucking sappy I'm ruining my rep

Mon Aug 28, 2017 4:40 am

Image
    • I've never posted on here before bc I've never had a reason. it feels really fucking good to have a reason now.
      I tried to post this at exactly 11:11 bc I believe all things in life should occur at that time but I underestimated how much time it would take oops.

      dear ol ;;
      thanks for being my husband. you're so adorable and lowkey the only one who understands my need to get drunk every single night. you belong to bria and kase now which is okay but that doesn't mean you weren't my husband first. I heart you lots man.

      dear ani ;;
      you're constantly offering to let me vent to you. I never ever accept the offer but I do appreciate it and everything about you. you're such a little ball of sunshine you deserve someone who is going to love you as much as you love everyone. but for now we can be single together.

      dear deer (hahahaha) ;;
      okay so I don't like transformers but I do love day and I don't love when you heart him. you have like six hundred wives but I'm thankful I'm one of them. you brighten up literally every situation you're in but at the same time you need to leave day alone the poor boy just needs some love.

      dear bria & mouse ;;
      you're together bc your love is so overwhelming. briar you're one of the first people I ever got close to on AS and I really appreciate you as a person who is always willing to do kinky shit with me. mousey you're just adorable that's all. you guys are always willing to defend me no matter what and I love you for that.

      dear elil ;;
      xanday is still the only ship that matters. I will 100% be posting for you soon, but I decided to write this instead. we're not super close but that needs to change and also your hair is my life. you're the only sophomore I can even stand to associate with so feel super lucky.

      dear halo (dad) ;;
      wow I love you a lot. you're always willing to cheer my up when I've had a been day (or ten) and I am so grateful. you also look like you could kill me which is nice. you deserve all the fucking happiness in the world. whenever I see your icon black it makes me sad bc I never want you to hurt. you're my dad and I'll always be your babygirl. I love you.

      dear mernor ;;
      awe fuck I'm already crying. you're the only reason I'm on discord and for that I'm forever indebted to you. you are literally always the first person to jump to help me (along with your dumbass lover) when I'm feeling down. somehow you know how to make me feel better. also you don't get annoyed when I have a meltdown approximately twice a week which is really nice. Jordark really fucking loves you Mer.

      Hidden text.
      canine, wrote:
      Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:37 am
      forlorn. wrote:
      Mon Aug 28, 2017 12:53 am
      DeerInYourHeadlights wrote:
      Sun Aug 27, 2017 10:50 pm
      horizon wrote:
      Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:36 am
      original sin wrote:
      Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:46 am
      gay; wrote:
      Sun Aug 27, 2017 6:32 am
      Meraki wrote:
      Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:48 am
      noceurro wrote:
      Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:18 am
User avatar
original sin
Black Belt
Posts: 1519
Joined: Thu Nov 28, 2013 11:52 pm
Gender: Agender (he/they)
Location: Coiled around the ashes
House: Amaranthine
Contact:

Re: Warm Fuzzies

Wed Aug 30, 2017 4:55 am

      • Dear Strider,
        Thank you. For everything that you've done for me. You've been helpful and kind in ways I'm sure you don't think you have.
        When I doubt myself or others doubt me, you lift me back up and put me on a shelf (sometimes literally, although usually that's when I'm being a Shit, lmao). My biological family has been hard on me, has cut me down and told me I would fail and in turn, you have told me things I know but I doubt. I will succeed if I try, and I'm going to try my damnedest to make you proud. You've been one of the few people to stay by my side when so much has happened these past few months, one of the few who loved and supported me when others turned their back on me for my choices. You're a fantastic person- sometimes a bit of an ass and inexplicably stubborn, but even still -and I couldn't be happier to call you my friend and be considered one of yours.

        Thank you for being there for me when I need it, for sticking with me and believing in me when so few other people do. Thank you for being my friend, for appreciating me when I felt worthless, for making sure I knew I was loved when I doubted everything around me. Thank you for being someone I could and can trust. And thank you for trusting me.
        I sincerely hope you'll be around long enough to see me graduate from college, because I know you'll be proud.

        I love you, Strider. Thank you for everything you've done for me.

        Sincerely,
        Briar
Hidden text.
Strider wrote:
Sun Aug 28, 2016 10:13 am
.
User avatar
Kael
Silver Belt
Posts: 7591
Joined: Wed Apr 09, 2014 6:23 pm
House: Halcyon

Re: Warm Fuzzies

Mon Sep 11, 2017 9:15 pm

I just felt like this was needed to write. I don't know why, I just felt like it.

Dearest sis,
I just want you to know that I enjoyed our time spent together incredibly well <3 It was so nice to see you again and be able to hug you. I felt blessed to finally meet your wonderful family and of course Aaron. He is such a silly goofball I love him (even if I kept yelling PIANO at him or whatever the word is). I love you so much and I feel a bit bad that we didn't meet up as often as planned. I had no clue these mosquitos would affect me so much and yeah... They are just annoying.

I just want you to know that I promise right here and now I will see you again soon. Perhaps not during this stay in Italy because fate doesn't seem to allow it, but I will make sure to see you again soon. And I promise we will have that PJ party then, and eat sushi, and do all the things we wanted to do.

I love it how you took the time to show me around, to take me to San Gimignano and into the mountains towards the wonderful church. I love it how your family was so welcoming to me and despite the language barrier they truly made me feel like I was at home. Did you tell your grandma yet she made the best lasagna? And meatless meatballs lol.

Either way, I love you sis. And I am sorry that things didn't work out the way we intended this time.

- Your Dutchie.

P.S. BLIJDORPPPP
Hidden text.
Maya Moon wrote:
Mon Sep 04, 2017 11:56 am
User avatar
winner
Yellow Belt
Posts: 192
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2017 5:13 pm
Gender: stray kid
House: Amaranthine

Tue Sep 19, 2017 5:49 am

    • here's some cheers to just a few of the incredible people in my life. i hope i'm not too, uh, cheesy lmao.

      seki : ryo // you probably won't see this, but i hope the feeling reaches you anyway. i know we hit a time in our relationship a bit ago where we didn't talk much. but then i saw that message from you, and we just picked it up right where we left off. i just want to say thank you for messaging me that day. thanks for not giving up on me. you are an incredible person, so loving and loyal. i wish you could see yourself the way i see you. because i see you as a champion. a courageous lion that can overcome any obstacle. a caring friend that's always there for me. and a pal to joke around with. please, for the love of all things good and right with this world, start loving yourself. you deserve so much more than you think you do.

      kito : isla // speaking of courageous lions, dang girl, you are incredible. you've gone through thick and thin and are still the incredibly forgiving, accepting isla i know and love. just, wow. i have no words to describe how much you impress me. even after that little bump in the road we hit, you still put on a brave face. i just want you to be truly happy. i want you to have the best life you can possibly have. go on dates, get married as long as i approve of your spouse-to-be ofc ofc, and just, have the time of your life. you only get it once. so don't be sad! cheer up for real, love! because i know how incredibly talented and beautiful you are. you can rule the world, sweetheart. you just have to reach out and grab it.

      roni : vero // okay time for the cheese. i just...i love you, my dude. you've been there for me through every rant, every discussion, every joke, and every tear and laugh. i just don't know how to thank you. you've made an incredible impact on my life. you're an incredible person as well as my best friend. i can only hope to repay you for everything. you deserve so much more than a dork like me for a friend, but i don't intend on packing my bags and going anywhere for a long time. we had some rough times too, but i am unspeakably grateful that we held on to our friendship. i just love how we can go from talking about morals to crying over slaine, mikayuu, and other crap together lmao. you've always had my back. and i'll always have yours. so keep on keeping on, my friend. and i'll keep on keeping on right beside you.
Post Reply