House Points 2018

It is the responsibility of every user to keep up with any rule changes and to monitor this area on their own.

Moderator: Admin Aide

Snow
Global Moderator
House: Halcyon

House Points 2018

Wed Jan 09, 2019 12:20 am

House Points Tally

Hope everyone is staying safe and warm as we move into January with the new year ahead of us.

I hope you will all take a moment to read about the house points and congratulate our winning house for the year of 2018! We underwent some changes this year, and included some new events such as our gift exchange in December. I want to thank everyone who participated in earning points for the houses this year!

While the events are the main source of points for the Houses, I want to remind everyone to take advantage of the other opportunities as well! You can earn several points each month by sending in Afflatus submissions which really add up at the end of each month!

Now without further ado, I’d like to move onto the results of our second year of houses and points!

H A L C Y O N - 4900
S A G A C I T A S - 3763
V I P E R A - 3308
A M A R A N T H I N E - 2176

We know there were some changes this year for the competitions but are doing our best to work
towards a great system that will motivate people to participate or at least have good community spirit.

Please join us as we start off 2019 with a new competition! We have shifted back to writing
and hope many will participate in the 1x1 Roleplay Competition. Go check out the announcement for the events for 2019!