Things That Made Your Day V.3

Chat, socialize and discuss.
alien wannabe
White Belt
House: Unsorted

Re: Things That Made Your Day V.3

Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:52 pm

walked downtown and some homess guy saw that I was looking at a beautiful mural about LGBT+ Natives and was like "Hey, you're Native. The painters are still here, you should go watch them. I'll show you." He took me into an alley and I got nervous but then the coordinator saw me, came up to me, and introduced herself. She found out I want to become an artist and offered me to help out with the mural in exchange she'll give me an art school recommendation. Nothing like this ever happened to me before?? And she's high level too. Like I swear someone is watching over me and I'm feeling so blessed.
noceurro
Purple Belt
House: Halcyon

// holy shit y'all

Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:18 am

• He makes me so happy. Four days ago was our four month anniversary and I cannot tell you how happy I am to be able to say that even through the ups and downs that have been thrown at us. Today, I woke up a mess and he managed to calm me down and pull me back into his safe embrace. I spent my day walking around my school looking for classes and even though the service there is shitty, he spent the entire time encouraging me. We've even started to try and walk together and I love the friendly competition. Tonight, I spent a small handful of hours watching a movie at an event on campus and I had fun because I kept getting little flashes of excitement over the fact that I get to do these kinds of things with my beloved in only a few short months. Like, yeah, I'm gushing, but he turned my day around and made it into something beautiful that nothing can compare to. So yeah, my perfect boy has made my day.
Meraki
Overseer

ily

Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:48 am

noceurro wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 3:18 am
  • He makes me so happy. Four days ago was our four month anniversary and I cannot tell you how happy I am to be able to say that even through the ups and downs that have been thrown at us. Today, I woke up a mess and he managed to calm me down and pull me back into his safe embrace. I spent my day walking around my school looking for classes and even though the service there is shitty, he spent the entire time encouraging me. We've even started to try and walk together and I love the friendly competition. Tonight, I spent a small handful of hours watching a movie at an event on campus and I had fun because I kept getting little flashes of excitement over the fact that I get to do these kinds of things with my beloved in only a few short months. Like, yeah, I'm gushing, but he turned my day around and made it into something beautiful that nothing can compare to. So yeah, my perfect boy has made my day.
    • This... you... us ♥
COME TAKE MY HEART OF GLASS
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
[My fiance]xx[Dragon]xx[Duckling]xx[CC]
───────────────────────
AND GIVE ME YOUR LOVE
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Heyyo, I'm Connor one of the site overseers
here on AS. If you experience any bugs, I'm
your guy to go to. I'm currently a witchling
trying to impress my fiance, I have a really
huge obsession with foxes, and I love me a
good bit of horror. My inbox is always open

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
░░
lalli
Blue Belt
House: Amaranthine

Sat Aug 26, 2017 4:57 am

• day6's tour !!!!! and i can maybe go to the live & meet im going to cry real t e a rs
evergreen
Yellow Belt
House: Vipera

Sat Aug 26, 2017 5:04 am

• I'm really proud of this and taylor's new song is a bop!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
horizon
Bronze Belt

Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:36 am

• two things today.
    one- i am not as paranoid as i thought i was. i was right and knowing is just a big relief and kind of hilarious tbh.
    two- its officially been a month since we asked out our puppy. he's a little a lot drunk right now but its okay he's absolutely adorable. he and briar make my world so much brighter than its been in years.
canine,
Black Belt
House: Vipera

Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:37 am

horizon wrote:
  • two things today.
    one- i am not as paranoid as i thought i was. i was right and knowing is just a big relief and kind of hilarious tbh.
    two- its officially been a month since we asked out our puppy. he's a little a lot drunk right now but its okay he's absolutely adorable. he and briar make my world so much brighter than its been in years.
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i lov eyou you nerd <3 <3 <3 <3
      • Quit; Sayonara AS.
original sin
Black Belt

Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:46 am

canine, wrote:
Sat Aug 26, 2017 6:37 am
horizon wrote:
  • two things today.
shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i lov eyou you nerd <3 <3 <3 <3
i honestly couldn't be happier with these two nerds in my life. my mouse and my puppy have been so impossibly good to me even before we started dating and I know I can be difficult about some things eating, for example bc I suck at remembering but they've stuck with me.
We haven't been together long- only a month with Oli but it's the happiest I've been in a while. Even with the stress with moving out and starting college, these two have made my life brighter.
oswin.
Red Belt

Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:16 am

• damnit, i really should have made my senior quote "i'm taking you to court" instead of reference my stupid ftv film hahaha.

no but seriously. can i sue over this? who knows. gotta wait now for the co captain before we get some legal papers out lmao.

but seeing all of this has really made my night. i actually cackled. i think i might go and watch logan tonight. who knows, something to distract me from QCS next week.
LOVE IS EVEN MORE CRUEL THAN COLLEGE ENTRANCE EXAMS!!!
Image xx Image
the girl from tomorrow (aus) | semester 2 start, very inactive | happy 2 years of miracle girls | my #1
miracle girls [x] COTA: REBIRTH [x] witch slap [x] magical girl theory [x] love&live [x]
avenoir.
Silver Belt

Sat Aug 26, 2017 9:21 am

TEN DAYS.

also having lunch with my bf's family after months.. happy to see them serene, again.
currently a mess, but working hard to recover. muse isn't the best, but i'm writing to save my own mind.

my dear, we go in peace or pieces.